• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player's Brawl NOW A BRAWLFEST - Hartford, CT - Apr 18, 08 - Parking Up

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The Four Swords and C4 Present:

The Player's Brawl Brawlfest

Date
Friday, April 18th, 2008

Time
11:00 AM-7:00 PM

7th floor game room
950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103

Rules
1) This is primarily a Brawl meetup. If you wish to play Melee, you must provide a system AND a television to play it on. All school TVs will be reserved for Brawl.

2) In the interests of fairness, please limit all matches to best 2 out of 3 sets. Afterwards, the winner stays, and the loser MUST leave. Anyone caught in violation of this rule will be warned the first time, and asked to leave the second time.

WE NEED SETUPS!
The school has eight TVs we will be using. That should be enough, but feel free to bring a TV if you wish.

1. Jam Stunna- Wii + Brawl+ GC + Melee
2. Prince of Fire- Brawl
3. The 656- Wii + Brawl
4. Silas- Wii + Brawl
5. Modest_Egoist- Wii + Brawl
6. The Dragon- Wii + Brawl
7. br4n- Wii + Brawl
8. Yup- TV, Wii + Brawl
9. AwsmSean- TV + GC + Brawl
10. SPAWN- TV + Wii + Melee + Brawl

Parking Info and Directions
The school is NOT validating parking for the garage. For those that will be driving, you must park at the Columbus Boulevard outdoor lot. Parking there is free. Also, the free lot closes at 7:00 PM, and your car will be locked in if you don't move it!

http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/docs/outdoorparking2.pdf

Driving directions to the parking lot:

From Points North and South – 91 North to Exit 32-B (Trumbull Street). Ramp ends at traffic light, turn left onto Market Street. At the second traffic light turn left onto Morgan Street and then a right onto Columbus Boulevard. The lot entrance will be on the left.

From Points West – 84 East to Exit 50 (Main Street). After 4th traffic light go right onto Columbus Boulevard. The lot entrance will be on the left.

From Points East – 84 West to Exit 50 (Main Street). At the bottom of ramp, turn left onto Market Street, go to 1st traffic light and take a left onto Morgan Street and a right onto Columbus Boulevard. The lot entrance will be on the left

To reach the school from the lot, walk straight up the street until you see the building that says 960 Main Street. Enter that building, and continue up two flights of escalators (alternatively, there are also several elevators on the right-hand side. Head to the first floor.) From there, walk through the lobby until you pass through a set of glass doors. Several elevators will be directly in front of you. Use those to get to the seventh floor. The game rooms are all the way in the back.

the656

Smash Journeyman
I will probably go to this I have anything else to do but stay on the computer

I will bring a Wii+Brawl

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
jam is hot
that is all

oh and may attend depending on job situation at the time ^.^
edit: if i do go, wii + brawl

noodles

Smash Champion
holy **** i found a tourny in ct without it being linked in ct's thread.also ill bring vcr setup not sure bout bringing a wii

Cort

Apple Head
Uh, is that a threat, PoF?

Cause I'm bringing a knife.

There's not much that will change my opinion of you, your posts always speak for themselves.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Why mute city is never banned is beyond me. Mute City is ******** due to the fact that cars get in your way and the stage is always moving...like rainbow cruise. That totally goes against everything tourney levels provide.

Nothing to get in your way...fight off or avoid.
If you lose, it wasnt the level....it was you.

Dream land-theres wind....that doesnt hurt you.
Final Destination-Flat with no obstacles or things to get in your way
Battlefield-Nothing to get in your way but those ledges=evil.
Pokemon stadium-it keeps alternating platforms but nothing hurts you...so its allowed.
Yoshis island-shy guys do not hurt you...

and than theres mute city which is constantly moving with cars hitting you when you do not jump up in time....thats ******** and makes no sense.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Guys, stop fighting. Don't make me pull an Obama and bring everyone together.

By force.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i may attend depending on who is going.
i mean it's 4 swords...but then it's people i would kick in the throat if i saw again. *shrug*
maybe i can get scud to visit around this time :o

Sophos

Smash Cadet
I will certainly go, but I may end up maining Pikachu when I get the game.

Also, I can probably bring a set-up. Probably.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Pit is basically another form of Samus....a floater who uses projectiles.

Reason why Pokemon Trainer owns souls-Its 3 characters as opposed to one, or even two....if you can learn when to use the powerful charizard, fast squirtle (i think hes the quickest) and balanced bulby you will be good.

Meta knight-Hes flashy, hes fast, and he has a sword...nough said.

Sonic-Say hello to top tier....no one likes him as much because no one knows how to control him. He is the substitute Fox for sure.

Edit-Link was probably one of the best Nintendo characters EVEr...that is...until he was introduced on the gamecube. Haha Windwaker? Twilight princess? (Yeah, thats not Ocarina of time with a wiimote at all...) I am sick of playing the same old game i've been playing since I was 8 on top of that. The original Zelda is the best creation EVER but from there...and after link to the past....down hill. Go play Links Awakening...that game was pretty ballin on the gameboy.

noodles

Smash Champion
ocarina was good windwaker wasnt too good i didnt like it only to the colorful graphics and the whole triforce piece search thingy

noodles

Smash Champion
WW *isnt that bad like i said b4 i just didnt like the triforce search but ill take on your toon link regard less with my much better TP version of link lol.

noodles

Smash Champion
trade you havent been on like forever

all you missed was brawl drama and....cool dancing things lol

Top Bottom