• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Overcrowded Elevator || Congrats to FullMoon!!!

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
When do stop our matches to stream them? when we get to semi's?

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
When do stop our matches to stream them? when we get to semi's?
Top 8

Winners Round 4 or Losers Round 5

So if you win against JZ3 stop matches
if you lose then win in Losers stop

It appears Spirst hasn't accepted my request yet so we can do our round. I'll just keep waiting.
At least you've fought a match already lol

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Schedule got all mixed up for me last night, but let me know when would be good for you.
Missed this somehow.

Tomorrow/Tues would be best, but I'll be home about 8 AM EDT or so as well. Which I guess is technically also tomorrow. Technically. But it ain't official till I sleep, dammit.

I'm all clear both those days, so whenever you got time, I got time.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm jsut waiting for @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL to fite me
Am I supposed to now? I pretty much dropped out of the tournament because it was too badly handled on the first day.

Is this wii u or 3ds? If there is still wii u I might stick around. Unless you guys already gave me the axe, though I wish you guys would actually tag me.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I petition this tournament to be reworked into a leauge

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Am I supposed to now? I pretty much dropped out of the tournament because it was too badly handled on the first day.

Is this wii u or 3ds? If there is still wii u I might stick around. Unless you guys already gave me the axe, though I wish you guys would actually tag me.
??

People had conflicts, people had life. It happens. Wifi tournaments are flexible, that's what's good about wifi.

And why would we kick you?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
??

People had conflicts, people had life. It happens. Wifi tournaments are flexible, that's what's good about wifi.

And why would we kick you?
Tournaments are usually timely and people are expect to show up when it starts. This tournament is apparently different though. And I would've been kicked because I was "late." But apparently no one is late.

This is all interesting to say the least.

well now i got a room ready
I need to update my 3ds apparently.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tournaments are usually timely and people are expect to show up when it starts. This tournament is apparently different though. And I would've been kicked because I was "late." But apparently no one is late.

To be fair we were announcing its beginning yesterday when the 3DS tourney actually is stated to start today, not on the 25th, lol.

Also JigglyZelda 2-0'd me. ;w; It was going about even match one (Before I was sniped by an UAir.) but then I could feel myself lose control match tew. rip me. Se y'all in losers.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

yeah this is more like a leauge that will take forever

hey you're here racoon lets talk over chatzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I needed to send the notification ok? T.T
any hows after some intense battles i won 2-1 against Raccoon
(OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO SAVE THE REPLAYS GFDHFRDAQFDFTGUDFTERTYUKLZDNHDESH)

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Also JigglyZelda 2-0'd me. ;w; It was going about even match one (Before I was sniped by an UAir.) but then I could feel myself lose control match tew. rip me. Se y'all in losers.
dat Uair snipe gets em everytime lol. But BJ is a slippery snake with her Zelderly

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Wish I could do this, but I know I will just get the stupid error code anyways so that's Why I can never do tournaments........why....... Why -_-

I wish I could do this I meant......stupid tablet......
Why must things never work for me especially when my birthday was yesterday :(

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Looks like I'll be going up against some tough opponents. I need to stop playing so sloppily. When I enter tournaments I just do everything without thinking and usually press all the wrong buttons, but it tends to work. People aren't expecting those whiffed jabs in the wrong direction and rolls in the middle of a combo.... Then again it is hard to play with a puppy on top of you.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Question! Who or should I send my replays to somebody? I've got my and JigZ's replays at the ready if they're needed.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
do you guys want to like label the replays with the bracket code

so @ BJN39 BJN39 's replays would be round B

or am I being too organized

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
do you guys want to like label the replays with the bracket code

so @ BJN39 BJN39 's replays would be round B

or am I being too organized
Labeling them with Bracket code sounds fine imo.

We just need to make sure we know how we want to title them in only 16 characters. (Way to few imo.)

Maybe: [Round:A|Game:#] (No spaces. Brackets not included. Well, actually, they CAN be included. It looks nice that way imo.)

^ Fits in the space, and this setup also allows for double digits (If it were necessary.) Then you just put in your round and game letter/number.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Labeling them with Bracket code sounds fine imo.

We just need to make sure we know how we want to title them in only 16 characters. (Way to few imo.)

Maybe: [Round:A|Game:#] (No spaces. Brackets not included. Well, actually, they CAN be included. It looks nice that way imo.)

^ Fits in the space, and this setup also allows for double digits (If it were necessary.) Then you just put in your round and game letter/number.
wait is it 16

I thought it was 14

or is 14 for taunts

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait a second, I just noticed something...

@GingerGaymer did you drop out of the tournament?

I don't see you in the bracket anywhere...

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Reporting back on the video titling, the title actually looks a little better if you put spaces in between the Round and Game things, like:

Round:B | Game:1 it still fits too btw.

Top Bottom