• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the person below True or False game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
Man, I just got back from doing a true and false test >_> TRUE, btw

Next person thought that was ingenious

Frio

Smash Champion
False >_>

Next person thought that if they could pile up all the soda cans in the world, they could build a stair case leading to the moon last night while they were taking a bath.

sion_nova

Smash Rookie
true... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! (whoever gets this reference will be congratulated by me)

next person gets this reference

Tacel

Smash Lord
True.
"I drink your milkshake! *slurp* I DRINK IT UP!"

Next person saw The Land of the Lost.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
True. I'm about to watch Up with one of them in an hour or two.

The next person wants to watch Up, too.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
False. My only fish died when I was six.

Next person has an older sibling.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
False.

Next person is aware that today/tomorrow (depending on what time zone you're in) is the second annual Paunch Day.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Youngster Joey would like to battle!

Youngster Joey sent out RATTATA!

Rattata

Known as the Mouse Pokemon, Rattata's the 19th pokemon in the National 'Dex. He may be small, but he's got speed, vitality, and he packs a powerful bite. A lot of people think Rattata is weak, but my Rattata is special. He's in, like, the top percentage of Rattata, you know?

Like I said, this guy is fast - his speed is his best battle quality. He's also really small, which some people consider a drawback, but that just makes it easier for him to avoid attacks. It's almost like he's leagues ahead of all those huge pokemon. Unfortunately he gets knocked around pretty easily, but hey, that's only a minor problem, right? After all, he makes up for it with his great ground control! He's not really built for the air - just looking at his jumps shows that - but who needs to be? If he finds himself up high it'll take a while for him to reach the ground anyway.

Specials

Down Special - Focus Energy Rattata is getting pumped! I know what you're wondering - what does that mean? Well, it powers up Rattata's moves! Now any damaging attack of his deals 1.5 times the original damage it would do, in addition to increased knockback. It only works for a few seconds, but any good trainer can utilize it effectively! Don't forget that if you use the move while it's still in effect from before, it'll pretty much be useless. Besides, you don't need to power him up any more than that - Rattata can take out these guys easy.

Standards

Dash Attack - Quick Attack Rattata dashes forward at an astounding speed! Okay, he moves forward a couple of stage builder blocks. But, he goes right through any opponent in his way, and this move has startling priority - if the opponent is readying an attack, chances are Rattata will break right through it. This move deals 6% of damage.

Smashes

Aerials

Grab Game

Grab - Lunge Rattata lunges forward with his ferocious speed. If there is any opponent within one stage builder block's distance of him, he'll grab hold of them with his teeth, causing 5% of damage. Be careful that you have the right oppurtunity, because if there's no opponent in sight this move comes with about a second of endlag as Rattata retreats to his original state. You shouldn't worry too much; Rattata should be fast enough to outspeed any escaping opponents, right? Yeah, definitely.

Pummel - Gnaw

Back Throw - Tail Whip Okay, Rattata actually doesn't throw the opponent, but he does give it his all. In the end he just turns around without holding on to the opponent, smacking them with his tail instead. This won't do any damage, but similarly to Focus Energy the opponent will take about 1.3 times the normal damage from any move that hits them, as well as extra knockback, for a bit longer than Focus Energy's lasting time. This time, any outside force that deals damage affects the Tail Whipped opponent - not just Rattata's attacks.

Tacel

Smash Lord
FAAAAAALSE

Next person ignores other people's signatures when they have links in them.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
False. I grew up watching him every morning before going to school.

Next person likes oranges.

Tacel

Smash Lord
True.
Orange ya glad I didn't say false?

Next person ate breakfast, unlike me.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Semi-false, because seeing that statement made want to go eat breakfast after I post.

Next person mains Lucario. (C'mon, sion or Ace. You know you wanna post.)

Tacel

Smash Lord
False.

Next person thinks the next Smash will be on the new Nintendo console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom