• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
OK...alternate stage is definitely cool.

OK everyone can stop correcting me now. If you note the time, only the German site was up. The english one took a while...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Don't think I've forgotten about what I said about Ness's confirmation... lol.

Anyway, I'm still kinda weirded out in the fact that we might get one of the two stages randomly? Or am I reading it wrong?
No...you're reading it right...apparently it loads one or the other...(maybe if you hold certain buttons, like alternate music in Melee?)

Kruton

Smash Ace
"Oh, and when you select this stage it will occasionally load an alternate underground stage."

I am definitely interpreting that as random between 1-1 and 1-2.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
No...you're reading it right...apparently it loads one or the other...(maybe if you hold certain buttons, like alternate music in Melee?)
Possibly... but if it's anything like the music (when I hope it isn't), you have like a 20 percent chance of the stage being 1-2 without pressing anything. But this is more like straw-grabbing.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
This is definitely my least favorite stage. It's got great music, but nothing about it seems fun and I hate the style. I think the whole thing's cheesy, it looks ugly, and the rationalization is very weak.

A remix of 1-1 in modern graphics would have been awesome, but this goes so far past that it doesn't even feel "Mario" anymore, much less the level it's based off of.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I don't give a crap about characters anymore. I have Sonic, all the Kirby characters, probably Luigi, Lucario, and a number of others. Plus all these wonderful stages, including the one we have today.

I'm satisfied. :)

Top Bottom