• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Smash Bros. 4 Character Logo / Icon Database and Requests Thread

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The Black Shadow and Samurai Goroh weren't exactly what I was thinking.

They're a million times better. Kudos, Onyx.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Dang man, love to see you do one for Zero if you get the chance.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How about an Advanced Wars, Mach Rider, and Harvest Moon icons and character icons for Meta Knight, Shiek, and Team Rocket? I don't have access to a computer so I can't supply a source image.

Advanced Wars could be Andy's Wrench or a infantry tank.

Mach Rider could be his helmet or a motorcycle wheel.

Harvest Moon could be a stylized cow head, chicken, or corn/tomato/turnip/random vegetables

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not sure where your getting those pictures, but my virus protection stops them from loading and says they are dangerous

Edit: For some reason it does that for all deviant art files while downloading the image. Maybe Deviantart is having problems with people uploading viruses?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not sure where your getting those pictures, but my virus protection stops them from loading and says they are dangerous

Edit: For some reason it does that for all deviant art files while downloading the image. Maybe Deviantart is having problems with people uploading viruses?
Well, I used Google search. I just scanned them, and I got nothing >_> Did you find viruses on all three? 'Cause one of them isn't from DeviatART.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I used Google search. I just scanned them, and I got nothing >_> Did you find viruses on all three? 'Cause one of them isn't from DeviatART.
I opened my own drawings at deviantart and I was getting the same message

So, I'm sure it's just something with the site. Maybe they were having problems at a time, or someone just reported a lot of things.

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
I opened my own drawings at deviantart and I was getting the same message

So, I'm sure it's just something with the site. Maybe they were having problems at a time, or someone just reported a lot of things.
You're probably using Google Chrome, right? Yeah, it's been giving me that warning every time i look at a DeviantArt image...

Strange :\

I've added:

Breloom Headshot
Victini Headshot
Mach Rider - Completed!
Advance Wars - Completed!
Harvest Moon - Completed!
Meta Knight - Completed!
Sheik - Completed!
Team Rocket - Completed!
Bomberman - Completed!
Hudson Soft - Completed!
Zero

to the list of requests

I'm sorry, Asage94, I'll have to put the Halo one aside until requests are lower, only because it's a Microsoft franchise. But It will be done! However, when it's made, it won't be included in the Database. Thanks for the request though!

Added EDITS in Orange for status updates!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks Onyx! What program do you use? Photoshop?

I was trying to find the ones I requested but they aren't on the front page. I'm guessing you are fairly busy and haven't edited them in. Anyways, great job!!

:phone:

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Onyx! What program do you use? Photoshop?

I was trying to find the ones I requested but they aren't on the front page. I'm guessing you are fairly busy and haven't edited them in. Anyways, great job!!

haha I'm sorry about that! I always have a small "Requests status" list after a bunch of requests so I can keep something going while I work on them :) I usually wait for a decent amount before I post a whole "batch". But thank you so much!

As for the program I use, I use Illustrator! (Basically Photoshop's Vector cousin) haha That's where I do the whole process, and the lines come out very crisp from it :)

Well here's the new batch (so you don't have to look through the OP again haha) Hope you guys like these!

Bomberman: (Bomb, and Hudson Logo)

Advance Wars: (Andy)

Harvest Moon: (Jack)

Kirby: (Meta Knight)

The Legend of Zelda: (Sheikah)

Mach Rider: (Mach Rider's Helmet)

Pokemon: (Team Rocket, Victini)

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't going to ask for this initially, since Kirby Reps already had icons but now I'm kinda jealous that Dedede & Metakirby have their own icons, so If you don't mind & have the time, could you possibly make a Knuckle Joe Icon...PLEASSEEE :D

*cues barriage of kirby icon suggestions*

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Wow, these are all really good so far.
For the newly represented series, there could be more ideas for icons *cough Golden Sun cough*.
How about a simplified version of the Djinn icon (it's a Venus djinn, but it's the main icon for them and Isaac is a Venus adept so whatever)?
This is how it looks in the menus of the game:

Or it could be of a Venus Djinn, but based off the official artwork of one, not the icon:
Either one could be cool.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Onyx, these are seriously kick ***! I'm really jealous of your illustrator skills. I'd be willing to help out but my laptop died on me and I'm currently trying to procur Photoshop and Illustrator.

