• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
A-kon is not, in fact, a rapper. That would be Akon.

And that's terrible.

I'm not entirely sure about A-kon this year; dunno if money'll be as available, and I've got stuff to worry about as well. I'll probably talk to you about it on Sunday.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
i get to go play it tonight, sure is nice knowing someone on the inside who gets it early~

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Ohhh Hooo!! the little blue hedghog talks trash. Guess thats all u got since sonic is the weakest link on the game. Too slow?! ***** Too weak!!! mohahahahaha!!! lol

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
fuuuuck man subspace emissary mode is LONG!! and actually pretty hard! altho granted i died to traps more often than enemies, or 1P scrolling me off the screen -_- but **** its pretty awesome.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
whats with that thing by my post above o.O Anyways, guys it's fridayyyy tomorrow nighttttt ill be up ast gamestop for the tourny, win, then get home and blast through subspace emissary as fast as possible (I'll do hard mode later >_>) to get all the characaters unlocked and ready for sunday! I won't be sleeping saturday night so feel free to come over as early as you like on sunday! atm i havnt received word from anyone thats planning to bring their wii and brawl over yet for the 2nd tv, so let me know~

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I'll bring my Wii and Brawl copies, though I've only got one GC controller and two nunchucks and a single classic.

Shiken, I forgot where you live. PM or Call me with directions plz.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my wii and brawl also. I won't have everything unlocked yet but we can all play through SSE together which can speed it up a bit.

truebountyhunter it doesn't matter what you say cause you know what.......YOUR TOO SLOW!!!:laugh:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Phatjacob is one of my friends i go to school with. I have no idea what a-kon is, and i don't think whoever sig this is will mind me using it.:) If you have a problem we me using it than too bad. Not like i'm taking credit for making it or anything.:laugh:
We'll just see what Yp13 has to say about that when i snitch on you XD :laugh:
If you want some was awsome sigs i can help you with that.

**** yeah, just a few days left i can get on pit and sonic mohahahaha!!!
Heh don't fool yourself u.u pit is the best air fighter in the game his DBZ acrobatics will amaze you. Well as for as sonic we all know how much he sucks XD but no matter how much he does, he is still waay cooler than Metaloser. XD Sonic is the fastest ground user, and pit is the best of the skys. Togather they cant be beat. We're the new sheik marth combination

you mean a few days left until metaknight gets owned.......

Truth be told your both scrubs XD.

Ohhh Hooo!! the little blue hedghog talks trash. Guess thats all u got since sonic is the weakest link on the game. Too slow?! ***** Too weak!!! mohahahahaha!!! lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: XD Ownage

I can bring my wii and brawl also. I won't have everything unlocked yet but we can all play through SSE together which can speed it up a bit.

truebountyhunter it doesn't matter what you say cause you know what.......YOUR TOO SLOW!!!:laugh:
Slow, weak, it doesnt matter. Im prince of the skys I own you all XD :laugh:

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
king of the skies? i think not. id like to see pit beat KIRBY!! xD
You want in this too Shiken XD ? Ill gladly own you with my Pit. Be warn i wont hold back on you XD, Warp star wont save you here XD.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit most of you guys can beat me well in melee, but brawl will be a whole new story, get ready for the star warrior's beatdown!!

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I'll admit most of you guys can beat me well in melee, but brawl will be a whole new story, get ready for the star warrior's beatdown!!
I think you mean brawl is a whole new beat down, Especially for you and the rest of the scrubs ( Nova, and True ) XD Don't think you stand up to me now, just because you have a week headstart on everyone. XD My " Meta Spirit " Is too strong.. its whats going to make me a new brawl legend.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Meta spirit?! WTF!!!! let me guess, metaknight is so cool, so bad *** that u had to make up a term with part of his name huh? its okay, it's part of the meta effect. You'll get a taste of his blade soon enough my little guppies mohahahaha

skills with the blade is measured by ones honor. remember that

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I'll play if you guys feel like coming here, but otherwise im done with melee.
Think you could come by to pick us up ? We wanted to come by your place before.. going to gamestop later today, also Game crazy is having a melee tournament. Im going to be praticipating in that.

Meta spirit?! WTF!!!! let me guess, metaknight is so cool, so bad *** that u had to make up a term with part of his name huh? its okay, it's part of the meta effect. You'll get a taste of his blade soon enough my little guppies mohahahaha

skills with the blade is measured by ones honor. remember that
No you fool, I meant the term meta as in " Meta Game " The overall adaption of a character's ability. Anway im over at rymones we were going to play a little smash before the tournament.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I'm on my way to gamestop now for the tournament, and afterwards ill be here playing through subspace emissary to unlock everyone. not going to sleep, so whenever you guys wanna come over, come on by.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Think you could come by to pick us up ? We wanted to come by your place before.. going to gamestop later today, also Game crazy is having a melee tournament. Im going to be praticipating in that.

No you fool, I meant the term meta as in " Meta Game " The overall adaption of a character's ability. Anway im over at rymones we were going to play a little smash before the tournament.

