• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol forgot I posted that >_>

played with KodiakBear today
hope I didn't frighten him away with my weirdness :p
god I love playing melee so much

still have 2 more people to check out too!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
FFFFF it's the only way to get better!!!! I guess...
Don't be ashamed to ask for tips! We SC guys need to stick together... err... I hope. Regardless - I always have fun playin' Melee. Some people don't have fun depending on skill gap but I always do, even when I played Taj @ Pound4 and got 3 stocked I was learning tons :D or... I think so.
I'm losing my central point - which is - playing with me will help you. if you and CFMR (sp?) play against me more regularly you get... I don't want to say this and sound like a conceited *******, but when you play someone who "hands your *** to you in a to go box" then you get more used to it - and then you learn to deal with it. You learn to escape combos and DI and tech in certain places that you need experience to go through. Thus, if we ever ventured to a tournament in NC or GA together, you would be much more adept to what other players will try to do to you.
Remember : you can only go higher from here. BTW I'd like to see you practice Link more, though you seem pretty well-acquainted with Marth, too.

Maybe smashboards user "Spank that Dill" would like to post in here. When I first played him in Melee he seemed somewhat down on himself about the result, but I just played that man a few weeks ago and he got hella better than he was at first :D

ALSO
Eric TWISTER is it cool if I come up there sometime this week? I got a load of college BS but maybe on a Tuesday or something if you're available? My Melee hunger has grown out of control xD

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Then maybe the weekend?! ****

Played with CFMR (Rene) and the peach player who's name I forgot today, much fun to be had! need to get together with William too so we can do some TEAMSSSSSS
I LUV TEAMSSSSSSS

I'm gonna turn these guys into absolute beasts

cooki

Smash Cadet
@cooki, where are you in SC? please god say Charleston

you're gonna say Greenville or Rock Hill or some **** aren't you
this state... god **** it all :D
hahahaah Greenville/Greenwood

apparently CFMR is from Greenwood too... I can only think of like three people he could be there's quite a few people that smash there though!

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
yeah, cfmr said he thought he might know you, Cooki.

and RC. cfmr said you pwned him too. we will definitely be playing with you a lot now.
but are you sure you don't want me to work on my jiggs game more? =3
dash-dance rest or tech chase rest can be a lot of fun...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
let me know when, so I can go too.

TRC has a little mini-crew in Charleston. We should have a crew match.

TRC
That Bear Guy
The other
Two people.

Moi ;)
Lusk
Snap (omg oos invite)
... I don't know. I'm out.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
My crew is going to be un-FUA-cking believable later on. We're going to train up and then do all kinds of crazy joojoo karate afrikabombida abba dancing queen darkness combos.
what.

Kodiak - Jiggs is the one character I will never give advice on how to play, and when I play against people's Jiggs, the only thing I think about is how quickly I can kill them xD

I seriously might host something in Charleston, if I can find a nice place. My house might could work if my parents were gone for a while - which they will be in early May. Hmm...
*sly smile*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
kodiak i used to main jiggs when i first stared and tryed asking austin for some advice. trust me...its not the road to go down.

tis why i play a character that requires a little skill noaw.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
people only pick up peach because they suck at wavedashing and l-cancelling when they start out

everyone.

myself included >.<

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i like peach mainly for turnip gimps.

i love knowing exactly how far and exactly what time ill need to throw my turnip just in time for the opponent to not recover.

when a spacie tries to fire to the stage and i throw a turnup from the center and hit him out of it, he falls helplessly to his death and there is NO greater feeling in the world.

melee forever.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i still havent figured out the secret to hitting through firefox with turnips
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt

one day...

Top Bottom