• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.21

The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.21

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Fancykong submitted a new guide:

The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.0 - Preferred Combos and Followups in General and Against Every Character by %

The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.0​

Hello, to all of you fitness junkies out there! This is a work-in-progress combo guide for everyone's favorite fitness gal (or guy), Wii Fit Trainer. With at least 50 characters in Smash 4, this guide will be updated regularly, so check out the update history to see who's been added!

If you find a combo that...​
Read more about this guide...

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Thanks. I'll be updating it with some specific matchup content, but it'll take awhile to gather that much data.
Especially if we get a patch any time soon.

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
As a Wii Fit main this guide is priceless. I want to help out with this guide any way I can since unlike some of the other character's out there Wii Fit is not a character that you can just pick up and play. She is very technical and can not waste any of her moves since it could mean the difference between a win or lost.

Great guide keep it up.

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for everyone's support of this project that was made with help from everyone in the WFT boards. I recently got ahold of some better recording equipment (lolSmartphoneCamera), so I'll be able to update with more combos soon!

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
Fancykong updated The Power of Fitness - A Wii Fit Trainer Combo Guide, Version 1.21 with a new update entry:

Version 1.21

HEAVILY truncated the information into easier-to-read spoiler tags. This took a very long time, so I haven't added new combos yet (Hence the 1.21 instead of 1.3). However, my youtube account has a few of the video demonstrations that I am planning on putting in it. Search "Fanciekong" if you are interested. Stay tuned for version 1.3!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom