• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach finder and match making.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

This thread is to list all the Peach players that would like to be listed here. A good way to find players of your main in your area or set up matches. I will also be having a Peach Skype group so people can chat with each other about Peach in terms of new findings, strats or just hang out with other Peach players. So If you wish to to join and you have Skype, Put it in along with your info. I will Put Mines in first to show you how to list your self.

Now here are some optional info you can add if you like:

You can post a picture of yourself or something that you want to represent you with your profile. You can also give a brief summary about yourself so people can get to know you more.

USA

New York:

Name: Dark.Pch

Type of player: Casual/Tournament player
3DS FC: 5413-0118-3799
Wii U FC: N/A

Summary: Been a casual player of smash bros till 2006. That's when I was introduced to the competitive scene of smash. Never knew smash could be played in such a way. And I been at it ever since with my favorite Nintendo character, Peach. I have always sticked with Peach in the only character I truly play. My goal since the brawl era was to show people what Peach can really do and to never give up on your character. I have defended her in the scene for years no matter how many disagreed Debates and wars with me usually fighting along against a large amount in the community. But I never backed down and stuck with what I truly believe in. I have also helped Peach players from all over the world get better with tips and advice. For this I have been giving the name "Uncle Peach". My goal for smash 4 is no different. I'm plan to show the world and to prove to myself I can be a top player with her. To be one, if not, the best Peach player in the world. While helping out the Peach community grow and become a beast with a character we all love to use.

Texas:

San Antonio
Name: Tofer

3DS FC: Will get later
Wii U FC: Tofer_Magicant

Summary: I started by playing Melee for fun with some friends of mine that went to tournaments. I went to a few, entered some, I had a pretty decent Peach.
About a year after Brawl came out I started back into the tourament scene with the same friends I had in the melee scene. I loved it, it was fun. Made some bombass people while playing and on the boards. I was a casual player, not really in it to win but more to hang out and have fun. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone and meeting other players, especially Peach players.
This time around I am going to be a lot more dedicated to the game, I want to make some sort of name for myself when it comes to this game.
I will probably be maining like 5 other characters along with Peach because I just love so many other characters, but Peach will always be my main love. <3
I look forward to meeting everyone and see what everyone else has to bring to the table when it comes to mu discussions and tournaments!

I nominate Gemmy to post his next! aka @Airgemini

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ryuu/Ryuujinx
Type of Player: Casual/Looking to be more competitive
Tripledes FC: 2380-3338-6519
WiiU FC: RyuuKitten
Summary: I've been playing smash on and off since 64 days, I didn't really find who I wanted to main until fairly late into Brawl's lifespan, I bounced between Falco and Yoshi and I played Zelda for a while too...I stopped playing smash for a while and went to play other fighting games (Namely SF4 and BB), then while at the arcade discovered that there was a pretty healthy local scene for both Melee and (Less so) Brawl. So now I play Peach in everything I can because she's super fun.
Peach is love. Peach is Life

Maryland:
Name: James

Type of player: Casual/Tournament curious
3DS FC: 2595-0710-4989
Wii U FC: DelphinusV
Summary: I haven't really been much of a poster on the forums here, but I've been playing Smash casually since the original N64 version came out. Melee was pretty much the initial reason I bought a Gamecube, and while I've never played in any tournaments, I have played each version of Smash for hundreds of hours, and with the 3DS and Wii U versions right around the corner, I am interested in both expanding my flexibility for playing other characters, with so many great new ones, but also improving my skill with Peach and Smash as a whole. Looking forward to playing some fellow Peach mains, and hoping the online works a lot better this go-round, since so far it looks like we're pretty far apart

Washington:

Name: Zack
Type of player: Casual with some competitive knowledge
3DS FC: 1736-0702-8981
WiiU FC: BlossomingLily

Summary: I've been very on-and-off with activity on the forums. When I first got on back in 2009 I definitely had a lot of fun playing Brawl with random people from here though, and I hope to experience that again with the release of Smash 4. I especially enjoy playing casual Free For Alls while in Skype calls though I don't mind 1-on-1s.
My very first video game was handed down to me from my dad along with his SNES; Super Mario All-Stars. From playing Super Mario Bros. 2, I grew fond of Peach and that fondness has only grown over the years. I've played Smash 64, Melee, and Brawl, but I didn't really get any competitive experience on the Smash series in general until I started playing Brawl online with people from these forums (and admittedly I learned most of my basic Peach knowledge from lurking around the Peach boards...ah ha ha).
Expanding further on Smash communities, I grew interest in Smash machinimations on YouTube and developed a hobby of voice acting. In a few Brawl machinima, I voice Peach.
I really hope to be able to reach out and have good times with everyone~

