• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Good luck, I think this thread is basically dead. I tried to migrate everyone over to facebook to communicate easier and get stuff rolling. I think I added you yesterday, so get in touch with some of those guys.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1446841618900014/

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only guy going up to LTC. We should get some more fests going when I get back.

Lurz aka Dirty

Smash Rookie
Hello there fellow smashers! I too am from Waco and have a regular crew that I play with (and would be interested in playing friendlies and tourneys) I play smash with a group of about 8 - 10 people and we would all be interested in finding some local games and smashing it up! I have requested to join the Facebook group and currently waiting on approval.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You should be added by now to that group. You can try and contact some of the guys in the FB group: I dunno how many Smashfests or gatherings we've been having recently. Lot more activity than the old days

Last edited:

Aldo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anonymous254
3DS FC
1521-5815-0637
WACO! What's up!
We're an upcoming scene. We are starting to host smash fest and small tournaments at my house. A lot of us are new, and others are well experienced. Like I said, we are coming up. Today, and maybe from here on out, we'll be streaming our matches and the tournaments. We would really love for you guys to support our stream! The username we'll be streaming on twitch is:
avoidspiltjuice

Hope you guys check it out. We will be playing Project M. And Waco, if you guys want to come down, just send me a message on Facebook or message me on here for the address. I prefer you contact me on FB though.

LoveGame

Master of the Disco Stick
NNID
HanabiKawai
3DS FC
5129-1774-2334
Whattup guys? I'm Nathan! I'm a Waco Smasher and friends with Aldo IRL. I usually main Mewtwo or Wolf! Oh, and Avoidspiltjuice is my Twitch channel, the one Aldo mentioned! Hopefully we can get everything set up today!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well we can create a new thread. I don't remember a Baylor thread, and this is the old Waco thread.

jeffreyswindoll

Smash Cadet
NNID
jeffreyswindoll
3DS FC
2294-6736-9673
Hey guys, the new Baylor/Waco thread is called "Baylor/Waco Smash Coalition"

I would post a link, but apparently I need 10 posts to post a link... which I don't have lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I've never heard of that restriction before, but I think it's to cut down on spambots or something. Sounds good, I'll link it in the FB group

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
(I'll probably get a mod to close this, and maybe edit the OP to show this info too)

Attention anyone in Waco or interested in Waco Smash: We have made a NEW thread! Along with a Facebook group, we hope these will follow our growth and activities much better than the current thread here. We suggest you go to:

Waco Smash Thread

Waco Smash Facebook Group

Top Bottom