• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The pink Mad Hatter

The pink Mad Hatter

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
Nickname87 submitted a new guide:

The pink Mad Hatter - A Guide to the many hats of kirby

So a couple days ago I took the time to go into training and find all the combos/follow ups with Kirby's copy ability.
All of the following were tested on the character i got the copy ability from at 0%
If i missed anything or you found something yourself don't hesitate to correct me cause no one is perfect.

Read more about this guide...

|RK|

Smash Marketer
TLDR; D-Tilt (trip) to Copy Ability
Ouch... but true.

You've gotta put a little more effort into this, man. Decent start, but... as an example, you didn't put any Buster Kirby combos. There's a lot that could go there, but you sort of threw it off with a one-liner.

Same with DHD's can. "Be creative" doesn't really mean anything. My suggestion to you is to first read the other boards, and find out how they use their standard special moves. That will save you a bunch of time. Then, try and recreate those things in training mode, as well as in actual matches. Then see what sort of things Kirby himself is able to do with the ability.

Nickname87

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nickname8877
Ouch... but true.

You've gotta put a little more effort into this, man. Decent start, but... as an example, you didn't put any Buster Kirby combos. There's a lot that could go there, but you sort of threw it off with a one-liner.

Same with DHD's can. "Be creative" doesn't really mean anything. My suggestion to you is to first read the other boards, and find out how they use their standard special moves. That will save you a bunch of time. Then, try and recreate those things in training mode, as well as in actual matches. Then see what sort of things Kirby himself is able to do with the ability.
I see what you mean with the not really having any thing for kirby and the shulk thing but shulk was at the end of the list and after doing the whole cast i just wanted to be done but to be honest Duck Hunt's copied ability has an infinite number of combos and follow ups and if i wrote them all you would still be reading the guide. And i will update the guide with stuff like manado art cancels and megaman glide tossing and other tech like that but this originaly was just notes for me

Last edited:
Top Bottom