• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
omfg pal is so much betterrrr god dammit.

a more balanced melee is a better melee. arent you tired of seeing the same 4 characters at every tournament?

DJRome

Smash Hero
im almost inclined to say pal is more balanced. but given that jigglypuff is more powerful in that version, that would make jiggs even worse in tourney. and that makes peach jiggs tops, which is crazy to me

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Was that joke too much? my fault! lol

I -might- still be able to throw something down in Charleston (which sucks cause Charleston is so out of the way...)

I'm sooo ****ing sleepy right now
Hey, its SC, any city is out of the way....we all live like 1 million miles away from each other :chuckle: (Rural States suck lol)

And if I can get people to Rock Hill for Melee, that's out of the way but I'll still take that shot in the dark lawl

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
when I wrote it I was thinking it looks like I was saying "I'm so boning sleepyk right now" I was gonna say "tired" instead but then I was like... naww

...... it's pretty evident by the posts how high I was this weekend I guess, hahaha

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Perhaps i can help you sir,

Step one. At the character select screen, follow this graph

And select princess peach,

Step two, once the match begins take your controller in hand and follow this graph,

Peach should preform a move with a similar look to this...

And result is always the same my friend,

A very sad ice climbers.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Melee Smashfest anyone? Snao. Would you be down?

Sometime in May -- I'm trying to play Melee again and that guide on peach is awesome!!!

@ mb -- I would but SC Brawl is kinda on the dying side...sadly you might be the only one there lol

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
@ mb -- I would but SC Brawl is kinda on the dying side...sadly you might be the only one there lol
Kale would be there so would Kack, Pie(maybe pie could talk some people into coming with him) Ryan, Khai(Khai's ganon friend maybe?) a few more. I'd try and talk Devin/Adam into coming. Thats about everybody. So thats about the same amount of people that has always showed up. Why not host Melee and Brawl it'd work out.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
more like you're a jerk who doesn't go play other people in his state cause he doesn't care about anyone but himself OOOO BURND JK NTRLY

@ Omega : maybe. I just took a trip to ATL so I'm kinda saving up money

I'm basically GA. I considered myself GA for the last couple of years anyway.
<3

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
more like you're a jerk who doesn't go play other people in his state cause he doesn't care about anyone but himself OOOO BURND JK NTRLY

<3
dat ain't troo dawg

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Kale would be there so would Kack, Pie(maybe pie could talk some people into coming with him) Ryan, Khai(Khai's ganon friend maybe?) a few more. I'd try and talk Devin/Adam into coming. Thats about everybody. So thats about the same amount of people that has always showed up. Why not host Melee and Brawl it'd work out.
I thought Devin seriously quit -- And I want to do that again

Id go, dont play peach dude. she sucks.

play marth he rules.
I knew Snap would come he's down for anything

<3
Not a tournament just a ltittle something to do, but I understand lol

Seriously Just a smashfest something where we can leave anytime we want --until the final exams are over I'm gonna pass on an actual tourney right now

I might see what I can do this weekend or next

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I had a really weird dream where we all lived in a strange stylized manga world. we had to find Devin and recruit him (he was like the hero I guess) but we were all tripping over ourselves like morons cause we're SC.

Eventually we found him in a cave somewhere. Bo was guarding him, he had like these huge gauntlets on and was really ****ing big. Devin was like some sage sitting in front of a fire meditating. But he saw Yay was in our group and he told us to go away. So we did.

I remember Snap had this huge wrecking ball in his hands. Kale had a pair of claws like Vega/Zhang He from Dynasty Warriors. Brandon had these floating orbs that followed him around. Yay was dressed like Ludicrous as usual.

the point is
Marijuana + Prozac = the strangest dreams I've ever had

Top Bottom