• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Super Smash Bros. 4 Petition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman

The best game in the world is going to be our hands in less than a month! Brawl is the most popular and best fighting game in the world! We might know the character roster, some might like it but others don't like it because of their favorite characters didn't make it! If you want your favorite characters, Stages, and more game modes than brawl, Masahiro can make it happen! If we all sign the Petition for the next game we can have all of this! No being dissapointed or complaining about the roster or anything but not all my characters made it, if your didn't please sign the petition. This goes straight to Nintendo!!! And Sora Ltd. Brawl hasn't yet came out but, some suffer to know that popular characters such as...

Krystal

Megaman

Bowser Jr.

King K. Rool

Dark Samus

Shadow The Hedgehog

Bomberman

Black Shadow

Banjo Kazooie

And More...

I guess you guys get the point! We want the characters that we want in Super Smash Bros. 4! This Petition goes to Nintendo and Sora Ltd. we need a LOT of SIGNATURES. So PLEASE!!! sign the petition if you want your characters in!!!! But, for now lets just enjoy brawl, because it's going to be the best game until Super Smash Bros. 4 or another title will be announced!

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
count me in! I want Banjo Kazooie and Shadow The Hedgehog! We might get bored maybe a couple of years or months of brawl!!!

Agosta44

Smash Ace
This is ridiculous. No wonder people were so disappointed with Brawl's roster. Bull**** like this. Stop doing this kind of stupid crap. If there even is going to be a fourth Smash Bros. game, it's not coming out for ANOTHER 5 to 7 years.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
my god, brawl isn't even out yet in the U.S and you're already starting this? get a life! whenever smash bros 4 is started their not going to give 2 ****s about what some random internet petition. settle down, and enjoy brawl. if melee lasted seven, who's to say brawl won't last ten? stop jumping the gun.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
Lol @ online petition

If you really want to make an impact, get as many people as you can to buy Brawl. If it makes a ton of money, better chance of SSB4. These petitions are so incredibly pointless.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god! You are such an idiot! The actual game hasn't even COME OUT YET in the US and you're already "making a petition"? Holy crap, no wonder Sakurai left HAL if this is the kind of response he got to a new game.

IGN Forums and anyone else who signed this "petition", you are all some of the biggest idiots I have ever seen.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I was already going to flame you, but...with your list of characters and you don't even have Ridley??? Go away. Ridley is the only one who even deserves to be added beyond who's already in.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
TC, you choose Samus, Sonic, Bowser and C.Falcon/Ganondorf semi/clones over original Ridley, Geno or Isaac...

Thanks to people like you Krystal is not in Brawl, and Wolf is in. So, stop complaining, because you know that if you had to decide Brawl's roster, it would suck even more.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Dude, a non-official petition isn't going to change the characters for a major game. More to the point, if it comes out at all, it won't be for YEARS. Shut up and enjoy Brawl. Incidentally, Zero, NOT Megaman, for SSB4! XD

PrettyGoodYear

Smash Lord
Ha. Haha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry. But this list is horrible. Just horrible. Thanks for trying.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Unfortunely no company is going to make a decision like that based off the results of a web based petition.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
it no what i can not take this annymore because of nintendo sues about capcom making a violet bloody f**k s**t a** game called resident evil 4 and that's why megaman is not in brawl . in the future of the smash bros series of the smash fans i will accept it for megaman in the future smash bros series for up untill now

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
How did you forget Geno?

ADD GENO JEEZ.
Also, Sylux, Tetra the pirate, Toon Ganon (DOUBLE SWORDS LOL).

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Yeah... I don't care too much for any of those characters...but anyways

**Signs in six years**

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is ridiculous. No wonder people were so disappointed with Brawl's roster. Bull**** like this. Stop doing this kind of stupid crap. If there even is going to be a fourth Smash Bros. game, it's not coming out for ANOTHER 5 to 7 years.
^

**** people, stop with these threads, I wanted Bomberman and K. Rool (B&K too, but they had no chance at all) but it didnt happen. And it wont happen for another 7 years, or at all.

And Sakurai is NOT making the next Smash. Stop. No more speculation about the next game. The US and Europe dont even HAVE Brawl yet.

Speculation. Should. Be. Over.

Enough. Just. Enough.

And p.s. Shadow shouldnt be playable, especially not before Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom