• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Prelude - A Captain Falcon Combo Video

Marm'

Smash Rookie
NNID
zeoslown
Whats up smashers?

I'm Marm', editor and co-founder of Undying Smash, a whole new youtube channel who's going to provide a lot of montages and videos about smash 4 !

And today I'm very glad to show you our very first Captain Falcon Combo Video starring Kesa, the other co-founder of Undying Smash !

If you are interested by our channel please make sure to subscribe, share our videos, and follow us on twitter at @UndyingSmash !

Also make sure to give us feedback on the comment section below ! This is very important for us, since we want to give you the best content we can :)

Cya !

GenkiDama

Smash Rookie
That was impressive. I just picked up the cap'n yesterday and this vid has me motivated haha. His combos are so fulfilling.

Edit: clarity

Last edited:

Kesa

Smash Rookie
NNID
KesaGiri13
Thank you GenkiDama ! I'm glad you liked it :)
Good luck with the captain ! I think he has a lot of untapped potential and will be a really good pick in the future. He's also a TON of fun !

Last edited:

GenkiDama

Smash Rookie
I love him. Just win a tourney last night with him, haha. Tore through winners bracket with him. In the grand finals, I switched to falco because I didn't like the Mario match up. But all in all, I'm stoked about doing so well with only a day to practice with him haha

Kesa

Smash Rookie
NNID
KesaGiri13
Yes falcon can be easy to pick up for the first time but you'll see he still has depth in the long term !

KntKumar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3797-9226-1052
Your falcon combo was sick can you chek out mine see what you think its a new thread on Super smash bros 4 wii u/3ds media (its the same forum as this one)

Last edited:
Top Bottom