• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

DZLE

Smash Master
Btw.. I have a friend who really wants to come to a tourney, so i might take him to the next one. He really isn't very good, and he knows it (lol even i waste him), but he mostly just wants to learn to get better. He uses Luigi so if anyone knows even a little bit about weegee (cuz i dont :p ) he'd be greatful if you gave him some pointers (and saying do use him, he sucks is NOT a pointer... he's a die hard weegee fan and wont give him up)
Awesome!! I love Brawl and Brawl+ Weegee!
If Sinz "helps" him out like he"helps" me out, then maybe i'll try teaching your friend instead :p
(Also really love Melee weegee, but Ciz' would be the one to teach him that :p All I do is wavedash, downsmash, uptilt/smash, and bair. ...and up b)

I know how to play Weegee. I can help him out :)
Bwaha

Back to UT board with this :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, PC I already told you my input :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Unfortunately, I didn't talk to DRyu, yet, and haven't seen him on IM (at least when I'm not busy). Although, I figured that since there's a tournament this Saturday, anyway, I'll just wait at this point. I'll try really hard to get the list updated this Sunday. Monday, at the latest. In the mean time, make this next tourney count!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't know if I can come yet. :( I have two really important tests to take.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The list has been updated.
Also, the panel members have been updated.
Lanky_gunner was taken off the panel due to no longer being active in the scene. But if he decides to return and attend regularly again, then chances are high that he can retain his position.
It's been a long time coming, but r3d d09 is replacing him on the panel. (It blew past my mind why r3d d09 wasn't a panelist until now... :dizzy:)

PS: Get a Melee tournament going, already. I know it's inaccurate but a tournament is needed to really change it effectively.

___X___

Smash Lord
Finally, first. YOU GUYS SUCK BALLS!!! letting a sonic be 1st in utah??? you guys SUCK LANKY BALLSSSSSS

___X___

Smash Lord
Mann, everytime you say something like that i try to grab your SHLONG and you never let me. SO EFF YOU!!!!

also, yay 3 mexi's on the Power rankings! were coming BACK FOR MOAARRRRRRRR.

___X___

Smash Lord
But when her smile came back, and I didn't feel half as horrible.... She gave me a heart attack, just because she looked so ADORABLE!!!! :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol all of you should laugh at my current attempt to break the top 5 with Yoshi XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Here's my standard, in a tourney, beat someone you've never beat before than lose to someone you have beat next round. Then go to the final game with someone sexy for the lose

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrRrRRRRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom