• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Operating System thread

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
The feed I posted shows the articles that I read from other sites. I enabled sharing options.

SmashChamp

Smash Cadet
*Bump*
Seriously, guys why are we letting old threads that have been beneficial for Computer Cafe, falling in the inactive soon to be deleted like many other previous threads. Anyway! Seriously someone sticky this thread, as well as Computer Programming thread.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said!
I would like to know how to load, then play BF2 on vista. I remember reading sometime last year about someone being able to load 32 bit games on vista. Somebody said that there is a technique, a work around on vista, even running @ 64bit.

This link didn't help much either! http://infopirate.org/windows-vista-and-battlefield-2-including-battlefield-2142

*I got lost in the amount of post, let alone couldn't figure out fact from fiction. *

Top Bottom