Sure thats what u meant. Whatever, i know im right. Metaknight got u paranoid. its okay, a lot of people are like that. it's the meta effect. You dont have to admit to it, i can see it your eyes, mohahahahaha!!!! lol

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
SSBB is by far the best. It's what i expected and more. the level building, the storyline, the characters(cept R.O.B.), the online play?, ITS MADNESS I TELL U!! MADNESS!!!! MOHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! LOL

For all those who down talk the game, I spit on you in the name of every smasher or should i say brawler.
truebountyhunter, got that memorized?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Yea the game was pretty tight, It was about what I thought it would be. As expected I guess Im still the best of waco. Well i cant say for sure since as how i didnt get to play the baylor people yet. Its funny cause out of all the people i played last night shiken was actually trying to stick with me the most.

He plays brawl the exact same way he plays melee, but seeing as how his opponets cant wavedash back to forward smash everytime he tries roll behind them. It actually alittle harder to ko him now.

The fact that wavedashing isnt in the game actually make things little more intresting.
Its hard playing without mindgames everything is just straight forward.

Even after all that was said and done i beat shiken like 30 to 8 XD.

And you only beat my pit once XD, heh your not ready yet.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
you can keep making up stuff all you like. =P you say that you kept doing the same because i did, well after i changed what i was doing and kept winning, you still didnt change much except for the last fight we did, you were actually fighting instead of just sitting there shooting arrows all day. anyways, i wont say more than that i know you guys like to trash talk but thats not my style, so moving on, cmon people post more friend codes. I've YET to get an online match working at all, tried all last night but no matter what anytime id get connected to someone it would instantly disconnect with an error. I dunno wtf is up with it.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
you can keep making up stuff all you like. =P you say that you kept doing the same because i did, well after i changed what i was doing and kept winning, you still didnt change much except for the last fight we did, you were actually fighting instead of just sitting there shooting arrows all day. anyways, i wont say more than that i know you guys like to trash talk but thats not my style, so moving on, cmon people post more friend codes. I've YET to get an online match working at all, tried all last night but no matter what anytime id get connected to someone it would instantly disconnect with an error. I dunno wtf is up with it.
ROFL :):):):) XD lol !!!!!!

Kept winning did you ? lol oh my god XD. Making up stuff ??? what part did i actually make up ? Because i forgot to add that part to my last comment. So in what part did you change up what you were doing ? Because i also dont remember that part, you changing up your fighting stlye, is like me losing to you continuesly its just not happening.

Dude I was being modest when i said you beat me about 8 times all togather, but if you want i'll be more than happy to put you on the spot.

Lets recap shall we ? Times that i remember you winning:

My first 3 matches ever, Link vs Kirby
King dede vs my samus
King dede vs my marth
King dede vs my lucario
Samus vs Kirby (I let you win this one because your g/f was watching, i felt sorry for you )
Keep in mind that you used more than 3 final smashes in everyone of these matches.

(Final Smashes off )
You beat me twice, once right before rymone started playing.
And the at the end because i had marth.

These are the only matches you won, if im leaveing something out care to fill us all in on it ?
And if you only manage to get less than 10 wins over a 15 hour period of time, I cant even begin to caculate the amount of wins I had. I think everyone can safely safe im the better player.

y'all like it? it's aight..a lot of floating around.
Yea bro it was actually pretty sweet, the thing is you might want to leave the old characters alone they have been nerfed way too much, its best to just pick up someone new. or become really dedicated to make sheik really good.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
hey jacob i added you but it still says awaiting registration so i guess you havnt added me yet.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
yes the characters are floaty, but thats good thing from my P.O.V., besides the characters ups and downs, i don't see any flaws in the game. We really need to try out the online play, eh I.T.F?

I.T.F.: In The Fray (of course that would be u Sora). We also need to come up with some levels designs. What do you think guppies!! Mohahahahaha!!!!! lol

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
yes the characters are floaty, but thats good thing from my P.O.V., besides the characters ups and downs, i don't see any flaws in the game. We really need to try out the online play, eh I.T.F?

I.T.F.: In The Fray (of course that would be u Sora). We also need to come up with some levels designs. What do you think guppies!! Mohahahahaha!!!!! lol
Yea we need a new dream land, and your just now figureing that out dude x.x ?
Hey True you guys brawling today ?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
shiken's dedede is pretty good i might say.

doesn't top my squirtle or diddy though (:
So you guys played ? Hmph, not bad but I wouldnt say good. " Hes still not ready yet " XD
So True and I were planning on playing brawl today at Nova's. But if any of you guys have plans on playing let us know and maybe we can meet you guys somewhere ( >.< but we dont have a car of course )

Oh i use yahoo messenger..... Im on it almost everyday.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
shiken's dedede is pretty good i might say.

doesn't top my squirtle or diddy though (:
I've got a long ways to go if I'm gonna make dedede one of my mains. as it is now, if the chain grab doesn't work on them (like small characters squirtle and diddy) then I'm pretty much guaranteed to lose, lol. I just like the fact that compared to melee, in brawl i have more than one character that i like to use, and I think everyone else is happy for that too. =P

Oh i use yahoo messenger..... Im on it almost everyday.
Well post your yim info then? mine's omnigotenksu@yahoo.com <-- old *** email ive had since like.... before 2000? **** that was a long time ago.

Top Bottom