If you have time, could you make icons for Zero Suit Samus (the symbol on her back)

Ghirahim (diamond pattern)

symbol for Tales of Symphonia (maybe the main cover symbol or that sphere that's gives them power)

The silhouette of Nightmare for Project SOUL (soul caliber).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Maan, these are just getting amazing. b_(-^<>^-)

Venus Bloom: I was going to ask the same thing (a Tales Of Symphonia-icon). By spheres you mean Expheres? (-l´l-);

Smash Flash 2 decided to use that mark thingie behind the title too. But since many series here have already like many icons too, then sure.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
haha I'm sorry about that! I always have a small "Requests status" list after a bunch of requests so I can keep something going while I work on them :) I usually wait for a decent amount before I post a whole "batch". But thank you so much!

As for the program I use, I use Illustrator! (Basically Photoshop's Vector cousin) haha That's where I do the whole process, and the lines come out very crisp from it :)

Well here's the new batch (so you don't have to look through the OP again haha) Hope you guys like these!

Bomberman: (Bomb, and Hudson Logo)
All the icons are looking amazing.
Also thanks for doing the request.:awesome:

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Here's an icon that I did up for Kirby...

[COLLAPSE="Expand"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Perfect!! I'll add that to the OP right away. Thank you :)

All the icons are looking amazing.
Also thanks for doing the request.:awesome:
Thank you! :) and no problem! I hope you like them!

Added:

Tales of Symphonia Logo - Completed!

Zero Suit Samus Logo - Completed!

Roy's Sword of Seals Icon - Completed!

Ike's Ragnell Icon - Completed!

Knuckle Joe Icon - Completed!

Djinn Icon - Completed!

Ghirahim Icon - Completed!

Silhouette of Nightmare Icon

to the requests log! I put in my all on the Tales of Symphonia logo, I really hope you guys like how it turned out :) I'll be posting it soon!

Nano5896

Smash Rookie
Since Namco is developing this game, I would personally be happy if any of the Tekken characters will make it in (mainly Heihachi). The icon should mostly be the foreign writing on the logo of every game in the series.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Onyx, is it ok if I used the Harvest Moon icon for my Jack support thread?

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Onyx, is it ok if I used the Harvest Moon icon for my Jack support thread?
Yes!! Absolutely :)

Gah I really want to post the Tales of Symphonia logo, and a few completed icons for you guys to see but I dont have access to a computer D:

No matter! It will be before the end of the day :)

EDIT: I figured it out on the iPad!!!

What do you guys think of this for Tales of Symphonia?? c:

I'll post the rest before nights end! :)

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys! Here's the motherload of batches hahah

All requests have been completed now! :) (Except for Halo, in which I'll make a personal one for the person who requested it). But I'll be updating the OP in a bit. I really hope you guys like these! (I took a lot of creative liberty with the 'Geno' icon, and put some extra work into the Tales one). Please let me know what you guys think! :)

Tales Of Symphonia: (Series Logo)

Fire Emblem: (Roy and Ike icons, and Official for comparison)

Super Mario RPG: (Geno)

Kirby: (Knuckle Joe)

The Legend of Zelda: (Ghirahim)

Golden Sun: (Djinn)

Pokemon: (Breloom*)

*Side note: I'll be doing individual Pokemon sparingly (only because there are SO many Pokemon.) This one is a personal request, and I'll be treating random Pokemon the same except for those who have a shot or a decent following for playable slot. (Meowth, Victini, Zoroark, etc..)

