• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL VA Melee finder *Over 200 served! Yay!* updated 12/16/08

Two.Of.Hearts

Smash Apprentice
So... my life-story as a smash player (abridged):

I played a bunch at school, got owned at Chu Dat's first tourney (the one that was supposed to be at Springfield Mall), then went back to school, got a little bit better, and want to start getting owned again.

Yeah... so... I'm here until the 6th and really wanna get better. Feel free to pm or, if someone's feeling bold, get a smashfest going soon.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
becuase I was probably drunk late at night when you posted and your post may have blurred togehter with someone else's.

Sorry.

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ADDED BECAUSE IHAVE OVERLOOKED YOU PLEASE REPOST OR DROP ME A PM!! :)
Lol.

Holy Crap! Another person from Arlington! Sweet!

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Is this for Melee players? I only play Smash 64... but I live in VA. So what's the deal? Melee only?

-MR

TouchingtheVoidII

Smash Rookie
Im in Norfolk

I just joined today and I live in Norfolk. Ive been playing ssbm for a long time and Im trying to start to play people other than most of the guys around here. We have small tourneys around here but looking for new competitors.

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
I just joined today and I live in Norfolk. Ive been playing ssbm for a long time and Im trying to start to play people other than most of the guys around here. We have small tourneys around here but looking for new competitors.
your in the right place then. you should talk to Ether, he lives in norfolk also. small tournys? man why dosent anyone post these things? well anyway. norfolk's not that far so if you stay pretty active on the boreds theres a big chance that youll end up playing me befor too long.

TouchingtheVoidII

Smash Rookie
I dont suppose you know ether's real name cause i know a lot of people around here I go to Maury High School too. It would be nice to play new competition cause i win all the time except against one of my friends where i cant beat him with marth but i can with falco. It would also probably make me a better player which would be cool cause i havnt gotten any better in a long time.

balladechina212

Smash Ace
I live in Charleston, WV and we have a crew of five people. We haven't been able to find any tournaments nearby but if you guys have any tournaments near the WV border (Roanoke, Blacksburg, Salem, etc.), we would be glad to attend if you would inform us when there is a tournament.

Mr. Mamation

Smash Rookie
i just got into this game so anyone who wants to play let me know.

Centreville VA
Northern VA taht is

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
C stick!!!!!, you left you controller at my house!
and i had a dream about you and doll lastnight XD no homo. we where all at my old highschool watching red and blue a$$ed monkeys run around the track. then we had a smashfest at my old house from when i was like 10 years old. madness i know.

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
I noticed you've unrecognized Portsmouth smashers, located in Hamton Roads, VA
linkomac, portsmouth
Schoolie Dee, portsmouth

loungeact404

Smash Cadet
Anyone going to ChuDat's BiWeekly on 2/10/07 that wouldn't mind picking me up? I can bring a small TV and a cube+memory card+smash and I can pay you 5$ :)

drop me a PM if you think you can

CStick

Smash Lord
updated.

Dont bug me about the tourney section. If it aint in the state of VA, then I'm not gonna bother putting it in there. The main things to look up are Chu's thread for NoVA/MD and O-NO's thread for SoVA/Hamtpon Roads area.

Also, if you're gonna bum a ride from someone to go a long distance, $5 wont cut it. Offer to help with gas. Dont be greedy with gas money, thats OPEC's job. >.>

Top Bottom