• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The perfect Fox.(Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
He just took a big do-do on Caveman's Sheik while saying, "who the **** needs lasers?". **** is the only thing that grows on that tree.

Darth Vivi

Smash Rookie
WOW that Fox was intimidating. If I had to face him, I'd probably run off the edge in fear. But seriously, that was one of the most unpredictable Foxes I've ever seen.

xelad1

Smash Ace
yikes I always knew fastliketree was amazing.. but **** thats absurd, especially against someone as good as caveman too....

SCOTU

Smash Hero
how can you guys watch such Lo-Fi Vids? From what i could see in the beginning before i gave up, it looked like a pretty good fox, but i couldn't tell what was going on. I gave up shortly after the first KO.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Video quality is much better if you download it from youtube and watch using "FLV player"

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL. It's not that hard to figure out..just look around the video..I would give you better instructions but youtube is blocked where I am right now. The video is worth it though.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO Shut up austin XD. Your the one who gets called miniwes all the time XD. Though I suppose thats not a bad thing lol.

If by perfect Fox, you meant, Textbook Fox, then woohoo, got yourself one there, judging from that video. >.>

Adi

Smash Lord
On the contrary his mindgames/unpredictability were certainly above par...although it was kind of hard to focus with the video quality O.O

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
If by perfect Fox, you meant, Textbook Fox, then woohoo, got yourself one there, judging from that video. >.>
must be embarassing to be inferior in fox skill to a "textbook fox" lol.

anyways just out of curiosity, do you have any recent videos of your fox, silent wolf. the ones of your fox currently available on youtube display awful...everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bnCuyaHgwzk
and
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ngPYN2Z5WUE

but it's alright because I know they are a year old. i enjoy watching good foxes though, and i hear that you're a good fox so some recent videos would be nice (if available of course).

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
What's a good quality el oh el.

Hylian, you should explain your secret method of downloading youtube videos. Because I really wanna watch these vids without a large...gay man..completely encompassing the screen. (AKA no blurry crap >_>)

must be embarassing to be inferior in fox skill to a "textbook fox" lol.

anyways just out of curiosity, do you have any recent videos of your fox, silent wolf. the ones of your fox currently available on youtube display awful...everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bnCuyaHgwzk
and
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ngPYN2Z5WUE

but it's alright because I know they are a year old. i enjoy watching good foxes though, and i hear that you're a good fox so some recent videos would be nice (if available of course).
No new videos T_T
i have matches recorded with darkrain and forward but i cant get them up, and dont rly care.
apparantly you thought i was insulting him LOL. i was just implying that theres nothing cool about that video, and i thought perfect meant perfect...technically perfect. not experienced player to the max lol

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
No new videos T_T
i have matches recorded with darkrain and forward but i cant get them up, and dont rly care.
apparantly you thought i was insulting him LOL. i was just implying that theres nothing cool about that video, and i thought perfect meant perfect...technically perfect. not experienced player to the max lol
alright lol my bad.

i think we can all agree the real annoyance here is hylian for posting this thread in the first place lol.

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
No new videos T_T
alright lol my bad.

i think we can all agree the real annoyance here is hylian for posting this thread in the first place lol.

Ijuka

Smash Ace
That Fox seemed over-aggressive and that Sheik looked like he couldn't play agaisnt an aggressive Fox. But it's caveman so what's up with that? O_o bad day?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
alright lol my bad.

Huh? I don't see anyone complaining but you. (except for the quality >_>)

And Silent..He pretty much IS technically perfect. He never makes a mistake. That is really impressive to me..and the fact that it was CAVEMAN who he 3 stocked. And it wasn't just this match he destroyed caveman every round except one in which caveman barely won. Rob$ played better against FLT that day then caveman did >_>. Those matchs were also fun to watch.

Caveman and Rob$ beat FLT and Xelic in teams though XD.

And IMO FLT isn't at all a textbook fox. He does **** that I have never seen anyone do before. For example I was watching one of his matchs and saw nair to fullhoped fair to uptilt to uair. I have also never seen a fox play as technically as Wes...Lunin seems pretty close but back when wes infinited more he was more fun to watch lol.

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
hylian you're right but you see silent wolf's point still holds true. the point is THIS VIDEO doesn't show any "technical perfection" or any "unorthodox fox moves".

it's kind of weird just posting a random tournament video like this in its own thread. that's the point.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I see what you are saying now. I was actually hoping that the other final videos would be up because that combo I mentioned was done on caveman in the finals amoung other stuff and I planned to put those on here when they were uploaded but for some reason they haven't been yet so this was just like a teaser.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL Intimidating is an understatment XD.

