• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Official TA Topic~~ *pound*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
actually, we wouldnt force you to quit tnr, or force you to do anything. in fact, TNR is already in TA, whether they like it or not. so how about them apples

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
im not in any group in particular...except now i think im a part of Baltimore's finest...but i wanna play everyone around here so lemme know if you're down for a **** ton of smash fests coming up at my house...im talkin like at least one every week...

Reioumu

Smash Lord
GOOD ****.

Well, I'm gonna have to step up my game. I haven't been playing smash a lot lately, so that probably helped cool my nerves. I was so angry at myself at the last C3.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
ditto^ i was beyond pissed.

wow so i dont think i have a crew anymore because they all bailed on me last minute like cool crew buddies would. Random ta crew ftw?

blues : who are you crewing w/?

X-ago

Smash Rookie
Ive seen some videos of sven, sol, tope, israfel and others
Im in Richmond for this week, any of you guys near??? id like to play some one near

Hunkzor

Smash Apprentice
Did someone say TA is awesome? ^_^

Edit: You can tell how long I've been gone with my Bomb 4 Sig still in place lol

Top Bottom