• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

vindictus_prime

Smash Rookie
Im new to the scene, call me BIZ!, Im from manassas VA... and I couldnt help but notice that you left out East Coast Eddie from woodbridge. Two other up and comers from manassas.. please add Renegade and Joe-shi. Thanks :D

CStick

Smash Lord
ECE is under Blacksburg from what I was told

If he is somewhere else, then tell him to post up himself and I'll correct it accordingly

AverageScalp

Smash Cadet
So, I'm not completely unknown in whereabouts, martinsville is in SoVA, in henry county to be a bit more precise... about an hour from Raonoke. put up whatever info from that is most helpful.

Lexaeus

Smash Cadet
Are there houses near you guys? Socal is fcked. Too much drama, not enough competitive spirit =(

CStick

Smash Lord
CNU/Newport News players-check O-NO's thread for info about Ascendency Tourney(s)

we need input on it, because we need to get that place in the mainstream; it is an awesome venue for tourneys

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
So, I'm not completely unknown in whereabouts, martinsville is in SoVA, in henry county to be a bit more precise... about an hour from Raonoke. put up whatever info from that is most helpful.
my roommate was from martinsville, that would definately be sova, but you are all the way across the state. it's about 7 hours away, maybe 8 from what is normally considered sova. I guess it makes you WeVa

Giggidax

Smash Ace
do i know you? if not we need to play sometime^^
hey O-NO lol sry i havnt responded i hadnt checked this thread in awhile but heck no u dont know me and hell ya we should play sometime! dang im responding to a post that was about a month ago i feel bad somewat for not noticing this post. lol but i guess if u dont respond sooner ill just PM u. since i dont expect u to check this thread everyday

Dugasaurus

Smash Rookie
moving up to Norfolk from Florida in a few days!

cant wait to meet some new melee faces. i know Virginia has a great competitive smash reputation.

Mr. Mamation

Smash Rookie
good **** for the people who came to our little local tourny at gamecrazy
i dont own this game but if someone wants to play at their place let me know.
otherwise i guess i'll see some of ya at c3 or whatever

G4CE

Smash Rookie
Just noting again. I edited a few posts up, I'm in the DOA crew, could ya add that?

G4CE

Smash Rookie
Who's going to the smash tourney in April 14 at the Cyber Hub here in Ashburn?

Top Bottom