Velox

Smash Ace
and i thought perfect meant perfect...technically perfect. not experienced player to the max lol
Experienced to the max? FLT has been playing this game for less time than you have. He's a total prodigy at this game, but I guess players not from Texas don't know. He had only been playing for like what... a year before MLG Dallas.... maybe... his first national tournament where he got what?... 5th? That's what's incredible.

FLT may not be the best player in the world today, he may not be the best player tomorrow, but I feel he is going to become the best, he def. has what it takes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he is a prodigy at this game, believe me. Quite simply, he has the best mindgames out of anyone in the world I've seen (which is everyone), combined with amazing combo-ability. He hits you once, he ***** you.

The only other players I've seen touch on his level of mindgames has been Azen, Chillin, NEO, Svampen, Isai and a couple select few other players known for their games that I have just forgot to mention.

Strong words, but I believe it, so I'm going to say it. Let me remind you, this is my opinion from what I've seen...

People think FLT's been playing this game for a long time, but it's just not true. Besides, johning about how long you have been playing is scrub attitude, FLT was amazing very very very early in his playing career. Anyone who johns when they lose due to lack of experience, has instantly scrub-ized themselves no matter how good they may be.

And "textbook Fox" is laughable btw. I'm not like personally attacking you SilentWolf, I'm just saying most of this in general, for those that don't know. I know what you meant.

Oh, and lol @ Hylian making this thread in the first place

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
XD @ Velox.

And yeah I remember FLT beating people at his first tournament when he didn't know advanced tactics even though they did LOL.

Experienced to the max? FLT has been playing this game for less time than you have. He's a total prodigy at this game, but I guess players not from Texas don't know. He had only been playing for like what... a year before MLG Dallas.... maybe... his first national tournament where he got what?... 5th? That's what's incredible.

FLT may not be the best player in the world today, he may not be the best player tomorrow, but I feel he is going to become the best, he def. has what it takes. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he is a prodigy at this game, believe me. Quite simply, he has the best mindgames out of anyone in the world I've seen (which is everyone), combined with amazing combo-ability. He hits you once, he ***** you.

The only other players I've seen touch on his level of mindgames has been Azen, Chillin, NEO, Svampen, Isai and a couple select few other players known for their games that I have just forgot to mention.

Strong words, but I believe it, so I'm going to say it. Let me remind you, this is my opinion from what I've seen...

People think FLT's been playing this game for a long time, but it's just not true. Besides, johning about how long you have been playing is scrub attitude, FLT was amazing very very very early in his playing career. Anyone who johns when they lose due to lack of experience, has instantly scrub-ized themselves no matter how good they may be.

And "textbook Fox" is laughable btw. I'm not like personally attacking you SilentWolf, I'm just saying most of this in general, for those that don't know. I know what you meant.

Oh, and lol @ Hylian making this thread in the first place
lol...
btw experienced doesnt always have to mean how much time, but who you play. arent there like 3000 good players in TX?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol...
btw experienced doesnt always have to mean how much time, but who you play. arent there like 3000 good players in TX?
Texas suprises me a lot lol. For example when I first played Velox I thought he would suck because I have never really heard of him before only seen him post some and in fact he was one of the most technical non-pros I have ever seen lol! I never knew anyone could do the ledgestall that well XD!!!! Texas recently has tons of really good players stepping up and tournaments are usually filled with about 40 players close in skill aside from the top people so when you go to a tournament you never really play a noob >_>.

But aside from this Silent Wolf I think what Velox means is that Wes haden't gone all over the USA playing people in tournaments and only really had pro expereince vs Caveman and Rob$ before MLG Dallas and then he went to get 5th beating ISIA in the very first round...and then got 2nd in teams only losing to ken and isia...That is a true prodigy considering he never really went out of state to any other major tournaments and he beat pros that have been going to tournaments since SSB64....

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Wow all this arguing is pointless...can't we all agree that FLT has a good Fox? Yeah, he may not be as technically gifted as someone like Silent Wolf, Mew2King or-god forbid-even Ken, but so what?

All I'm saying is this: every1 just STFU and enjoy the video.

