• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Online Smash 64 Clan Index #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
What exactly do you mean by ringers?

If you mean good players, it's not such a silly idea because first of all... generally good players have decent attitudes (check out how i said generally) plus if you want to eventually take down a clan like pps you're going to need talent and dedication... something better players also usually have :p
I meant ringer in the sports sense; i.e., someone brought in at the last moment for the big game or w/e. Doesn't matter if they're good or bad. The point is, a clan battle should be between clans, not between a clan and whoever the other clan can scramble up for that one battle

In other words, if Kuz ain't LoS, he shouldn't be fighting for LoS.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
In other words if bcow is back, he should play snake for my tourney.

And who're you to tell Surri what can and can't happen?

HUH

/wannafightaboutit

Battlecow

Play to Win
In other words if bcow is back, he should play snake for my tourney.

And who're you to tell Surri what can and can't happen?

HUH

/wannafightaboutit
Ima play snake tomorrow, it's all worked out.

You can join his clan no problem, I don't care, but I'm just saying if you just join it for that one "clan" battle it ain't right. PPS probably doesn't care though lol.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I agree with battlecow anyways, i didn't realize thats what he meant :p
If Kuzi is to fight with us it'll be because he is with us.

I do watch a considerable amount of sports and i've never heard the term ringer before o.o;;

Battlecow

Play to Win
I dunno, I just hear it a lot when people are joking around. You know, you're about to get teams together for kickball, and the nerdy kid who never plays (because he's always in room 309 with the one paste-eating dude playing SSB) shows up, and you good-naturedly go "awww, you guys brought in a ringer! no fair!"

SilentSlayers

Smash Journeyman
I agree with battlecow anyways, i didn't realize thats what he meant :p
If Kuzi is to fight with us it'll be because he is with us.

I do watch a considerable amount of sports and i've never heard the term ringer before o.o;;
I first heard the term "ringer" about 3 years ago when I played Team Fortress (scrimages). Shrug.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
can someone sticky this? also heres NBK updated:

Acronym: NBK
Leader(s): Shablivion
Recruiting: looking for 1 person to replace a current member(flynn), preferably B tier or above since we will be having a crew battle with LOS soon. Also looking for someone with a good yoshi (talking to you kuzinator and star king)
# of total present and past members: too many to count
Current members:12

Shablivion
Nova
Shizsei
Zell
Pulsar
NTA
YAB
Flynn
Kys
Dexter
Chaos Theory
Moises

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I've said this since forever.

Clans are lame.

Unless they actually have crew battles against each other. But that never happens which makes clans lame.

Shablivion

Smash Cadet
I've said this since forever.

Clans are lame.

Unless they actually have crew battles against each other. But that never happens which makes clans lame.
actually NBK vs LOS is coming up , what u should say is .... theres not much good clans online for crew BATTLE or that people are lazy if NBKL did'nt challenge LOS nothing would have happened and the LAME.... thought would come back into play

The Star King

Smash Hero
I agree with Sheer.

LOS and NBK are actually doing a clan battle, though, so props to them.

Why do you need a Yoshi player lol? Trying to get a good player for every character or something?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I totally beat on moises

then you guys kept coming on under alts and beating my secondaries and stuff and then going "HA IM IN NBK WE JUST BEAT YOU"

Dexter beat me fr rlz tho PROPS TO YOU DEX THOSE WERE GGS.

Also if a mod wants to give me a warning or something I probably deserve it because I made that post specifically to piss off nova.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
nova, i'm in NBK too. >_>

and don't say i suck because i can kick your **** in along with half of that roster.

**** like this pisses me off.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
nova, i'm in NBK too. >_>

and don't say i suck because i can kick your **** in along with half of that roster.

