• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Grand Rapids Smashfest Tourney III results and updates!!

Epok

Smash Ace
and the winner is.........

lol but no it will be sweet, me and aj haven't seen him since mlg 2006. cool guy

Epok

Smash Ace
**Attention**

Just letting everyone know how much I appreciate you all coming out for Saturday. I can't make these work with out you guys. If at all possible try to be there between 11am-1145 I would like to have most of the sign ins done by then. That way we can start around 12-1230. If you get lost on the way or something I wont hate you, just make there as soon as you can. This will also give us time to warm up. I will be bringing 2 cubes and one copy of the game, and 1 extra TV, we have 4 TVs there so we should be all set but if you would like to bring one of your own feel free. we need at least a total of five cube and game sets if you can bring one please do so. We will be starting with teams pool play the into brackets. then we will take an hour break for food the go into singles pool play then singles brackets. remember this is an ALL DAY EVENT so I really hope that you have adjusted your schedule accordingly. If you have any comments or questions just let me know. If you need help with directions give me a call at 616.581.6753. see you guys there!

Epok

Smash Ace
well i met dope and it wasn't the same guy i don't think..... cause dopey said he won at MGC i'm confused...........F*** it, whatever. bummer he's not commin' though.

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rat....$1 MM on Green Greens with baseball bats on very high and with Captain Falcon?

Rat

Smash Lord
in addition to the already $1 pokeballs on very high?

and will the green greens be a falcon ditto? Either way, i will totally do it.

Bring on the Falcon Tux combos!!!1!

Luladin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. That sentance was kinda awkward...but yes Falcon ditto w/ bat high on Green greens ftw.

It'll Falcon Rock!

Rat

Smash Lord
Ok I'll make sure to mentally prepare for this fight. And I've thought of this sweet tactic that will totally pwn. Like when you try to Fsmash me with the bat, i'm going to Roll behind you and then Fsmash. No one sees that one coming.

Kail

Smash Lord
Thanks that would be awesome. Just give me a call, any idea what time?
I don't care if it's even my game as long as I have a working copy.

Kail

Smash Lord
Tink won...
So from what I remember
1st Tink
2nd Peter Chan
3rd Big C
4th Rat?
Then it gets blurry.. I think that's right.

Haze378

Smash Apprentice
I'm stoked that Grandlan will let us play there monthly. This is great news. What was the payout structure for singles?

Thanks for hosting the tournament Russ. It was fun and a very good experience.

btw, lol at the brawl tourney title.

Haze378

Smash Apprentice
Alright, are you still doing that "Get together" every other friday? Foster and I would like to come out and play you guys again sometime soon. We play each other too much lol.

Rat

Smash Lord
There should be something next week friday (provided there is nothing else going on.) as I'm going to be in chicago for thanksgiving.

Rat

Smash Lord
I'll definitely try to make it. The only stipulations about my presence would be 1) the bus stops working. 2)I have some previous school arrangement. 3) I eat a really bad burrito 4) The justice league accepts my application (or at least returns my calls...) 5) Some tournament comes up that I can and will go to. 6) I get laid 7)profit

Epok

Smash Ace
bad news fellas, last sunday at 12 noon we arrived to find that TLC had went out of business. so i have yet to make other arrangements.

Rat

Smash Lord
Dang, that kinda sucks.
We cold do some sort of apartment rotation/set place, or go to grandlan. or some third place...

Top Bottom