And btw if Caveman chose Y.Link or even Doc, I'm pretty sure that the results would've been different.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow all this arguing is pointless...can't we all agree that FLT has a good Fox? Yeah, he may not be as technically gifted as someone like Silent Wolf, Mew2King or-god forbid-even Ken, but so what?

All I'm saying is this: every1 just STFU and enjoy the video.

And btw if Caveman chose Y.Link or even Doc, I'm pretty sure that the results would've been different.
LOL I would say wes is more technically gifted then Ken and Silent Wolf and M2k even(because he doesn't spend hours every day playing this game lol)

And no they wouldn't of they would have been worse. Cavemans Doc and Y.link get ***** by FLT. He doesn't even play Doc in tournament anymore really. And he would never use Y.link against FLT...They play almost every tournament they go to..

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
arent there like 3000 good players in TX?
nah lol. texas is one of the weaker states overall for smash. not even close to the real powerhouses like california and MD/VA/NY region.

also everyone calm down lol. hylian, refer to austinRC's comment: "are you wes's little **** or something lol"

i don't get why you always feel the need to "trash talk" for him lol. the only thing that results is people start getting pissed at him for your trash talk when in reality he's never bragged or said anything online...ever.

i've known him for far, FAR longer than you have, believe it or not, and I'll tell you that he pretty much despises this trash talking bull **** that people do for him (ex. like you're doing right now). so, kindly stop doing it for him lol.

so in conclusion, can you please stop bragging for him because it's kind of lame thx lol.

i could cite many many examples of you bragging about him, but I think the last few posts of yours speak for themselves lol.

disclaimer: please don't take the anger generated by hylian's irritating bragging and apply it to flt because he really has no part in this lol.

hylian's just one of his "minions" who likes to brag using other people's achievements. maybe because he has none of his own lol.

LOL I would say wes is more technically gifted then Ken and Silent Wolf and M2k even(because he doesn't spend hours every day playing this game lol)

And no they wouldn't of they would have been worse. Cavemans Doc and Y.link get ***** by FLT. He doesn't even play Doc in tournament anymore really. And he would never use Y.link against FLT...They play almost every tournament they go to..
I play like 20 minutes a day ;_;

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
nah lol. texas is one of the weaker states overall for smash. not even close to the real powerhouses like california and MD/VA/NY region.

also everyone calm down lol. hylian, refer to austinRC's comment: "are you wes's little **** or something lol"

i don't get why you always feel the need to "trash talk" for him lol. the only thing that results is people start getting pissed at him for your trash talk when in reality he's never bragged or said anything online...ever.

i've known him for far, FAR longer than you have, believe it or not, and I'll tell you that he pretty much despises this trash talking bull **** that people do for him (ex. like you're doing right now). so, kindly stop doing it for him lol.

so in conclusion, can you please stop bragging for him because it's kind of lame thx lol.

i could cite many many examples of you bragging about him, but I think the last few posts of yours speak for themselves lol.

disclaimer: please don't take the anger generated by hylian's irritating bragging and apply it to flt because he really has no part in this lol.

hylian's just one of his "minions" who likes to brag using other people's achievements. maybe because he has none of his own lol.
Lol w/e Fonz.

When are you going to stop talking and just MM me? I've been waiting a long time but you never show up to any tournaments. I wonder why?

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
I play like 20 minutes a day ;_;
Yea, I think he was more referring to mew2king because mew2king claimed at one point that he played hours and hours per day.

Lol w/e Fonz.

When are you going to stop talking and just MM me? I've been waiting a long time but you never show up to any tournaments. I wonder why?
I wonder why you always respond with something totally irrelevant to the matter at hand. Did I say I was better than you in my post? No.

And don't call me Fonz...only my friends are allowed to call me that rofl.

I said you brag about FLT all the time, and he finds it annoying, and everybody else on this board finds it annoying.

You respond with something completely irrelevant. I suppose that means you just implicitly conceded the argument and therefore acknowledged that I won that round.

Well, at least you know when to give up lol. If i were you, I wouldn't know how to intelligently debunk "thefiend's" accusations either...because they are all true lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I wasn't aware that we were trying to win anything. I just said that so you will leave me alone >_>. It's really annoying. And I know you didn't say you were better than me in this thread but I distinctivly remember you saying that you were definitly better then me and wouldn't even mind doing a $100 MM. Granted that was awhile ago I have still never seen you at a tournament and I have been to quite a few recently.

If you are not going to play me then please don't talk about my skill or who I play. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom