• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, once again, my vote is SPOT ON, except for the fact that there's a tie for 10th (but my vote for 10th is one of the two in question).

So, the people listed in my previous post now have 5 days to post their vote on whether they think Minato should be 10th or Waffle Can should be 10th. PERSONAL MESSAGE (PM) me your votes (DO NOT POST IT HERE). Also, you may not vote for a friend (tell them to make an account if they want a vote; and if you make an account yourself to pretend to vote as them, I may get Xsyven to check the IP address, so be warned).

Voting ends no later than Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 23:59:59 MST.

And Fate, it does matter if most of the 27 don't vote; if they don't vote, then they don't get a say (simple as that). And most of the ones that don't have an account or don't check often enough to vote probably won't make a good vote, anyway.

wangston

Smash Lord
I say you make them fight each other for it. Best of 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or best of 5 and best of 3 sets. That way it's an intense battle.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Lol Slave didn't make the cut this is what he gets for not trying to show for any tournies.

edit:

Apollo is dead now so cant vote

Minato

穏やかじゃない
:laugh: A tie? Wasn't expecting that.

I say you make them fight each other for it. Best of 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang, that's a lot of matches. At least 78 stocks must be lost by one player.

Also, how come people are voting in this thread and not in private?

harpuia190

Smash Ace
EVERYONE VOTE FOR WAFF, ahem personal biases aside, PC totally messes with our top ten, everyone voted wangston as first place cept PC

wangston

Smash Lord
I was playing phoenix wright today, lul who cross examines a parrot. I want to vote in private i don't want waff or minato to hate me.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
EVERYONE VOTE FOR WAFF, ahem personal biases aside, PC totally messes with our top ten, everyone voted wangston as first place cept PC
Bull **** and you know it

sorry minato, im quite torn, i had to pick between you fate and waff, and i choose waff, dont hate me, i have my reasons

but they involve waffles
cans and cans of waffles
Best not to tell everyone how anyone is voting all the people who need to know, know.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i never said i voted for dan in the power rankings, for all we know i voted you above both mister, at least number 10 spot

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
i never said i voted for dan in the power rankings, for all we know i voted you above both mister, at least number 10 spot
The pannel saw how each member of the pannel voted, and thats not my point I just saying its not a good idea for the people who make the shots to be telling the rest of the people who they need to impress over others.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
The pannel saw how each member of the pannel voted, and thats not my point I just saying its not a good idea for the people who make the shots to be telling the rest of the people who they need to impress over others.
ahh i miss understood you, well then how about this

CUT X SOME SLACK HE MAINS SONIC :)

harpuia190

Smash Ace
pfft X puts the laughter in manslaughter, the pee in speed, and the angst in wangston

Junpappy

Smash Lord
pfft Yaz puts the homo in homosapien, rapist in therapist, and p u in harpuia190

Btw you weren't missed at the tourney hahaha :laugh:

vazor

Smash Apprentice
So if I PM with my vote and then play them both this week somehow can I resubmit the vote or should I just plan on only one? Meh I'll just send it once... doesn't seem like any chance of a smashfest before the deadline anyway.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There won't even be a PnT tournament on Thursday this week, so it'll be even harder to play them both.
As for your question on whether you can change it later: I prefer to only receive it once, since I don't want the possibility of a bunch of people constantly changing their minds (and your opinion on who's better shouldn't change all that much, anyway).
And you have until before midnight on Saturday to cast your vote, so it's plenty of time (just don't wait last minute and then forget).

And ROFL @ the puns! :chuckle:

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Oooph. This is such a raging debate isn't it guys? :p Nah, im totally kidding. For me at least, marching band as well as school in general is almost over the the semester, so im totally going to be able to have more time. I Still have pep-band (for basketball) but those are much shorter, and are less of a commitment than football.

That was a bit random... eh.

Anyways, nobody trust Jesse... I totally did not buy him off with excessive promises of waffles and/or cans of waffles. ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Okay, so there's still about a day left of voting, and there have been a bunch of people that still haven't voted (and a lot of them have been online since).
Would the following people vote one whether they think Minato should be ranked 10th, or Waffle Can should be ranked 10th:
Alex
Apollo
Dark Ryu
Dmac
Ellie
Final
Friar
Hyde
JoboBaggins
Lada
laozy
Nona
Nul
S@G3
Sada
spudzalot
Staz
Tyki
X
Zeth

And here is the results table, again:

wangston

Smash Lord
probably a few days after MA. Yaz for number one if he 2-0 everyone again at the next tournament. lol more like meta knight number one hahaha.

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm really curious about how the rankings are gonna change!

something tells me Zeth is gonna be up there!

so sorry minato, that's what you get for MAINING SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom