• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread Finder - Update: Stickies Removed, Links Added

Zjiin

Smash Master
In order to stop the consistent spamming of the same old topics over and over again, I’m going to make a reference thread to easily find the one you are looking for. I will add "Official" threads as they are deemed necessary. I also added unique threads about certain topics that may not have been "official" but are deemed as important.

Credit to Kirby King's post for inspiring this.

Official...

General
Game play Videos
Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions
E for All Firsthand impressions
E for All Impressions Discussion
E for All Q & As
Podcast Discussion
Samurai Panda's Translation thread
Item Discussion
Coin Discussion
Confirmed Assist Trophies
Smashing Composers 2.0
Dojo Prediction
Brawl Icon Discovery
Smash ball in competition Discussion
Box art/Cover
Final Update Discussion
Subspace Emissary
Online Tournament Preparation
Release Date Discussion
HD Lag Discussion
Clan Thread
Update Compaints
Rumors Thread
Official thread finder
How To Upload SSBB Pics To A PC Thread

Character Specific
Character Index
Characters on Sakurai's Poll
Final Smashes
Character Costume / Colors thread
Who is going to return?
Which Pokemon deserves a Brawl spot the most?
Brawl Tier list Speculation

Stage Specific
Stage Index
Confirmed Stage Discussion
Create-a-Stage Discussion

Technique Specific
Advanced Techniques confirmation / disconfirmation
New SSBB Advanced Tech.'s
Ink Dropping
The new "L Cancel" discussion
Melee Techniques out of Brawl discussion

I will add any worthwhile ones that people bring to my attention. I will NOT post all Official topics because just putting "official" does not make your thread important. Hopefully this steers people away from the New Post button.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He had one too many "http"'s in it. Edited it so it works. And stuck.

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
I don't know why, but I'm sure there will be repetitive threads even though we have this finder.

But I won't deny it helps. I hope everyone read it before posting. But I REALLY want to see this FIRST.

You should put this thread as a must to see first (click) ---> :046:

Zjiin

Smash Master
I don't know why, but I'm sure there will be repetitive threads even though we have this finder.

But I won't deny it helps. I hope everyone read it before posting. But I REALLY want to see this FIRST.

You should put this thread as a must to see first (click) ---> :046:
I already have a link to that right before the "Official"

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Your mailbox is full... I wonder why, lol

Thanks for the add. I appreciate it a lot. My hope is that it will head off a lot of people from making random tournament posts once the game gets much closer to release and more and more people start considering the online tournament aspect.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thanks for adding my FS thread. That thread hasn't ben visited much. Even after only 2 months of it being around. So I hope this brings more.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I have a few threads I want to find...

If there's an official music thread, where is it?

I know there's an official Pokemon (Pokeball Pokemon, not playable pokemon character) idea thread, and, on that note, I know that there's an official assist trophy idea thread. But I can't find any of these...

Zjiin

Smash Master
I have a few threads I want to find...

If there's an official music thread, where is it?

I know there's an official Pokemon (Pokeball Pokemon, not playable pokemon character) idea thread, and, on that note, I know that there's an official assist trophy idea thread. But I can't find any of these...
Music thread is under Smashing Composers 2.0

Assist Trophy thread is under Confirmed Assist Trophy thread. I have no AT ideas thread, because speculation threads aren't anything official. (otherwise there would be an "idea" thread for every one of these on the list) I'm sure these ideas can be discussed in the official threads, as long as they are not random, nonsensical and far-fetched.

A Pokeball Pokemon thread hasn't been found, but if you find it, bring it to my attention.

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
Hey... Why is there a link to the Official Thread Finder? Kinda redundant isn't it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thanks for adding my hd lag topic to this. i agree, this is much better than a ton of stickied threads

Zjiin

Smash Master
Awesome, thanks.

This thread is about what will be the about first thing you do,first character,first stage,first thing you are gonna do when you get brawl,etc.,etc.

p.s.tell me what you think about this thread.Also,you can post images about Brawl.
I do believe that a countdown thread has already been made, but nonetheless i don't think it's vital information that needs to be stickied. No one is really sure what characters and stages will be available from the start, which makes this more of a speculation thread.

It's good that you are trying to combine threads into just one, but i think the content (gameplan, ideas, pictures) will be too much for one thread to handle.

Top Bottom