• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The perfect Fox.(Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
but I distinctivly remember you saying that you were definitly better then me and wouldn't even mind doing a $100 MM. Granted that was awhile ago I have still never seen you at a tournament and I have been to quite a few recently.
And I distinctly remember you declining that money match after you realized that I'm not as horrible as you probably thought I was given the fact that my overall tournament record is, in fact, stronger than yours. You asked somebody you knew to confirm that fact, and Xelic came in and confirmed it.

By the way, it's funny how you get your "facts" all mixed up. What happened was, you came in and challenged me to the $100 money match. I accepted the money match and then cited the fact that my tournament record is stronger than yours. Then you became worried after Xelic confirmed that fact and you subsequently declined the money match.

Oh and once again you managed to totally avoid the argument at hand. Nice job.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So then MM me. I am not going to back down this time. The last time I was just being stupid and seeing if you would actually accept the MM where as now I am sick of you saying I have no skill when you have never even played me.

jocar626

Smash Rookie
man o man this thread just keeps getting more intense lol

looked like a good match (bad quality (dl from youtube?) but o well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom