• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
They need to make an Event Match with Mario, Luigi, Wario and a bunch of Waluigi Assist Trophies.
i'm suprised this thread hasn't been closed by now....how much more could there possibly be to discuss about an AT?
There have been many threads about AT'd characters that are still open.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1st off, I wanted Waluigi in Brawl, as a AT. Second off, I didn't want him as a PC in Brawl. But I still hate all you scrubs.

Not stat wise, he wasn't
LOL, Bowser is weak in SMPRG. Worst character in the game.

HAHHAHHAHHAHAA, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW DILUSIONAL WALUIGI PEOPLE!

Eheheh, seriously though, Im very very happy he's an assist trophy.

:D
SCRUB! Seriously, does rubbing it in make the Waluigi supporters feel better=???

Ho ho ho ho ho!!

Merry Christmas Waluigi fans!!
HOHOHO! Once a character you like gets deconfirmed, I'll throw sand in your eyes. And your eyes will get all puffy. And I'll laugh at your pain. We call it "what goes around, comes around". And then, we'll all laugh at your ******** pain.

Another failure. STFU, and GTFO!

Do people really have to rub it in other people's faces?

I never supported Waluigi.. but... D***. Nothing much to do, huh?
Seriously. Thanks for being the person with the bigger b***s here, and not the one lacking them. The SWF should accept you, as you are a honorary member. I commend you!

Waluigi Deconfirmed you all lose hahahahahahahhhaa... you suck
Woaw, you're a f***er. I had respect for you, now I have none. I have a question...if your favorite character was deconfirmed, would you like people insulting you=??? NO! GTFO, as you SUCK, and sure do know how to be a jerk to others.

QFT

As far as we can say, Waluigi is noble. He took a dive to squeeze in with Stafy and give us a double update. He finally ended a long drought of mediocre Dojo updates with one that raised a LOT of eyebrows, warmed a lot of hearts, and dashed many hopes.

Here's to you Waluigi. Thank you for staying away from the Brawl playable roster.
*removes hat from head, and raises glass of champagne*
Exactly. Dyce, unlike most of you f***ots, is a honorary member of the SWF. Dyce, you still has my respect, if not more! Well put, Dyce! :)

I loved todays update. Hooray for no waluigi or filler mario sports games character. I like how in ign's desciption of the update how it said several fans hoped for his appearance.
Coming from a scrub who wants Blooper, you must be ********. Serveral people DID WANT WALUIGI, F***ER! I can guarantee you Waluigi has more fans then Lucas ever will. Or the Ice Climbers.

I almost don't want Ridley in Brawl now. CLUB RIDLEY failed enough, and it is no wonder they fail now. You are a scrub, to all extremes.

Ha ha ha, all those month's of arguing have lead to this day.

Its a great day for mankind.
GTFO, and never come back. Seriously, when/if your favorite character is deconfirmed, would you like people insulting that character and you=???? NO, so shut your fat a*** mouth.

Do you have to rub salt into the wound of people who wanted Waluigi in Brawl=??? I may not have supported Waluigi as a PC, but I know how it feels. I had the salt being put in the wound experience with Ness, Deoxys, and Samurai Goroh, and I'm sick of this crap. Seriously, stop being a elitist prick.

Never show your face on these forums again, seriously.

All of you who I insulted are elitists pricks. Those who I commended are honorary members of the SWF.

And after looking at how many avid SWF members I respected failed, I don't even want to be a member of this community anymore. Honestly, the people on Xbox Live playing Halo 2 and 3 calling everyone "f**s" all day long are better then most of you elitist pricks (you know who you are; noty directed at everyone).

Obviously these hipocrites don't know the meaning of respect, or have manners. I guess I'm one of the few avid members who are "nice" to people, and not a elitist scrubish prick. Seriously, STFU!

I am very tempted to leave these boards, and never come back, due to seeing how many of the members fail. Considering all the Nsider insults that go on, it's funny because you have shown (many of you) that they are better then you. Way to fail. Wise up, or GTFO.

JK1, its me Lego anyways you haven't been in the Waluigi thread have you? If you did then you would know why we would condone such actions, think of Waluigi as the Ashley of a few months ago.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
JK1, its me Lego anyways you haven't been in the Waluigi thread have you? If you did then you would know why we would condone such actions, think of Waluigi as the Ashley of a few months ago.
That's diffrent times. I don't hate Waluigi, I hate the idea of him being playable, and I'm glad he's not. But I feel bad for those who wanted to play as him. And if Ashley is deconfirmed, I won't rub it in the Ashley fan's faces, as I'm not a elitist, or a jerk.

Seriously though, ever heard of karma, or "what goes around, comes around"=???

@ axemangx
You speak the truth, seriously. But Waluigi is alright, though multiple attacks like with Knuckle Joe (who has no value, watsoever) would have been the better way to go. The beat down the enemy thing fits Waluigi, though. But I guess ATs don't matter to me, since I probably won't use them too often. I'll stick with TEH BUMPERZ! :grin:

@ Darkpaladin of Chaos
It's called calling a elitist prick what they are...a elitist prick!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
*sigh* While I was never crazy for Waluigi being in Brawl myself, I never could understand all the hate people had for the character... In a way, I almost wanted him in just to see how the haters would react - much lulz would have ensued, that much is certain. But come now people, the pro-Waluigi crowd have already endured over a year of insults and bashing... Time to to move on...

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
*sigh* While I was never crazy for Waluigi being in Brawl myself, I never could understand all the hate people had for the character... In a way, I almost wanted him in just to see how the haters would react - much lulz would have ensued, that much is certain. But come now people, the pro-Waluigi crowd have already endured over a year of insults and bashing... Time to to move on...
You wanted a character to be in as playable who even as an assist all they could think to do for him is kick and swing a tennis racket?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
You wanted a character to be in as playable who even as an assist all they could think to do for him is kick and swing a tennis racket?
You've must have missed the "while I was never crazy for Waluigi being in Brawl myself" part... It helps to read once in a while. :)

I only said that the disgusting behaviour of haters such as yourself almost made me want him on the roster just to see the reactions of people like you. Some of you may have very well became an hero in the upset that would have caused, and that would done the world some good to be sure - and provide the rest of us with plenty of lulz.

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
You know, I hate Waluigi. He is my most hated character. But when Waluigi fans came over to the toad thread and bashed our character, it made me feel bad. So I'm not going to make fun of you guys. You had the perfect right to support Waluigi. We shouldn't bash other people because they were wrong. If we want to do that, we can do that to politicians and other people on tv. I'm proud of the waluigi fans for sticking with their character until the end.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think I'll close this here, simply to stop flames. Plus, there's nothing left to discus anyway now he's confirmed as an AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom