• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Original Girl With the Whirl: Dixie Kong Support Thread

Bumbalobob

Smash Cadet
I'm starting to think Dixie isn't in.

At this point, a lot seems to point to her not getting in. Ganondorf didn't get revealed with HW's release, so that points towards a villain's trailer, which I think will have K. Rool. The lack of DK stages being revealed really only makes sense to me if they need to hide something. A Galleon or Flying Krock stage would hint heavily towards K. Rool. I can't think of another reason why they'd hide all the DK stages. Problem is it's not like there's any type of stage that would hint at Dixie (unless maybe a DKC3 stage?).

It's gotten to the point now that I think she missed the ship when Diddy got revealed a week after TF. That would've made the most sense in light of a likely villain's trailer with K. Rool. She's not hype enough to get a solo trailer, and if Sakurai was gonna reveal her through a POTD it would've made sense to do it with Diddy after TF's release.

It's also likely that the roster was decided without consultation with Retro about TF. This would mean that Dixie would not have had a recent revival at the time of determining the roster, which was one the points that we considered to be in her favour.
I agree with your thought that the roster was decided without consulting Retro, however as other posters have mentioned that simply puts K Rools and Dixie's most recent appearance at the same time (being the mario baseball game). As such relevancy based on time is not the best argument to favor K Rool over Dixie.

A reveal around the time of TF would have made the most sense for both characters really, in my opinion.

And while I like the idea of a villains trailer the established precedent is that multiple newcomer reveals occurring in the same trailer only happens when the characters are from the same game (pokemon and fire emblem as examples). So a villain trailer with Wario, Ganon, and K Rool or Ridley is possible, but not both K Rool and Ridely (I only mention Ridely here because the two are often paired together in the villains trailer idea).

The idea of having to hide the DK stages because the hint at K Rool is sound, however, it is also possible that the included stage comes from DK2 or DK3 both of which could hint at the inclusion of Dixie as the games mark her first appearance and her first solo title respectively, while also hinting at K Rool as he is the villain in both games.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Fially. ..the 33rd page has been opened..

Down Tilt: Handstand Slam

To pull off her Down Tilt, Dixie does a swift handstand and lets her hair fall forward to smash into the ground. Opponents hit by it will be bounced upwards with semi decent force if their % is at or near zero; the knockback (or more accurately knock-up) is good but the move's not KO worthy unless on really high percentages, though it's a nice and quick way to bounce opponents off.

Here's the attack layout. At Position 1 tthere's no attack, but the transition to P2 is something to be aware of, as the startup swing does negligible damage but may knock you forward if grounded or swung with slightly more force if aerial. In either case, if you get hit at this transition, you should be pushed just out of the reach of this DTilt, with minor damage if you're higher than 20%. If your % is lower than 20, you're likely to endure the full attack. At P2, Dixie's hair swings downward, so anything hit from this point on the way to P3 will nudged or forced underneath the hair. At P3, the hair makes contact with the ground and BAM! The attack has unfolded. Anything it immediately touches will be bounced upwards as the attack is complete, and those that were forced through the whole move will be slammed into the ground, bounced up and receive higher damage and knockback than those making contact at P3. P4 is simply Dixie returning to her neutral position.

The move is quick on the startup side but has just a touch of ending lag; about the speed of Diddy's Forward Tilt, and as the move bounces foes upward I liken it to a 1-directional shockwave with (surprise surprise) nice reach thanks to her hair. It's quick and strong but not a killing move, however you might be able to use it to set up her Up Tilt at the right percentages. Just think...Dtilt-> UTilt-> FTilt/FSmash. This is one of Dixie's "Get back!" moves.

The Tilts are complete, but I have one backup idea to show later.

Back Air: Whiplash Whirl

Here we have a hair-assisted whiplash attack. She curves her hair around her then immediately turns 180 degresss, extending her hair in the process to smack foes, much like her forward smash but reversed. She then turns back to her start position. A powerful move, no doubt, but not quite the fastest airborne attack of hers. It takes a split second to get to the part you see above (while most BAirs are practically instantaneous) and the ending lag's roughly the same, so you might wanna use this move preemptively if you're sure it'll hit, and when it does it pays off. Not quite as fast as other BAirs or Dixie's other aerials, but still a reliable speed with good power. It is her strongest aerial move, and if you've ever had the misfortune of being hit by one of Ike's aerials, you'll have a very solid idea of its KO potential.

Also, as it is a tad slower due to startup and ending lag, it would be tougher to use this move as much as others before you land. Dixie doesn't have to worry too much though, because she's got an ability to stay airborne for quite some time. It's an ability...that I'll detail later..
[Collapse=Up Air: Simian Cyclone]
Up Air

While airborne, Dixie can use her hair for more than maneuvering. She can treat enemies above her to a violent display of her hair's spinning ability, in which her ponytail twists and throttles wildly; it jerks and whips in a dangerous fashion, abandoning the more graceful movements it's known for and embraces a feral nature. The ponytail lashes and contorts relentlessly in a strange circular form that resembles a tornado, and thus she's able to gain multiple hits while enemies are caught in this cyclone.

Dixie makes a sort of free falling pose to pull off the move. Her arms are stretched outward while her head dips so that her feet are the highest point of her body; this allows her ponytail enough room to swivel uncontrollably without smacking herself, and her body is poised to help her with her movement, for the turbulent nature of her Simian Cyclone slows her good air speed. Fortunately this move slows her falling speed considerably, as she is spinning her ponytail afterall.

Great for racking up damage and trapping enemies in a hairy cyclone, not much of a killing move.[/Collapse]

[Collapse=Forward Smash: Whiplash Smash]

To begin her Forward Smash attack, Dixie coils her hair around herself and turns her back to her foes. As she charges the move her hair tightens and snakes around her body; she balances on one foot in preparation for what's to come, unaffected by her own constricted grip. The extent of the coil grows with each second while Dixie grows more determined to maintain her posture. The pressure mounts...and then finally...!

WHAAAOOOOoomsshh!! She makes a fierce spin and unravels her hair, slashing the space around her! While she turns, her ponytail extends to whip the air with immense might and smack anything it collides with HARD. The force behind this move is extreme and her strongest smash attack without a doubt, and you can even hear the wind crack while the move's used. She easily surpasses her boyfriend's strength and practically rivals DK's!
This is a high-powered move with amazing knockback and high killing power, so do your best to avoid it! This move is a stationary spin attack that, thanks to her hair, gives this kong an elliptical strike range with impressive reach, damage, knockback and KO potential. The move starts quickly but has a bit of ending lag, for a revolution that fiercely performed needs a moment to keep balance. The upside to this however is that Dixie's using her hair to attack, and thus has a bit of a backswing that foes should beware. The backswing isn't as deadly (far less tbh) or powerful but it still packs a punch, so rolling around Dixie or standing behind this attack will leave you with a nasty surprise.

Dixie's UpTilt is a good setup for this move.

I finally got to show a smash attack. The idea behind it is a powerful backhand move where hair is used instead of hand, and I think it works out nicely[/collapse]

[collapse=Neutral Air: Splitting Kong]

A nice whirling kick. She spins twice to let her feet hit you; it pushes enemies back on moderate damage percentages and hits two times when used on those with low percentages. Nothing too special about the move, but its reliable and gets its job done. [/collapse]

[Collapse=Jab & Finisher]Okay everyone, here's my jab idea for The Third Hero:

Using her hair for support, she sits back and kicks her feet forward; Dixie pedals her feet back continuously to rack up damage.

Then, to finish her rapid kicks, she uses her hair and body to thrust herself forward feet first to give opponents a forceful shove. Thanks to her hair's length she's able to move a nice distance for her finisher.