Soul Calibur: (Nightmare)

Zangeki no Reginleiv:
(Slash)

Tekken:
(Kanji)

Megaman: (Zero)

Metroid: (Zero Suit Samus)

Thank you once again for your suggestions!

Maybe once there's at least one of each popular series for newcomers, I should make a wallpaper with all of them? :) I'm thinking about it!

Thank you again! Hope they're up to par!

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
What's the exact form factor you use as the "standard" for the thread? Just 250/250 with that color? I can easily make alternations (the originals are vectors)

I've got some here.

Eternal Darkness (noticed I didn't set the rune to scale with the rest of the image. Too lazy to fix right now). Have no idea how to make consistent spikes in inkscape)

Yoshimitsu (Soulcalibur+Tekken, could have used a cleaner source for how to write "Tekken" than the old super stylzed logo)

Yoshimitsu alternate

Lost Kingdoms/Rune (this one I have no pretense of getting in, but I like the design)

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
Wow, thanks, Onyx! The Djinn came out great! Mind if I post it (and maybe the Sun icon) to the Isaac thread?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have no idea who suggested that Geno one, but it's pretty awesome

Onyx Oblivian

Smash Journeyman
What's the exact form factor you use as the "standard" for the thread? Just 250/250 with that color? I can easily make alternations (the originals are vectors)

I've got some here.

Eternal Darkness (noticed I didn't set the rune to scale with the rest of the image. Too lazy to fix right now). Have no idea how to make consistent spikes in inkscape)

Yoshimitsu (Soulcalibur+Tekken, could have used a cleaner source for how to write "Tekken" than the old super stylzed logo)

Yoshimitsu alternate

Lost Kingdoms/Rune (this one I have no pretense of getting in, but I like the design)

Oh and the OP misspelled Baten Kaitos.
Awesome!! Thank you! The standard for the database is:

-A canvas size of 250 x 250 (total image size)
-72 resolution
-Comfy empty space on the edges. (Anywhere between 45-55 pixels.)
-Color: R: 178 G: 178 B: 178

Also, with all images submitted to the database, I download them and host them on another site just in case something happens with the original host. (Tinypic, Photobucket, etc..)

But thank you again! I'll be adding your logos to the database! :)

and fixed Baten Kaitos on the OP!

Wow, thanks, Onyx! The Djinn came out great! Mind if I post it (and maybe the Sun icon) to the Isaac thread?
Absolutely! Go for it! :)

That Breloom is so awesomely awesome!~ Can I use it as my Avatar?
Of course!! That'd be awesome!!

I have no idea who suggested that Geno one, but it's pretty awesome
Thank you! That one took some time. Someone suggested a Geno "star" icon but there was already two that could be used for it. I know Geno is a popular suggestion for newcomer so I wanted to make a logo that fit him. From failed attempts at trying to use the symbol on his hat, I ended up making this haha

Simple request: the Shadow the Hedgehog symbol.
Sounds good! Here it is :)

Sonic the Hedgehog: (Shadow the Hedgehog Symbol)

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
My little big request:

Kid Icarus symbols for Underworld, Forces of Nature, Aurum Troops and Chaos Kin

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hey Onyx, I've got two more requests that you can get to whenever (I'm not in a rush to need them or anything).

The first is a Klonoa icon, which would probably be his Wind Ring (the thing he's always carrying).

The second is an icon for Balloon Fight, which I can only assume would be a balloon. Though whether you want to make it one or two balloons, or like the Nintendo Land icon or something completely different is totally up to you. I'm sure it'll turn out great. :b:

And thanks again for the GS icon, it's still my favorite. :grin:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here's some challenging ones you could do.

[COLLAPSE="Another Code/Trace Memory (Nintendo DAS/DTS)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Magical starsign (Star Symbol on the hat)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Captain Rainbow (Rainbow Meter)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Pandora's Tower (Tatoo Symbol)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Famicom Tantei Club (Suitcase)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

N3ON

Gone Exploring