• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pink Puffball Pals (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to be a back stabbing loser, but I would strongly recommend T!mmy to be a Moderator, and people should become Moderators as they are known on boards. Moderators aren't people who are just picked off the bat, but people that are eventually grown out to become the best well known and well known Kirby representitives.

I for one should say T!mmy should be a Moderator. It's not that he has a higher post count or anyone who has a higher post count, but it's become he is a very intelligent Kirby player who has been in the competetive scene for several years. Not to mention he was a Kirby fan for life. If you aren't familiar with him, you're missing out on one of the best Kirby players in the world.

The main point of this is just to say, I will join, as long as T!mmy gets a more important spot in the club. ;)

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to be a back stabbing loser, but I would strongly recommend T!mmy to be a Moderator, and people should become Moderators as they are known on boards. Moderators aren't people who are just picked off the bat, but people that are eventually grown out to become the best well known and well known Kirby representitives.

I for one should say T!mmy should be a Moderator. It's not that he has a higher post count or anyone who has a higher post count, but it's become he is a very intelligent Kirby player who has been in the competetive scene for several years. Not to mention he was a Kirby fan for life. If you aren't familiar with him, you're missing out on one of the best Kirby players in the world.

The main point of this is just to say, I will join, as long as T!mmy gets a more important spot in the club. ;)
I think he is going to be an Admin...

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Timmy? Oh so much happiness, yup. It's glad you understand what position T!mmy is standing from.

I am aware of many Brawl Playing Kirby players who are pretty active SWF members. They're also some of the best in the world Kirbies also. ;)

And again, thanks for understanding. I would like to join this group, but my question is what kind of role do the members of this Kirby group have. ;)?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Timmy? Oh so much happiness, yup. It's glad you understand what position T!mmy is standing from.

I am aware of many Brawl Playing Kirby players who are pretty active SWF members. They're also some of the best in the world Kirbies also. ;)

And again, thanks for understanding. I would like to join this group, but my question is what kind of role do the members of this Kirby group have. ;)?

I don't think we've decided or been told yet. The last time the admin came was a few days ago so we're not really updated a lot.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't think we've decided or been told yet. The last time the admin came was a few days ago so we're not really updated a lot.
I'll keep up with the names for now on since I have free time now. I know supersonicdjs is busy so I'll do it, but help is welcome to. :laugh:

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
I'll keep up with the names for now on since I have free time now. I know supersonicdjs is busy so I'll do it, but help is welcome to. :laugh:

I'm thinking of creating a Kirby tracker (on one of my websites) for all of us Kirby Players so the list can update automatically.

would that help or would I just be wasting my time?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm thinking of creating a Kirby tracker (on one of my websites) for all of us Kirby Players so the list can update automatically.

would that help or would I just be wasting my time?
That's helping, but the person must know where it is though. Hmm, it would help a lot if this was on the first post as well.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
What happened to our admin? the last time I saw him on this thread was about a week ago =(.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
YEAH! As long a I get to be a mod.
Count me in as Mod x]

I will try to organize the art-related aspects of the club, anyone in with me on that?

[PS.... if we do make a new thread... lets rename it. <_<]
[Name suggestion is Starry Wonders]

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
[I thought of that... but thought it might sound too generic.. good call though.]
[I like talking in Brackets]

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
I was thinking Super Star, Star Sprite, Star Warrior etc. But it could be named after Kirby's ultimate abilties though.
Ohhhhhhhh.

I like the name Star Warriors... but as for ranks and stuff just have like Owners/Co-Owners and Members Owners are equal to Admins and Co-Owners are equal to mods

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhhhhhh.

I like the name Star Warriors... but as for ranks and stuff just have like Owners/Co-Owners and Members Owners are equal to Admins and Co-Owners are equal to mods

I like this idea, I'm going to make a mini website for our group. It won't be large or anything, just a place to keep track of everyone. But we have to come up with an idea first.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
What are the benefits to being a member of The Pink Puffball Pals? I've never been in a cult club before. I'm curious and just about one pamphlet away from signing up!

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
What are the benefits to being a member of The Pink Puffball Pals?scientology I've never been in a cult club before. I'm curious and just about one pamphlet away from signing up!
sry had to make that joke

Not sure as it seems our fearless leader has changed balls from pink to blue(sonic)

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Well, mizzle balls... Someone IS getting his attention, right? You guys have said he's been gone for quite a while. Cruise don't ignore his bretheren!

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
What's a mutiny? I also vote T!mmy as our new leader if he makes a new thread though
mu·ti·ny /ˈmyutni/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoot-n-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, plural -nies, verb, -nied, -ny·ing.
–noun 1. revolt or rebellion against constituted authority, esp. by sailors against their officers.
2. rebellion against any authority.
–verb (used without object) 3. to commit the offense of mutiny; revolt against authority.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Yeah let's mutiny! Um, does that mean I have to rename my banner? I guess only time will tell us what our new support thread will be named

Top Bottom