Originally I thought of the 2nd drawing as a forward tilt backup idea, but after seeing the introduction of standard attack finishers in a Pic of the Day months ago, I knew what to do with this move.[/Collapse]

[Collapse=Forward Tilt: Side Swing]
I thought up a forward tilt for Dixie Kong

She coils her blonde hair behind her and leans on one side of her body, then shifts her weight to the opposite side to swing her hair and make it spank the ground. Those who get hit by it just as its about to smack the ground receive a stronger strike, while those who get hit in mid-swing are punished less. The move's not TOO powerful, but it can kill, particularly the full swing...once certain percentages are reached, of course. Has good range thanks to Dixie's hair and the fact that she leans outward.[/Collapse]

[Collapse=Up Tilt: Figure Ape]

Dixie's UpTilt involves her body facing us as she shuffles gracefully left to right or vice versa. She literally tilts; as she does so her hair sways with her to whack opponents above her, behind her and in front of her to move them around. It has great range and its effective at crowd control, but it has little knockback and by extension no real killing power. It is however good for disrupting aerial approaches and those that are too close as it displaces them, and if a foe's damage is substantial they'll be swept around through the whole animation instead of part of it. It's best to use this on airborne targets as they'll typically get stirred more than grounded opponents, who are more likely to get smacked depending on where they are, how close they are to Dixie and what stage her attack's in. It's generally a carrying attack. She'll always start the move from behind where she's facing; this is good to for getting those who rolled around her.

This is the attack's layout. At position 1, she starts the move and foes directly above as well as those beside her get hit and swept to position 2. Grounded opponents who got hit during position 1 will be swept and usually left here. Airborne victims likely won't. At P2, new victims both grounded and aerial will be whacked and likely carried with the airborne victims of P1 and swung to P3 where the attack ends. From this point, victims will either hit the ground or be chucked forward a bit, especially if their damage % is EXTREMELY high. Enemies who make contact at P3 will simply get whacked and pushed back. They only take damage ranging from average to below average from this move at these 3 points. Good for displacement, close-quarters crowd control or setting up the Forward Tilt or Forward Smash.[/quote][/quote]

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I always hear people saying Dixie would be a clone of Diddy, but I just can't see that, because I feel like the majority of her moves HAS to involve using her hair. In any case I think Dixie is one of the most deserving characters.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I'm starting to think Dixie isn't in.

At this point, a lot seems to point to her not getting in. Ganondorf didn't get revealed with HW's release, so that points towards a villain's trailer, which I think will have K. Rool. The lack of DK stages being revealed really only makes sense to me if they need to hide something. A Galleon or Flying Krock stage would hint heavily towards K. Rool. I can't think of another reason why they'd hide all the DK stages. Problem is it's not like there's any type of stage that would hint at Dixie (unless maybe a DKC3 stage?).

It's gotten to the point now that I think she missed the ship when Diddy got revealed a week after TF. That would've made the most sense in light of a likely villain's trailer with K. Rool. She's not hype enough to get a solo trailer, and if Sakurai was gonna reveal her through a POTD it would've made sense to do it with Diddy after TF's release.

It's also likely that the roster was decided without consultation with Retro about TF. This would mean that Dixie would not have had a recent revival at the time of determining the roster, which was one the points that we considered to be in her favour.
Hyrule Warriors came out in Japan today, so if Ganon would be revealed alongside the game, it would be in tonight's pic. However, I don't know if Sakurai would announce two characters back-to-back. We'll have to see.

That being said, there are also two other possible outcomes besides a villains trailer if Ganon isn't revealed tonight. The first is that Sakurai may be holding on revealing Ganon because he is a secret character, and the second is that he could still show up in a DK trailer. Falcon wound up being revealed in Lucina and Robin's trailer, so I don't see why Ganon can't be revealed in a DK trailer, backing up K. Rool. This may be considered reaching to some, but I'm not giving up hope.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
TBH guys IDK how they'd reveal K. Rool, Dixie, Ridley or Ganon. I just don't know what to expect from Sakurai as he's been throwing curveballs left and right, but as long as 3/4s of them are in I'll be happy, and if Ganon's got a unique moveset, then it'll be 4/4 for me.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Just revel Dixie Kong as playable, (and King K. Rool, I suppose. I support him, but not as much as Dixie.) and I'll be happy.:)

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Dixie strikes me as an unlockable if she were to get in, so it's possible she might not be get revealed because of that.

I only think a villain's trailer is on the cards because of Ganondorf not being revealed. If he doesn't get revealed today or tomorrow then I think it's likely.