Massachusetts:

Alias: Peachkid
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Serious answer: Eleum Loyce, Drangelic
Type of Player: High level competitive (at least for WiiU version) on the 3ds: Super casul, but will be competitive
3ds FC: 0791-2008-8754
WiiU Profile: Peachkid90 (I kinda need a new part for my WiiU so I won't be able to check at the moment for friend requests)

Bio:
I've been haunting the Peach boards since about 2007, but use smash boards off and on. I started out playing Melee, in which, I got my *** handed to. However, I did make some money back then. But Brawl came out shortly after I joined the Melee circuit, and I put all my attention into that game. 5 years later, and with part of my soul sold off to the devil from various Faustian bargains, I have earned the prodigious honor of being able to call myself the 3rd best Peach in the world... In Project:M (I can't stand brawl anymore) :D. But nobody plays Peach in that game, so...
I'm really looking forward to playing Peach and Rosalina in smash 4, and aim to take myself to the top once more with them. When I'm not playing Smash, which happens a lot, I play a shiiiiiit ton of Demon's/Dark Souls 1&2. That franchise is my life blood, and I often use it to relax after a long day. I also am big on texture hacking in P:M, and recently came out with a Peach texture of Queen Nashandra! I'll post a link if anyone is interested.
And when I'm not doing that, I'm a novelist, and a voracious reader of classical literature, such as Charles ****ens, Mary Shelley, and Chausser. Currently, I'm working on a murder mystery/thriller drama called "The Scarlet Supper". Oh, and I voice act sometimes. I haven't done it in a while, but I want to get back into it! I'll stop rambling now, if I keep going, we may have a ****ens length novel with worse grammar.

I want in on this Peach Skype group, bee tee dubs.

...Really smashboards? You are going to censor the author of "Great Expectations"'s last name just because it has a slang referring to male genitalia in the spelling?

...Okay

Canada

Type of player: Competitive only
Wii U FC: Will get later
I'll figure all that stuff out when smash4 gets out ^
Summary: I started out as a casual melee player, using kid Link but when brawl got out, I quit the scene because something about the game didn't feel right to me and I didn't know what it was. Now that melee is back in full force I've started playing competitively again. I tried many characters and only three felt "right" to me. Since Peach is my main, and Dr. Mario does well against Jiggs and Fox I decided to drop Ganondorf and there it is, I have my two co-mains. I also whip out my Doc against Samus and few other matchups but peach is my most used character. They will be the first characters I try to get good with in smash 4, but it's possible I won't main them. I've been playing for 6 months now and I'm getting pretty good, next summer I'll go to the United States of America for 2 months to play smash melee and smash 4 competitively. I hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
San Antonio
Name: Tofer

Wii U FC: Tofer_Magicant

Summary: I started by playing Melee for fun with some friends of mine that went to tournaments. I went to a few, entered some, I had a pretty decent Peach.
About a year after Brawl came out I started back into the tourament scene with the same friends I had in the melee scene. I loved it, it was fun. Made some bombass people while playing and on the boards. I was a casual player, not really in it to win but more to hang out and have fun. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone and meeting other players, especially Peach players.
This time around I am going to be a lot more dedicated to the game, I want to make some sort of name for myself when it comes to this game.
I will probably be maining like 5 other characters along with Peach because I just love so many other characters, but Peach will always be my main love. <3
I look forward to meeting everyone and see what everyone else has to bring to the table when it comes to mu discussions and tournaments!

I nominate Gemmy to post his next! aka @Airgemini

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman

Type of player: Competitive only
Wii U FC: Will get later
I'll figure all that stuff out when smash4 gets out ^

Summary: I started out as a casual melee player, using kid Link but when brawl got out, I quit the scene because something about the game didn't feel right to me and I didn't know what it was. Now that melee is back in full force I've started playing competitively again. I tried many characters and only three felt "right" to me. Since Peach is my main, and Dr. Mario does well against Jiggs and Fox I decided to drop Ganondorf and there it is, I have my two co-mains. I also whip out my Doc against Samus and few other matchups but peach is my most used character. They will be the first characters I try to get good with in smash 4, but it's possible I won't main them. I've been playing for 6 months now and I'm getting pretty good, next summer I'll go to the United States of America for 2 months to play smash melee and smash 4 competitively. I hope to see you guys there!

