• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Player and The Main(s?)!

How likely are you to change mains?

• Very likely , only because i like to have a backup

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • If i keep losing then yeah...

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

the8thark

Smash Lord
I'm a self-proclaimed champion of peace and love that deigns it fit to come to the aid of others, even when they don't need it, and more often than that, it's probable that I'll just fall over my own shoelaces and make a mess of myself. But I get back up and try again anyway, because it's nice to be nice and, even though I often come across as being an awkward dork more so than anything else, I try to be a hero and do what's right for the sake of making the world a better place in my own small ways.

Particularly with regards to certain people, I'm regarded as something of a "Big Sister" figure, prone to sarcastic commentary and good-natured ribaldry when the opportunities arise. In spite of my delightful penchant for humourous antics and general tomfoolery, I don't think anybody doubts that I ultimately mean well, and would come to defend my friends whatever the issues may be and genuinely grant such friends my unconditional affection and support.

So yeah, I'm Pit and Palutena simultaneously.

I like that~
So your favourite country is Switzerland?
(It's a Melee reference for those who don't get it right away).

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It's kinda hard to do so when your character has extreme multi-personality disorder and has the personality of a cardboard box unless in a suit. :4mario:

Top Bottom