• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Prince of All Cosmos rolls you up into SMASH! (katamari damacy)

Lisbon Mapping

Smash Apprentice
I absolutely support, he's one of my most wanted! I desperately want We ❤ Katamari Reroll to come to Switch.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
I absolutely support, he's one of my most wanted! I desperately want We ❤ Katamari Reroll to come to Switch.
Reroll did super well in the sales and got a lot of merchandise, so I'm surprised we didn't get an announcement for We Love Katamari back in September. I guess Namco wanted to wait awhile longer.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
Count me in! I'd love to see The Prince of All Cosmos get into Smash with music from the Katamari series. Both originals and new remixes. Just imagine a Smash remix of Katamari on the Rocks...

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Count me in! I'd love to see The Prince of All Cosmos get into Smash with music from the Katamari series. Both originals and new remixes. Just imagine a Smash remix of Katamari on the Rocks...
We're happy to have you on board! :dr^_^:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
It's a pipe dream, but I'd love to see the Prince in Smash Bros especially after seeing the mechanics they included to bring Steve into Smash Bros.
On the bright side, Katamari Damacy is sometimes used after Pacman to represent Namco, but I don't know if it is important enough, popular/relevant enough, etc. To be seen as a good DLC canidate.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
It's a pipe dream, but I'd love to see the Prince in Smash Bros especially after seeing the mechanics they included to bring Steve into Smash Bros.
On the bright side, Katamari Damacy is sometimes used after Pacman to represent Namco, but I don't know if it is important enough, popular/relevant enough, etc. To be seen as a good DLC canidate.
That's a good point! That's a pattern I've noticed as well, both during Katamari's heyday and now! H***, even some bizarre Sword Art Online recently release Pac and the Prince together!

Another recent instance of Pac and the Prince together (this Namco arcade game from 2019, though the song is from Touch My Katamari)

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I know I’ve said this before, but I’d love to hear Smash remixes of Katamari on the Rocks, The Moon and the Prince, Lonely Rolling Star, A Crimson Rose and a Gin Tonic, Wanda Wanda, Que Sera Sera, Katamari on the Swing, Tsuyogari Damacy, Houston, Katamari on the Funk, Katamari on the Wings, and many others. As we all know, the Katamari series is well known for its music and the series has awesome music, so...which Katamari songs would you guys like to see get into Smash as new remixes?

Last edited:
Top Bottom