• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official SSB64 Hyrule castle discussion

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
It's exactly the same, as far as structure goes.

anyway, yea this stage is the most widely used online.

Every Single Kaillera match is

• 4-5 Stock
• No items
• Hyrule Castle or Kirby Dreamland.
No, the left platform is a little too slanted and the top of the tent on the right was slightly smaller than the bottom. Good work though. =P

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I found it very strange that the past stages that were in melee were for series with only one character. I wanted Hyrule Castle lots. I hope it comes back. It was one of my three favorite stages, the other two were Planet Zebes and Mushroom Kingdom.

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
hyrule temple in melee was a good course even though people could run away (which is probly why they banned it in tourneys). at buzz, I'm sorry to say it and wouldn't say it like this if i could, but u have no life. there is no room for english teachers on smashboards.
Hyrule Temple calls for great matches provided the players don't:

a) run away

b) fight unfairly

I find that my matches at Hyrule Temple are often the most interesting; you can move the battle to different parts and employ different strategies, provided you partner doesn't camp spots or run the entire time - mine usually don't.

Hyrule castle was great, but I really think that if they took the TP Castle, and turned THAT into a stage it would be alot better. They could incorporate some small elements from the first one as well. The only thing that I found made Hyrule Castle 64 unique was the small hut on the right.
I understand your argument against the size of Hyrule Temple.

Still, I often find myself playing there.

N00BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUIT SPAMMIN' MY BOARDS
-Thanks

greenblob

Smash Lord
I don't know about you, but my brain starts to melt after about 6 minutes into a match. Most of my matches last for around 3 minutes. When I play on Temple, they drag on for 10 minutes (or 8, if I set the time limit).

pezmaniac

Smash Rookie
I love this stage, I hope it makes a return., it was always funny to watch people get stuck in the tornado

S2

Smash Lord
They should just remake the SSB64 Hyrule Castle, except with a TP theme and graphics.

I'd also enjoy if they changed the whirlwinds a bit.

But yeah, I love that stage.

I love the original Mario Bros stage too. with the bumpers on tbe sides.

Top Bottom