• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and besides, how do you think that makes us who still usually lose to you feel when you say you suck?? xDD Er, uh, I mean, nah you dont suck man you beat me and everyone knows how awesome I am right right??? xD

pogo

Smash Apprentice
tomorrow night is good for me..kinda late tomorrow night though..i have class from 7-930. let me know tadeo. that rhymes. i bet youve never heard that before.

pogo

Smash Apprentice
let me know and ta de oh. that rhymes. even had the same number of syllables! let me know who's playinG tonight (if it all)..and where and i will try to be there. that rhymes too.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow night is good for me..kinda late tomorrow night though..i have class from 7-930. let me know tadeo. that rhymes. i bet youve never heard that before.
how does that rhyme?
oh ok i thought you were trying to rhyme 9:30 with tadeo. xD
lol:laugh:

On a side note, you guys should call me if guys are planning on smashing.

(254) 235-6993.

Also shiken i tried to call you dude, but it said your number is not a working one. Whats the deal with that ?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
just thought id let you guys know, if you're gonna be playing in the gamestop brawl tournament on release night (you have to have the game pre-ordered at that store that you sign up at) ive found out from my friend that works there that you will be REQUIRED to use the wiimote and nunchuk style of control. which is lame. luckily for me i think im gonna be able to practice with it some before then =P How many of you guys are gonna be in the tourny? when i signed up i didnt see anyones name on the list i recognized.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
I might play in the tourny that night. I'm probably just go home right away and start unlocking everything though. I want to hurry and unlock sonic.:chuckle::chuckle:

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
well from what i hear (unconfirmed) the prize for winning the tourny at the store is a free copy of the game. then you move on to the next tournament for regional or something like that.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
I might play in the tourny that night. I'm probably just go home right away and start unlocking everything though. I want to hurry and unlock sonic.:chuckle::chuckle:
Why do you want to unlock that loser for ? Its not like it Shadow or anything.
Well that gamestop tournament sounds lame. I wont be particpateing in that.
Besides im already signed up for the tournament over at FX

Shiken, are any of you guys up for playing today ?

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
always talkin about shadow and what-not, MAN! SHUT UP ALREADY!! LOL, anyway i agree with sora. The brawl tourn. sounds pretty lame. U have to use the wiimote? whats up with that? That is major point deduction rite there. ANYWAY, we need to decide when and where to play brawl when one of yall get the copy of the game. so who is has a copy pre-ordered so that way, we can all play together and have the same experience and stuff. Be no fun if u play the game all by yourself. And don't mention the online play cuz i don't want to hear it! It will be no fun playing by yourself and that's that! And don't give me any lip! lol. But I think and we can all agree on this but, we should throw our own brawl tournament. Have all brawlers from around central tx area come and duke it out in a brawling frenzy, Or issue a online brawl tourn. If u guppies like the idea then we need a camera and a youtube account. Any Suggestion Guppies.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
haha i couldn't play today (yesterday now) cause i was playing brawl all day x.x; SOOOO happy with kirby's improvements!! although they killed his uair, it sucks butt now. but almost everything else is better. playing with wiimote and nuchk is ****ing awkward. Also, sonic sucks badly =/ was originally gonna have him in my mains for brawl but i doubt i will anymore, he has hardly any good moves. Dedede turned out rather well though, and can actually be rather good. kirby with ivysaur copy ability is STRONG. etc etc etc i could rant all night i cant wait for the 8th!!

edit:
ive got it preordered etc etc so, if you guys wanna come play it on the 9th come to my place. If you really wanna record **** i can hook up my video capture. if you wanna organize a tournament before then, we can do it here also. I'd suggest either for fun or a very low pay in tho cause obviously not everyone's really good at it yet and i dont have money right now >_> ....BRING DRINKS and/or CHIPS!

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Hey shiken how did you play brawl already? BTW sonic doesn't suck you just aren't using him right. I'll show his true power!!! But, seriously most people have said sonic isn't that good mostly because he has a hard time KOing people. I'm still going to main him though.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Hey shiken how did you play brawl already? BTW sonic doesn't suck you just aren't using him right. I'll show his true power!!! But, seriously most people have said sonic isn't that good mostly because he has a hard time KOing people. I'm still going to main him though.

come over and play some melee and ill tel you about it =P
call my cell 7224365

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
come over and play some melee and ill tel you about it =P
call my cell 7224365
I'll try to make it today. Me, sora and a couple of other people want to come if thats alright.
( 4 of us altogether)

Oh yeah, Shiken this is bountyhunter, and i wanted to know if u can pick us up so we can play or whatever and stop teasing! do u have brawl cuz i really want to play with metaknight.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, sunday the 9th, my place, brawl, bring snacks / drinks, we'll be here all day =)
if anybody else is gonna have it that day, you can bring your copy and wi over we can hok it up to the other tv and run two at once if we end up with 8 or more people, or if we have 4+ and wanna do 1v1's

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Does any of you guys want to play today ?

lol at sonic not being good. Waste, I mean come on he dosent even any real special abilitys. If anyone needs a gun its him lololololololol, hate to say it but silver would have even been a better character XD.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
Hey Shiken, this is Jacob. I don't know if you remember me, but I went to A-Kon with you guys last summer. Do you think you'd mind if I joined you guys Sunday for some Brawl?

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
that offer to brawl on sunday is open to everyone =P hey you coming to a-kon this year? Give me a call later. 7224365

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
What is a-kon, and who his phatjacob ? And why is Nova useing a super sonic siggy that doesnt belong to him ? Un cool Nova, uncool man.

Smash today ? We should.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
What is a-kon, and who his phatjacob ? And why is Nova useing a super sonic siggy that doesnt belong to him ? Un cool Nova, uncool man.

Smash today ? We should.

Phatjacob is one of my friends i go to school with. I have no idea what a-kon is, and i don't think whoever sig this is will mind me using it.:) If you have a problem we me using it than too bad. Not like i'm taking credit for making it or anything.:laugh:

Top Bottom