• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Jex

Smash Rookie
First of all, Drephen is a sick ****. That said, I would be interested in playing some more new people around columbus anytime. i go to osu so i am centrally located. And i'll mm a lot when im drunk.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
What the hell Kern?!

You know how smashfests work! We never plan... that **** is stupid. Watty comes over randomly after school and normally Drew comes over a lot. And that **** bout you getting pissy about us not getting you your controller... well YOU left it here so YOU could've come back to get it. And posting about smashboards and how no one checks it... well like watty and everyone said... CALL. Oy sometimes this thread gets some dumb stuff going on in here... I'm not on in a while and I'm like oh yeah smashboards and I check and see noob stuff being posted..... blarg... so circle jerk or hot sex with FrenzieFool and 76 hours! Dope you in???

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
i left my controller there and for 2 weeks i kept trying to get mathos to play some **** smash, i didnt want to invite myself over to get my controller. eventually i got sick of playing with my old broke *** controller, so i bought a new one. (waste of money)

so no, i will not be attending the cga tourney if it ever happens, and its a lil too late to tell me about smashfests. im done.

Jex

Smash Rookie
Kern, u cant just stop loving super smash bros. after all its done for you. it's impossible. i know you still want to, you'll give in and come back sooner or later.

_Snake_

Smash Apprentice
Master WGS said:
We're all friends. We're all friends. Lalalalala! Lalalalala!

Okay, in weak attempt to get this back on track... are there any other Ohio Smashers out there?

I'm here, I live right outside the west side of Columbus.

C

Cysubtor

Where on campus are you?

I remember there being a tournament in my dorm, but I wasn't able to attend due to band or something.

Jex

Smash Rookie
Oh its you. I didnt make the connection, sorry. You guys ready for that tourny? You gotta see me MM Watty and take his money.

C

Cysubtor

I've been so busy with classes lately that I haven't played in a while, so I'd imagine that I'll be very rusty. Also, I'm in Nosker (north campus) and isn't even sure if the tornament even happened, I seen sign up sheets around the dorm, but was too busy to look into it. It was also mid fall quarter, so it was a while ago.

Jimy

Smash Rookie
I finally got my name changed. Is the tourny for sure on the 28th now or what?

C

Cysubtor

As far as I know there was only that one, which I wasn't even able to attend, so i don't know too much about.

Watty

Smash Lord
watty wants to smash.

LMFAO at Jimmy..... 22222222222 funny taking my money, you wanan make it 50?

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Hi

Hey guys, I'm from South-Euclid, Ohio and I hope to participate in some tourneys around me because I've never faced a human opponent and my parents probably won't drive me very far for a tournament.

Jimy

Smash Rookie
SciFiGuy said:
Hey guys, I'm from South-Euclid, Ohio and I hope to participate in some tourneys around me because I've never faced a human opponent and my parents probably won't drive me very far for a tournament.

If you've never faced a real person, you shouldnt waste your money in a tourny. You should get some real practice first.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
SciFi, I used to live in South Euclid. Where do you live? I bet you go to Brush High School if you are of age. The GG lives about 40 minutes away from you in Avon. You could probably make the drive out there because I guarantee it'll be worth it. If you ever feel like chatting, hit me up on AIM: MysticSamurai24. Who knows, we may even know each other O_o

Edit: When I said "where do you live" I mean: "Which street"

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
What's the GG? A great player at SSBM? And I'm only 14, so I can't drive. My parents probably wouldn't want to drive me 40 minutes away for a SSBM Tournament, they think it's stupid to go that far.... >_>

And the street I live on is Fay Drive.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
The GG stands for GAMER Guild, which is a very competitive crew in Elyria/Avon. It should be easy to recognize our screen names due to the -gamer suffixes. We have smashfests somewhat often, and anyone in the area is certainly invited. As far as tournaments themselves, you'll be hard-pressed to find any that happen within a few hours' drive, unless I decide to host TNOT3 sometime...

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Cool

I'll be up for Smashfests! I mean it's not for money or anything, but I mean if I could face some great players just for fun, I'll be up for them!

I'll just have to convince my parents that it would be okay and stuff, just try to tell me when there will be a smashfest, okay?

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Finally...

There's gonna be a Smashfest at my house, the first time I'll actually play some human opponents, I'll tell you guys how it turned out later.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...

Sorry for the double post.

Only one person came to my house for the Smashfest, and he didn't even know how to SHFFL, i need to face someone good.

Dopey

Smash Lord
pwnd face

OMGZZZ ONLY 1 WEEK LEFTZORRR

$ matches $ matches??? :chuckle:

CGA is gonna ownsauce

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Acro said:
MI will take crew battles 4 shure
MI will take last in crew battles for sure... :). man do i wanna see IL vs. OH soon... i know part of IL is going to CGA, but not too much. you guys should get to MC^3 too, and try to beat the real IL team then. :)

AnujSuper9

Smash Lord
New Crew Name!!!

NEW CREW NAME!

What were formerly known as the CGA and PIL are now one crew!!

We now call ourselves COK!

CENTRAL OHIO KREW

COK is:

Myself
Drpehen
JoeBushman111
WATTYMAN
Mathos
FrenzieFool

and the rest of the non-regulars:
Kyle
Seacove
Kern
Jimmy
Greg

papayasown

Smash Journeyman
Cincy will have an up and coming crew as well, soon! Of course I am in Cleveland, playing with Jesse and Adam a lot too..

Top Bottom