• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Pichu is serious business" discussion thread.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
^^ what is this i dont even, i love pikas fsmash, pichu whatever, is bad,

deal with it Aesir :troll:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yo... i haven't been on much because i'm in germany and finding time to get on here is pretty hard.
i also haven't been playing because i'm moving around every couple of days and whatnot.
but I come home like thursday or something, so I'll be back :)

and pichu is pree bad.
but he's got a sexy fsmash and a boss *** nair.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Germany was BOSS.
I'm a little sad that I never got around to playing PAL melee, but w/e.
I'm back now though, so time to focus on melee again for the rest of the summer.
I'm trying to go to 3 or 4 tournaments by the end of summer.

U.F.O

Smash Rookie
I play Pichu a lot now since I don't like him being bottom tier and I found out that nair's are an amazing gimp technique. I use it all the time.
d-grab + Usmash + nair is also a good combo. Along with u-grab + uair + nair.

StickandFluid

Smash Apprentice
Funny story(pichu is my third main but damn do I love him so much) at this tourney me and a friend were at, no one was playing us cause idk low tiers are to easy we suck etc. but we decided to bust out pichu dittos and who comes and watches ****ing westballz of all people he's just like "what the hell am I watching this pichu ditto ****" but then I started to chain grab and he was just baffled at this fast as hell pichu ditto I found it funny, but i'll actually say something of use Pichu is not nearly as bad as people say he is, his size i have found is such an advantage and for some reason i love his Dsmash..much love and respect for you hardcore pichu mains, prbly the hardest men in the smash community next to SSB64 samus mains lol

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
In all seriousness, I do believe he's got more potential that most ppl give him credit for. I blame us supposed "mains" for not being more dedicated and simply getting him more exposure. You hear cases like said before where ppl just have no idea of even his basic stuff since he's never played. Anyway, my 2c. Tell me what you think...

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Pichu's pretty bad honestly. I don't think he's the worst character in the game, but he's not great.
He's got some gimmicky stuff that is fun to do and can wreck people who don't know what to do, but every character has a way of screwing him out of all his options.

Pretty much, with pichu, the only thing that you have is your mobility to bait stuff.

Top Bottom