• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

The Power of The triforce

Sauron_The_Great

Smash Apprentice
NNID
drewsauron
Sauron_The_Great submitted a new guide:

The Power of The triforce - How to PWN with Ganondorf

Ganondorf has been underrated, in my opinion. He's a fair character in the right hands. Here's how to get good at the King of Evil. Use his f-air sparingly, his neutral special almost never. D-special when your opponent is open and then use the megabus. Ganondorf's grab combos are excellent if you can chain them.
Read more about this guide...

Renth

Smash Hero
Warning Received
Don't post ******** trash then.

Join date 2014 should not be writing guides about things that have been heavily discussed for over ten years. Do your research and post something intelligent.

This is trash.

Joshua Raybuck

Smash Rookie
NNID
JRock
3DS FC
2380-3594-5080
Don't post ******** trash then.

Join date 2014 should not be writing guides about things that have been heavily discussed for over ten years. Do your research and post something intelligent.

This is trash.
I agree with this gentleman, thanks for the tips that I already found out.......why not throw the ganondorf suicidal throat grab into the mix for some fun.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
is this even a "guide"? i'm reading a pros and cons list with lots of faulty information. ganon is a heavy and a fast faller?

TheBigJon

Smash Rookie
I appreciate that you're trying to create a guide for Ganondorf, but this really really sucks. You never really went anywhere in depth with him and kept everything insanely basic. The update didn't exactly add too much, as those two "play styles" aren't really that unique to Ganondorf. The playstyle titles also seem somewhat cringy, but that's just me.

However, you definitely covered the bare minimum basics of Ganondorf, but that's really it. Keep trying though!

Top Bottom