• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Online Smash 64 Clan Index #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
th3kuzinator you don't even seem that good at this game I wasn't even talking to you i bet i can kick your butt any time any day i mean come on you main yoshi don't ever talk to me again until you six stock me cuz you're just a wannabe.

#HBC | Gorf

Well isn't it a pain in the bum going to another computer and having to look for the foward slashes... and all those dark symbols... and then the back slashes? Seems tedious. Get dat premie and change it up.

/not advertising.

Shablivion

Smash Cadet
Supa, I wouldn't take this personally or anything. It's not like anyone hates you. You do lag a lot, which admittedly makes it hard to play you and have fun. But I do think this is an opportunity; you can join NT and maybe help grow their clan? There's always talk about growing this community and I think having organized clans that do things (like the clan battle between NBK and LOS) is one of the best ways to interest newcomers and then keep their interest. If NT got a few more people it would be a good thing, and you're a guy that could affect the growth of that clan in a positive way.
nicely said kys

#HBC | Gorf

god th3 you can't even spell my name right are you that stupid it was like right in front of you if your spelling skills reflect your smash skills i bet i can easily destroy you any time any day i'll even fly to "Coasting" if that's your real location and destroy you.

Oh look Shab's font is readable now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Snake had premmy but he kept his name like that on purpose. He's a boss like that.

Don't call me th3 :mad:

Joey ur jiggs is too kawaiiusuu

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Gordito stop talking like that. You're a disrespectful jerkwad and you should just stop trying to be good at videogames. Learn to be nice you ****.

:172:

#HBC | Gorf

why is it that you guys are disrespecting my smash skills i analyzed this game ever since the age of seven and now i am like a guru with this game because i am AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!

#HBC | Gorf

kirbys best move is his b move because it can make him turn into anything and do anything for example it can make him do thunder shocks of pk fires or red fireballs or green fireballs or pound or boomerang or FALCONPAWNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so obviously thats the best move.

#HBC | Gorf

excuse me mr jo_oey you obviously don't understand the mechanics of the game because if you do a forward b move it is the exact same as doing a neutral b so if you do a direction left or right with b you will do the same thing as turning that way and then pressing b if you tried to play the game you would understand but you dont so i see that you have a brawl character as your signature well BRAWL SUCKS, BRAWL SUCKS, BRAWL SUCKS, BRAWL SUCKS, 64 ROCKS, 64 ROCKS, 64 ROCKS, 64 ROCKS so can you please leave this place it is like my shrine of awesomeness.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Forward B is completely different! Just watch as Jigglypuff does a spiny move instead of her jigglypuff punch and watch how ganondorf does his dash thingy instead of his powerful punch. Gordito you're just dumb.

:172:

#HBC | Gorf