**** like this pisses me off.
sigh, shab decided to make the clan 12 players so he booted you, fge, unholy and meno.

#HBC | ѕoup

why? i can beat shab, i can beat dex, i've beaten pulsar, and half of you don't even play with me anymore, dex is the only nice guy that plays with me, rest of you go “oh supa you lag sorry“ “oh supa you suck” ”oh supa were gonna kick you” when i helped start this clan, i even was around back for ACE and i bust my *** trying to get better, and i know i have, but shab wants to **** that over because of some number limit?

this is why i quit, clans are worthless, and they're not even fun anymore, just power struggle bull.

i'm going back to NT, timmay and spy are bros, shab is a ****.

kys

Smash Ace
why? i can beat shab, i can beat dex, i've beaten pulsar, and half of you don't even play with me anymore, dex is the only nice guy that plays with me, rest of you go “oh supa you lag sorry“ “oh supa you suck” ”oh supa were gonna kick you” when i helped start this clan, i even was around back for ACE and i bust my *** trying to get better, and i know i have, but shab wants to **** that over because of some number limit?

this is why i quit, clans are worthless, and they're not even fun anymore, just power struggle bull.

Supa, I wouldn't take this personally or anything. It's not like anyone hates you. You do lag a lot, which admittedly makes it hard to play you and have fun. But I do think this is an opportunity; you can join NT and maybe help grow their clan? There's always talk about growing this community and I think having organized clans that do things (like the clan battle between NBK and LOS) is one of the best ways to interest newcomers and then keep their interest. If NT got a few more people it would be a good thing, and you're a guy that could affect the growth of that clan in a positive way.

#HBC | ѕoup

well besides number limit, did shab really just kick me?

was it majority?

i just feel betrayed for all that work i put in.

#HBC | ѕoup

also im not sure if you were around but this happened before, only i left because i felt the clan was getting too big and i wanted a small clan with my friends but they all left after shab went power hungry so i didnt feel the need to be there anymore.

i temp joined nt because i was good friends with timmay and spy, however, there was this huge all kaillera clan battle, and we signed up.

the thing was a mess, but my blood did boil at shab and i remember just having fun and trying and ****, and i just realized how much this tore me apart so i quit afterwards.

that was my 05-08 career, i was at my prime but i just forgot why i worked that hard and it wasnt fun anymore.

i got back into smash in 10' of september, then i saw nbk was dead and nt was gone too, then stuff like this happens.

tl;dr

kys

Smash Ace
To be honest I have no idea how the booting process went. I logged on maybe a day or two ago and Shab said you and those other guys were out. I don't know anything beyond that.

Shablivion

Smash Cadet

dont get pissed off all u need to do is step up and no u cant beat me or most of the clan so stop talking, supa u dont come online regular and wen you do.... u lag like crazy i'm not saying u suck i'm just saying we are smarter players....tech skill is'nt everything so no hard feelings

Shablivion

Smash Cadet
also im not sure if you were around but this happened before, only i left because i felt the clan was getting too big and i wanted a small clan with my friends but they all left after shab went power hungry so i didnt feel the need to be there anymore.

i temp joined nt because i was good friends with timmay and spy, however, there was this huge all kaillera clan battle, and we signed up.

the thing was a mess, but my blood did boil at shab and i remember just having fun and trying and ****, and i just realized how much this tore me apart so i quit afterwards.

that was my 05-08 career, i was at my prime but i just forgot why i worked that hard and it wasnt fun anymore.

i got back into smash in 10' of september, then i saw nbk was dead and nt was gone too, then stuff like this happens.

tl;dr
shab went power hungry???? u were the person who destroyed the clan recruiting people u call "good" or more like D tiers if that even exist....look u even tryed to recruit someone called leon ....that is'nt even decent....

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh my god that color is impossible to read

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
dont get pissed off all u need to do is step up and no u cant beat me or most of the clan so stop talking, supa u dont come online regular and wen you do.... u lag like crazy i'm not saying u suck i'm just saying we are smarter players....tech skill is'nt everything so no hard feelings
Oh my gosh you're so dumb. You have no idea what you're talking about at all. You garbage.

:172:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom