• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
That is the ugliest picture of a Mudkip I've ever seen. >(

We've already had a video, music, items, assist trophy, and some miscellaneous gameplay stuff, I smell something that pertains to a character, like moves, final smashes, or a character itself.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea, they could really use somehting good. It's been pretty slow lately.

I'm predicting someone's specials or final smash,.

TwilitWings

Smash Rookie
Lucas' special attacks! Looks like Ness might be out. ):

There is a big emphasis being placed on how "different" Lucas' attacks are, though, so there's a chance, but VERY slim. :/

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Goodbye Ness.

Edit: How can Lucas be a clone of Ness if Ness is gone and his moves are slightly different and then some completely different.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ehh, this doesn not grab me much.
Doesn't do much for the "NEss is in teh Br@wl!" argument either.
Actually, I just noticed, it says "Up until now" dang. Seeya Ness!

Ah well.
Best be off...things to do, willies to pump.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
<cries> Ness is gone. What could this mean for other non confirmed veterans. We know that clones shouldn't come back but others may not come back as well

Darky Dee

Smash Journeyman
We don't know if Ness is out for sure, but if he is, Lucas wouldn't really be considered a clone, because he would be the only Earthbound representative with those moves in Brawl. >:

If it's a character's moves, I hope it's Zelda or Lucas' moves, because there is so much speculation on Sheik and Lucas.

Edit: I guess he's out. NOOOOO. ),=

Shuma

Smash Hero
I knew Ness was out but nooooo "Ness is from the original 12 he can't go away". Blargh. I loled.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Goodbye Ness.

Edit: How can Lucas be a clone of Ness if Ness is gone and his moves are slightly different and then some completely different.

Let me rephrase that.

Lucas = Tweaked Ness

Unfortunately, because they are similar in their general move types, it doesn't look like Ness will be returning.
Shed a tear for poor, poor Ness.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
We don't know if Ness is out for sure, but if he is, Lucas wouldn't really be considered a clone, because he would be the only Earthbound representative with those moves in Brawl. >:

If it's a character's moves, I hope it's Zelda or Lucas' moves, because there is so much speculation on Sheik and Lucas.

They DID say that Ness appeared in Smash "UNTIL NOW", so that tells us for sure he's out.

SmashBrosManiac

Smash Cadet
I never played Ness much, but I feel bad for the ness fans... it would have made good nostalgia since he was in the original SSB... but I guess you can say Lucas = a pimp Ness...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
People can only assume Ness is gone.

Lucas has nice moves, but saying Ness is out is like saying Ike is a tweaked Marth (counter, up special, b neutral)....

Shuma

Smash Hero
"There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now"

Yeah, Ness is gone, and that means.... Claus has a chance. Woot

Lightsaberboy

Smash Champion
that PK freeze looks pretty cool. i wonder if it's as powerful as articuno's blizzard in melee if fully charged.

and look at Lucas busting out that trouser snake! that guy!

Shuma

Smash Hero
"hmm maybe no falcon"

Uhmmm yeah right, his simbol is in the site just for fun and giggles.

Top Bottom