• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Purple Energetic CPU: Neptune for Smash DLC

Nerkama

Smash Rookie
Honestly a little surprised on the lack of activity on this thread. Would love to see neptunia get in for smash dlc. (Along with some of the music from Megadimension VII)

With that being said what music would everyone else want to see in if she got in?

Ocrilio

Smash Rookie
To me, at least, “Splash”, the battle theme from Re;Birth1, is a must.

Apart from that, “Voltage” and “Encounter of Destiny” from VII would be pretty great.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
Guess what's coming to the Switch:

D

Deleted member

From what I've understand, Hyper Dimension is basically game companies as anime girls. Sorry if this is a stupid but has there been a character based on SNK or Koei Tecmo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
From what I've understand, Hyper Dimension is basically game companies as anime girls. Sorry if this is a stupid but has there been a character based on SNK or Koei Tecmo?
Nope. Only reference I could find was Neo-Geofront dungeon.

Top Bottom