• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The power of her SH, is it possible?

Yerka90

Smash Rookie
If you have realised it, Samus SH is pretty high for being a SH. Can somebody explain how to use samus air attacks right in a SH.

1.Nair
2.Uair
3.Dair
4.Fair
5.Bair
6.Zair
7.Neutral B
8.Tilt Forward B
9.Smash forward B
10.Down B
11.Up B
12.Other manouvers if it exist

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
If you have realised it, Samus SH is pretty high for being a SH. Can somebody explain how to use samus air attacks right in a SH.

1.Nair
2.Uair
3.Dair
4.Fair
5.Bair
6.Zair
7.Neutral B
8.Tilt Forward B
9.Smash forward B
10.Down B
11.Up B
1. Run -> sh flip, wait for their reaction.. you can either airdodge -> zair, nair retreat, or nair through them and land on the other side maybe.
2. Uair -> I like to sh uair to interrupt aerial approaches or approach grounded fatties with descending ff uair -> jab cancels -> followup
3. sh dair for techchase/roll punish
4. fair -> sh flip retreating fair for breathing space
5. bair -.. iono
6. sh zair.. really?
7. i never sh charge shot, i always do something like smash missile cancel -> full hop charge shot if they try to jump over the missile
8. missile cancel
9. missile cancel
10. why short hop down B? you pop up from down B anyway
11. sh up B? that would only work on opponents sitting in shield on a platform above you to eat/shield poke
12. no nothing else exists.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Short hopping a full charge shot is useful against tall people when you've weakened their shield (say, missile cancel a Super missile, and SH Charge shot). If they simply just hold shield, the super missile will weaken their shield just enough for the Charge shot to poke their head through it :)

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

1.Nair
2.Uair
3.Dair
4.Fair
5.Bair
6.Zair
7.Neutral B
8.Tilt Forward B
9.Smash forward B
10.Down B
11.Up B
I don't understand what youre trying to do here...:ohwell:

Sknil

Smash Rookie
Hm, I don't think SH-UpB is a good idea. If I'm not mistaken, and someone can correct me if I am, but UpBing just from the ground is faster and can hit people standing on platforms above.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ different hit properties. grounded up B is very fast initial velocity and just goes through a shielded opponent whereas sh up B is slower/doesnt go as high but it eats up shield.

Sknil

Smash Rookie
^ different hit properties. grounded up B is very fast initial velocity and just goes through a shielded opponent whereas sh up B is slower/doesnt go as high but it eats up shield.
Ah, okay I understand the difference. Thanks n00b.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Not only that but an aerial up-B has invincibility.

shield→jump (vulnerable)→(unnoticeable amount of invincibility) screw attack

shield→screw attack

... they each have their pros and cons. I'm a speed (frame) freak, so I'll take any move that comes out faster over a slower one.

Top Bottom