• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official San Antonio Thread

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Your such a loser Betty.
All you do is come on SWF to post "Smash Sux" and "OMFG GG OWNS!!!"

Or street fighter or some **** I have no care for.
You aren't even good Texas spam. You're like spam that fell on the floor and someone stepped on, then thought **** this looks awful.

Stop calling everyone a noob. I ranked higher than you is most large tourneys. STFU and you GTFO god **** annoyance to the smash community.

Haha, J/K, I love ya Betty, but seriously shut-up and stop calling me a noob.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
i live in alamo heights!! :)

also kite, you cannot just claim semi-proness....in a major league gaming tournament i made it to the semi-pro bracket in teams and am semi-pro. you arent. pwned! ;D

K1T3

Smash Lord
Forkgirl, you shouldn't make inferences off a limited amount of information, it makes you look stupid.
I was making a jape at SOS saying I was semi pro as one would be able to tell by what I said afterwards. I also pointed out the same thing in the post before about SOS wishing SA was that good.
SOS is too good btw =)
<3

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Forkgirl, you shouldn't make inferences off a limited amount of information, it makes you look stupid.
I was making a jape at SOS saying I was semi pro as one would be able to tell by what I said afterwards. I also pointed out the same thing in the post before about SOS wishing SA was that good.
SOS is too good btw =)
<3
nah, it was more me finding another excuse to bring up the fact that i'm semipro!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

like i just did:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

ohhhh yeaaaa!!!! (coolaid style)

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Taylor I will admit I don't like you being semi pro, but your skill/randomness with sheik beats me so I can't really defend my rank. lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Shadow Bluezaft is keepin it real down in San Antonio in my place. His location is "near Woodsy Woods Park" and his status is Super Pro.

Butters

Smash Apprentice
Butters / Lackland Air Force Base

I'm trying to find some smashers close to my location. Hit me up with a PM if you are. I'm a smasher originally from Michigan. Trying to put some midwest taste in the south.

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
Trying to put some midwest taste in the south.
This sir, is **** impossible. The spicy south that is Texas won't do well with the bland mayo-infested taste of northern cuisine.

Take SOS for instance. He's one spicy mo'fo and his true flavor explodes when poured onto a zesty burger straight off a hot grill. With crispy sleeves of lettuce, freshly cut tomatoes, some slices of cheese here and there with toasty buns..... d@mmit I'm hungry now. d@mn you D:

Smash Apprentice
This sir, is **** impossible. The spicy south that is Texas won't do well with the bland mayo-infested taste of northern cuisine.

Take SOS for instance. He's one spicy mo'fo and his true flavor explodes when poured onto a zesty burger straight off a hot grill. With crispy sleeves of lettuce, freshly cut tomatoes, some slices of cheese here and there with toasty buns..... d@mmit I'm hungry now. d@mn you D:
that was a ****ing work of art

Shiro Kageryu

Smash Journeyman
SOS is a good guy why eat him
OMG YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU?! JEEZUS CHRIST!!! >=O

anyone up for playing tomorrow?
I'm up for Smash, GG, GH, CvS, or whatever =)
I would...y'know I would but I work today T_T Mang we should all mash Gundam Battle Assault 2 @_@

btw it's all about the game Melty Fist of Guilty Heart. Go get dat **** NAO!!

SkaManifesto

Smash Apprentice
NNID
loonuhsee
Where does having a bad *** kirby put me in the rank status? :D
Yeah anyways, we need like a location to hold weeklies in SA. I suggest a building of somesort.

K1T3

Smash Lord
I would...y'know I would but I work today T_T Mang we should all mash Gundam Battle Assault 2 @_@

btw it's all about the game Melty Fist of Guilty Heart. Go get dat **** NAO!!
Work?! NOOOOOOOOooooooooo. Melty Fist and Guilty Heart? I can't believe I forgot GBA2, that ****z too good =)

Mr.C

Smash Master
Converse (5 - 10 minutes away from S.A) / Character: Yoshi / Status: Pimp Daddy

TGM

Smash Lord
im having a tourney oct 20th. check out me thread. housing will be given for 3 days.

can you stop roy_r?

Top Bottom