Delphinus

Smash Rookie
NNID
DelphinusV
3DS FC
2595-0710-4989
Name: James

Type of player: Casual/Tournament curious
3DS FC: 2595-0710-4989
Wii U FC: DelphinusV

Summary: I haven't really been much of a poster on the forums here, but I've been playing Smash casually since the original N64 version came out. Melee was pretty much the initial reason I bought a Gamecube, and while I've never played in any tournaments, I have played each version of Smash for hundreds of hours, and with the 3DS and Wii U versions right around the corner, I am interested in both expanding my flexibility for playing other characters, with so many great new ones, but also improving my skill with Peach and Smash as a whole. Looking forward to playing some fellow Peach mains, and hoping the online works a lot better this go-round, since so far it looks like we're pretty far apart.

Last edited:

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Name: Zack

Type of player: Casual with some competitive knowledge
3DS FC: 1736-0702-8981
WiiU FC: BlossomingLily

Summary: I've been very on-and-off with activity on the forums. When I first got on back in 2009 I definitely had a lot of fun playing Brawl with random people from here though, and I hope to experience that again with the release of Smash 4. I especially enjoy playing casual Free For Alls while in Skype calls though I don't mind 1-on-1s.
My very first video game was handed down to me from my dad along with his SNES; Super Mario All-Stars. From playing Super Mario Bros. 2, I grew fond of Peach and that fondness has only grown over the years. I've played Smash 64, Melee, and Brawl, but I didn't really get any competitive experience on the Smash series in general until I started playing Brawl online with people from these forums (and admittedly I learned most of my basic Peach knowledge from lurking around the Peach boards...ah ha ha).
Expanding further on Smash communities, I grew interest in Smash machinimations on YouTube and developed a hobby of voice acting. In a few Brawl machinima, I voice Peach.
I really hope to be able to reach out and have good times with everyone~

Last edited:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
OKAY FINE, I'LL PUT MY GROSS MUG UP ON HERE.

Alias: Peachkid

Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Serious answer: Eleum Loyce, Drangelic
Type of Player: High level competitive (at least for WiiU version) on the 3ds: Super casul, but will be competitive
3ds FC: 0791-2008-8754
WiiU Profile: Peachkid90 (I kinda need a new part for my WiiU so I won't be able to check at the moment for friend requests)

Bio:
I've been haunting the Peach boards since about 2007, but use smash boards off and on. I started out playing Melee, in which, I got my ass handed to. However, I did make some money back then. But Brawl came out shortly after I joined the Melee circuit, and I put all my attention into that game. 5 years later, and with part of my soul sold off to the devil from various Faustian bargains, I have earned the prodigious honor of being able to call myself the 3rd best Peach in the world... In Project:M (I can't stand brawl anymore) :D. But nobody plays Peach in that game, so...
I'm really looking forward to playing Peach and Rosalina in smash 4, and aim to take myself to the top once more with them. When I'm not playing Smash, which happens a lot, I play a shiiiiiit ton of Demon's/Dark Souls 1&2. That franchise is my life blood, and I often use it to relax after a long day. I also am big on texture hacking in P:M, and recently came out with a Peach texture of Queen Nashandra! I'll post a link if anyone is interested.
And when I'm not doing that, I'm a novelist, and a voracious reader of classical literature, such as Charles Dickens, Mary Shelley, and Chausser. Currently, I'm working on a murder mystery/thriller drama called "The Scarlet Supper". Oh, and I voice act sometimes. I haven't done it in a while, but I want to get back into it! I'll stop rambling now, if I keep going, we may have a Dickens length novel with worse grammar.

I want in on this Peach Skype group, bee tee dubs.

...Really smashboards? You are going to censor the author of "Great Expectations"'s last name just because it has a slang referring to male genitalia in the spelling?

...Okay

Last edited:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
Name: Ryuu/Ryuujinx
Type of Player: Casual/Looking to be more competitive
Tripledes FC: 2380-3338-6519
WiiU FC: RyuuKitten

Summary: I've been playing smash on and off since 64 days, I didn't really find who I wanted to main until fairly late into Brawl's lifespan, I bounced between Falco and Yoshi and I played Zelda for a while too...I stopped playing smash for a while and went to play other fighting games (Namely SF4 and BB), then while at the arcade discovered that there was a pretty healthy local scene for both Melee and (Less so) Brawl. So now I play Peach in everything I can because she's super fun.

Peach is love. Peach is Life.

Kidney Thief

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who's really dissapointed by the way Peach plays in this game? It feels like such a downgrade from melee Peach I don't think I can play her and have fun

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I think at this point, in any future smash games, we'll never see a repeat of Melee Peach. Any Peach after Melee plays really differently, and it's not weird that you don't like the way she plays now. At least, that's what I think. If she is top/high tier again, it's going to be for entirely different reasons, you know?

Top Bottom