• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Southern Alberta Power Rankings (09/02/2013)

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
obviously trash talk on the internet is reason enough to ban him, make an example out of him brad.
this disrespect will just spread to the entire community and it will be pure chaos with everyone disrespecting you. i might not go if you dont ban that disrespectful punk
#sadlymistaken

UltimateMach5

Smash Rookie
obviously trash talk on the internet is reason enough to ban him, make an example out of him brad.
This disrespect will just spread to the entire community and it will be pure chaos with everyone disrespecting you. I might not go if you dont ban that disrespectful punk
#sadlymistaken
dat option select!

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Guys, i refuse to go to this tournament if people are allowed to be openly disrespectful to the TO. we might as well be beating each other with clubs to claim the best mate.
what seperates us from the animals? really?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I think we need to make a seperate thread discussing the disrespect happening here, i will not rest until tyson is punished for his actions and forced to apologize for suggesting that there is any problem with how far brad's head is up his ***
we need a public, recorded apology. and he cant just remember what to say, we have to give him a flash card with exactly what to say!!

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
you are not being productive ben, im working hard trying to write a script for tyson and your just being counterproductive. you might as well be a monkey throwing your **** at me!!!

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
ben how could you be soo disrespectful to members of your own community. you should be banned with tyson for your insolence before this tourney turns into complete anarchy with feces-flinging and fighting over mates with clubs, and green liqourice

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I'm ready and willing to do whatever it takes to fix this. God willing, I'll touch people. Just please... please don't ban me!!

I have a solution though! Brad apologizes to Tyson, and Tyson apologizes to Brad. We'll be squarsies and life can continue as normal.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure.

Sorry to everyone, not just Tyson, for coming off the way I did. I never intended it that way.

That being said, if any of this **** carries on into the actual tournament, I will be very liberal with reprocussive actions. So even if you have hard feelings then deal with them on your own time, this is actually stupid and no one involved did anything to better the situation. just stop.

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
What the hell happened, and why in this thread? O.o
People are misinterpreting people, that's what's happening.

Brad made a joke about how if a P:M ranking was made off the ONE tournament we had, he'd have rank 2 on it. He didn't mean he considered himself good at PM. People took it literally.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Hey Simon, do you have a teammate for the tournament?

If not, wanna win everything together? lol

Top Bottom