At this point with it being so close to release, I don't see a DK trailer happening. Generally you save your most hype trailers until the end, so it'd be strange for one of the final trailers to arbitrarily showcase just one series. That's why the villain trailer makes sense, because it'd be incredibly hype and doesn't favour a particular franchise. It's the exactly the type of trailer you'd either save til the end or showcase at E3.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Dixie strikes me as an unlockable if she were to get in, so it's possible she might not be get revealed because of that.

I only think a villain's trailer is on the cards because of Ganondorf not being revealed. If he doesn't get revealed today or tomorrow then I think it's likely.

At this point with it being so close to release, I don't see a DK trailer happening. Generally you save your most hype trailers until the end, so it'd be strange for one of the final trailers to arbitrarily showcase just one series. That's why the villain trailer makes sense, because it'd be incredibly hype and doesn't favour a particular franchise. It's the exactly the type of trailer you'd either save til the end or showcase at E3.
But you know, revealing Pac-Man behind closed doors after the E3 presentation didn't make much sense, now did it? Sakurai doesn't make sense, so don't expect something that makes sense to happen.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

DK is also one of Nintendo's biggest franchises and announcing both K. Rool and Dixie Kong would bring LOADS of hype. If they have a DK trailer filled with tons of DK content and references, that would be extremely hype-inducing.

That said, a Villains Trailer would be extremely hype-inducing as well, but they could just as easily throw the remaining veteran villains into other trailers.

If any single franchise would be to get its own trailer at this point, it'd be DK, really. Unless Zelda is getting a newcomer, but I highly doubt that's the case.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I could see Dixie as a secret character and not be revealed before release. K. Rool, I think, is a character that can generate more hype than Dixie (not that Dixie isn't hype worthy). The reveal of K. Rool prior to launch would make more sense to me. I could be wrong on this possibility, only time will tell. I could also see the DK trailer, with Dixie and K. Rool, being a very good possibility as well.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Add me to the support list (I thought I was always on it til now. I've always loved playing with characters that fight with their hair and since she almost made it into Brawl she has a good chance at making it in this time.

Justin Little

Smash Ace
Add me to the supporter list as well please. I want to see the cutest couple in gaming history back together again.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
How many DK stages do y'all think will be in this game, not counting ones from previous SSBs? I think 4 would be ideal; one from Returns/Tropical Freeze packed with DKC and 64 content, something more obscure like Donkey Konga and maybe one from a spinoff game. A Diddy Kong Racing stage woud be awesome imo, and instead of the classic Donkey Kong stage perhaps maybe they can make a Mario vs DK stage. Retro's DKCs are the modern iterations of that branch, and it seems like MvDK is the modern form of classic DK games.

4 would be perfect, but there'd probably be 2 or 3.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
How many DK stages do y'all think will be in this game, not counting ones from previous SSBs? I think 4 would be ideal; one from Returns/Tropical Freeze packed with DKC and 64 content, something more obscure like Donkey Konga and maybe one from a spinoff game. A Diddy Kong Racing stage woud be awesome imo, and instead of the classic Donkey Kong stage perhaps maybe they can make a Mario vs DK stage. Retro's DKCs are the modern iterations of that branch, and it seems like MvDK is the modern form of classic DK games.

For Wii U: Tropical Freeze DK island and Something from one of the classic games, maybe gangplank galleon but that's assuming k rool gets in
For 3DS: Returns 3D nuff said, maybe the level where the characters are sillouhettes, that'd be cool and then something from one of the handheld games

Last edited:

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I would love a silhouette stage; it could even have dynamic lighting for whenever the stage gets dark for one reason or another. One thing for sure is I really hope DK doesn't get yet another jungle stage. The series goes through various locales and a am other jungle stage is just generic.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I would love a silhouette stage; it could even have dynamic lighting for whenever the stage gets dark for one reason or another. One thing for sure is I really hope DK doesn't get yet another jungle stage. The series goes through various locales and a am other jungle stage is just generic.
Well assuming the jungle stage is DK island from TF it would be an ice stage so there' always that

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I'd be fine with that, but what would be awesome is if they did a type of DK island tour that occasionally froze over. I'd personally love to see the factory as a stage, frozen or not--maybe a minecart stage with a large platform that breaks apart into smaller platforms at times, or something from the golden temples.

Anything that's not just another jungle level or based on 75m would be great.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I really want a frozen DK island stage based on Tropical Freeze on the Wii U version. I feel that game really needs some love; it was such a great experience for me. Since the Wii U version is coming out second, maybe they would have had enough time to work on one, despite TF coming out this year. I also want Gangplank Galleon; that stage is way too iconic to be ignored and would be perfect for music like K. Rool's theme from DKC1 and Crocodile Cacophony from DKC2. Other than those two, I don't care, even if they bring back 75m and Rumble Falls.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Hey what about a Mine? Mines are a big part of the series, and yet we don't have a mine stage.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

One for the Wii U version and other for the 3DS version, not counting returning stages. Tropical Freeze for the Wii U and Returns for the 3DS.

In a perfect world, we would get at least two for each version. Gankplank Galleon for the Wii U and The Flying Krock for the 3DS + the TF and Returns stages.

Edit: Though if Dixie is playable in the game, I could see a DKC3 stage being her "home stage" in Smash, but it is unlikely...

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I really want a frozen DK island stage based on Tropical Freeze on the Wii U version. I feel that game really needs some love; it was such a great experience for me. Since the Wii U version is coming out second, maybe they would have had enough time to work on one, despite TF coming out this year. I also want Gangplank Galleon; that stage is way too iconic to be ignored and would be perfect for music like K. Rool's theme from DKC1 and Crocodile Cacophony from DKC2. Other than those two, I don't care, even if they bring back 75m and Rumble Falls.
Pokemon X and Y got 2 new stages, I don't see why DKC:TF can't get 1, plus the game was originally supposed to come out november last year but was delayed

Reila

Pokemon X and Y got 2 new stages, I don't see why DKC:TF can't get 1, plus the game was originally supposed to come out november last year but was delayed
One for each version and there is no point in comparing any other franchise to Pokémon or Mario. Those are Nintendo's main franchises and always have priority.

Edit: It is also worth noting that there are no Pokémon games for the Wii U, so it makes sense for Smash Wii U to have a XY stage.

Last edited:

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
One for each version and there is no point in comparing any other franchise to Pokémon or Mario. Those are Nintendo's main franchises and always have priority.

Edit: It is also worth noting that there are no Pokémon games for the Wii U, so it makes sense for Smash Wii U to have a XY stage.
Even so, Tropical Freeze was one of the Wii U's best selling games. Nintendo's February sales were rather postive for Wii U standards because of it.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...the_us_of_bravely_default_and_tropical_freeze

Edit: I also don't see why priority effects it much. Tropical Freeze had a much longer development lifespan compared to X and Y.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Ivysaur holds items with his (or her) vines but can still perform Vine Whip.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Ivysaur holds items with his (or her) vines but can still perform Vine Whip.
Difference is Ivysaur has multiple vines. Granted, Dixie does not and should not hold all items with her hair anyway. Dixie only needs to hold LARGE items with her hair, namely crates and barrels. Everything else she can use her hands for just fine.

Reila

Even so, Tropical Freeze was one of the Wii U's best selling games. Nintendo's February sales were rather postive for Wii U standards because of it.

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...the_us_of_bravely_default_and_tropical_freeze

Edit: I also don't see why priority effects it much. Tropical Freeze had a much longer development lifespan compared to X and Y.
I am just saying I don't think the game will have two TF stages. I am not against it.

For what is worth, half the stages in Smash could be from DK and I wouldn't have one reason to complain :p

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
We don't even know yet if Sakurai was in contact with Retro about what was happening in TF. For all we know Smash4 may have ignored TF completely. That would also mean Dixie wouldn't have any recency at the time of the roster selection, and even if she does get in she may not have TF quirks like the bubbegun and her vertical hair twirl.

I mean, how likely is it that Sakurai was in contact with Retro?

Reila

I mean, how likely is it that Sakurai was in contact with Retro?
Extremely likely. He doesn't even needed to be in direct contact with Retro to know they were working in Tropical Freeze. He is working for Nintendo, after all. something that people always tend to forget. He directs the Smash series, but he still takes orders from Nintendo. With Tropical Freeze being developed, it is possible that Nintendo ordered to put a new DK character in Smash, obviously one who appears in TF. (keyword: possible).

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Extremely likely. He doesn't even needed to be in direct contact with Retro to know they were working in Tropical Freeze. He is working for Nintendo, after all. something that people always tend to forget. He directs the Smash series, but he still takes orders from Nintendo. With Tropical Freeze being developed, it is possible that Nintendo ordered to put a new DK character in Smash, obviously one who appears in TF. (keyword: possible).
But how likely is it that he is aware of TF's content, and will consequently represent TF in the game either through stages or moveset gimmick like the bubblegun.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
As much as I'd like K. Rool in Smash, Dixie is still my top choice for a DK newcomer, and one of the characters I think is most likely to be one of the remaining newcomers.

Everytime I play Tropical Freeze as her, I get reminded of how well she'd fit into Smash, and how cool of a character she'd make.

So yeah, I support!

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Fially. ..the 33rd page has been opened..

Down Tilt: Handstand Slam

To pull off her Down Tilt, Dixie does a swift handstand and lets her hair fall forward to smash into the ground. Opponents hit by it will be bounced upwards with semi decent force if their % is at or near zero; the knockback (or more accurately knock-up) is good but the move's not KO worthy unless on really high percentages, though it's a nice and quick way to bounce opponents off.

Here's the attack layout. At Position 1 tthere's no attack, but the transition to P2 is something to be aware of, as the startup swing does negligible damage but may knock you forward if grounded or swung with slightly more force if aerial. In either case, if you get hit at this transition, you should be pushed just out of the reach of this DTilt, with minor damage if you're higher than 20%. If your % is lower than 20, you're likely to endure the full attack. At P2, Dixie's hair swings downward, so anything hit from this point on the way to P3 will nudged or forced underneath the hair. At P3, the hair makes contact with the ground and BAM! The attack has unfolded. Anything it immediately touches will be bounced upwards as the attack is complete, and those that were forced through the whole move will be slammed into the ground, bounced up and receive higher damage and knockback than those making contact at P3. P4 is simply Dixie returning to her neutral position.

The move is quick on the startup side but has just a touch of ending lag; about the speed of Diddy's Forward Tilt, and as the move bounces foes upward I liken it to a 1-directional shockwave with (surprise surprise) nice reach thanks to her hair. It's quick and strong but not a killing move, however you might be able to use it to set up her Up Tilt at the right percentages. Just think...Dtilt-> UTilt-> FTilt/FSmash. This is one of Dixie's "Get back!" moves.

The Tilts are complete, but I have one backup idea to show later.

These are amazing! Damn, you got me hyped about potential moves.

Are you taking suggestions? I think she needs a special involving bubble gum to provide some variety. Her hair is great, but not all of her moves can be hair related. She could have the bubble gum popgun as she did in Tropical Freeze, but since it might be overlapping with Diddy's peanut popgun, maybe she could blow a bubble and have it pop, either sticking the target to the ground, or causing huge knockback. Just something to consider.

I love your sketches.

Last edited:

Reila

But how likely is it that he is aware of TF's content, and will consequently represent TF in the game either through stages or moveset gimmick like the bubblegun.
I still think is very likely that we will get at least a Tropical Freeze stage (by we, I mean you guys who will buy the Wii U version). As for Dixie, I think her moveset might not be deeply inspired by Tropical Freze, but she being playable in that game gave her more priority over other characters (though she was only arguably behind K. Rool anyway). We will have to wait and see.

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
The fact that DK has had almost nill new material revealed in this Smash makes me extremely suspicious. Except Mashed Potato Samurai refuses to give-up the date of a new Direct or Reveal Trailer. It's so infuriating.

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
If the new CSS leak is true (which most likely is), we won't be getting ANY DK content after all (not even a stage).

Top Bottom