• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace
I Don't Like The Cover Art For The Wii U Version, So I've Been Trying To Make One With Some Of The Icons On Here, Kinda Like A Special Edition I Wanted It To Be A White Cover With All 49 Characters To Have Their Own Symbol, And The Icons Would Look Laminated Or Shiny. 25 In The Back And 24 In The Front With The Smash Icon To Fill The Last Slot, But Due To DLC And Mewtwo Striking Back, I'm Gonna Hold Off This Until We Know The Whole Roster, But Here's What I Got So Far.
I Hope You Guys Like It.......=)
I would have used the victory ears for King Dedede.

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
If Rhythm Heaven is getting one, it should be one of these things:

Barista's face. (He's in every game!)

Rhythm Heaven, the place.

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman
Can I get icons for these series?
- Monster Hunter
- Yokai Watch
- Retro (with NES controller icon)?

Smash Warrior™

Smash Rookie

sleepbud3

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0018-1681-4242
Smash Warrior, I'll do the Killer instinct one for you, but I'll post it on my dA and you can view it there...

Dream Cancel

It's just good business
NNID
DreamXX
3DS FC
4571-1273-3502
Switch FC
SW-4309-2808-7588
May I request an Ace Attorney and a Professor Layton logo?

With the Ace Attorney logo, Google "Ace Attorney logo," and the circle with the 4-pointed star-thingy in the middle is the symbol. Professor Layton's can be googled as well, with the circle with Layton's Top Hat with an L on the inside would but the appropriate logo.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I guess I'm just here to request every official Smash 4 series icon that you haven't done already

Last edited:

The Nightwriter

Smash Rookie
Endless Ocean icon, please.
As well as an Undertale one, assuming no one has already made one on this forum.

GONZAfeco

Smash Rookie
NNID
64-MarioyLuigi
I'm glad Ifound this thread! So many creative people here... But I was seeing the Luigi's Mansion icons, couldn't one be a Boo as series icon? The game is about ghost busting, mainly.

TheMuSTARdofd00m96

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMuSTARdofd00m
3DS FC
2105-8953-4524
Hi, I found this page a few days ago. I don't know if it is just me or what but almost every thing that should be an image is a small picture icon with a red x on it. Is it something on my end or are most of the pictures taken down?

Top Bottom