• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Oklahoma Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
**** GT, you are like a minute behind.

Spartans + 1 should be the name, I will be the plus 1.

Gravity

Smash Ace
Spartans +1 sounds good to me.

also...
so now that Coty cant make it...

spelling suggestion for "Coty" is "Corty".

Gravity

Smash Ace
that andy guy sure is sneaky...he must be ******.

i was going to make a racial joke there. but, i decided i dont know everyone here well enough to do it. so use your imaginations. its a 3 letter word +ish.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Hey Plasman, you should come down to PV sometime to smash. You need to meet the PV kids too yah know. ;)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
The Return of Po Pimpus? Well, not quite...

Well hello there, children! Guess who's back, back again... Po is back, tell a friend...

Okay, so it's not exactly my great big return to active Smashing, but your Friendly Neighborhood Po Pimpus will be having the day off Saturday and would like to play some Smash.
Any takers? Babac? Alejandro? Uhh, Andy...? ANYBODY?! I do have to regretfully inform you all that since my departure, my Smash Skills have dropped somewhat. Unfortunately, the rest of you kept on getting better while I've been working.

That won't stop me from kicking as much *** as I possibly can, though. So, I guess all that's left to say is, WHO WANTS A PIECE OF PO, *****ES?! (Oh, and I guess Marc too, since he'll probably want to come with me...)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Very well. I shall be there, Alex, my good man. What time will the festivities begin?
I look forward to meeting the new guys, I need to play you all. See you Saturday.

Hey, Pers-African, Rastafarian Dude, tell Pay$ he STILL sucks. Ha. ha.

Peace.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
PO! It's been too long.

To answer any questions regarding the spartans, we will still be known as the spartans. Babac will be babac, or xerxes depending on which side of the crew battles he's on.

Gravity

Smash Ace
too bad i cant go. i wasnt invited anyways, such is is the price of being a spartan.

anyways, its good to see youre still active, blah blah. dont disappoint him fellows.

now its off to see the zinth-zard. the wonderful zinth-zard of oz.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well yeah i cant go all the way out to norman anyway. im not 100% sure i can go to babacs, and im not 100% sure that hes having something. in other news, i applied at the taco bell a few blocks away from UCO, so keep that in mind if the location of uco ever comes up again as a possible location for something. if i get the job...

plus its in edmond so noone will come visit me : (
except edmondites...

i wish i still lived in okc...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
Andy, i guarantee you the next time i'm in edmond i'm going to taco bell.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
...plasman, PV kids and Moore kids are invited as well. w00ts.
I know I'd be able to make Sat at 2pm but it'll just depend on if Babac also ends up holding something this weekend on Saturday also. Date and number of people set to show up will probably play the biggest role in deciding where I go.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Andy, I'll be living on campus at UCO this fall when I graduate. :)
Sweet, we're gonna have the best smasher in Oklahoma in walking distance from our homes,
Or driving distance if we're lazy.

:p

Andy, you sure you can't go to alex's or babac's?

Because if you can't go, then I possibly can't go...

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Chris...My Fox > Your Falco. This saturday Im stripping you of best in the state OK??? When I say that, I mean my ICs are going to beat your Peach and if they can do that, then I think I deserve some kick *** recognition as...I dunno, ****ing awesome would do it.

Seriously, Im going to beat your peach, I need to do it.

Gravity

Smash Ace
no im not sure if i can go or not...basically i can only go if i get a job before then...which pretty much means if taco bell hires me or not...

also Chris being in Edmond is awesome...and him going to taco bell is even better...since i assume it would be very boring, just like every job ever.

but theres bad news...the drink machine is in view of the counter, so you cant put your mouth up to it...

but yeah shanx make sure you don't go to the wrong one...theres like 2 within 5 blocks of each other....

-edit- i forgot, babac...if your IC beat his peach ****ing awesomes would be in order...

key word: IF
my non existent money is on chris.

firefox spelling suggestions are lol
babac's first spelling suggestion is abacus. and shanx's is shank

Gravity

Smash Ace
that depends...wheres the library?

its like right near the intersection of bryant and 2nd....

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Pers-African, Rastafarian Dude, tell Pay$ he STILL sucks. Ha. ha.
I 100% approve of that message.

Meh, you still got this Po :( Maybe Marc will finally decide to play his best this time around too.....

Oh, and according to Heath, I'd like to inform everyone that Derrick still owns him like pancakes or something.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Cheezits!
Cheezits!
what the...
Cheezits!
Cheezits!
Cheezits!
Cheezits!

oklahoma has the BEST police chases:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zRI8l76CJdk&mode=related&search=
theres a few others i may dig up after school...

anyway, apparently oklahoma never calls off high speed chases...
what the f...!

anyway, i remember when that chase happened, man. first of all, OK state highway patrol is known as one of the best because they kickass at spinning people out. however, that car theif, IIRC, was a professional driver, and so he did quite fine for a long while.

point being, he's got amazing tech skill. i'd like to play his falco. :p

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Meh, my dad says that it depends on the weather tomorrow if I can go or not. Of course, even in that scenario I'll try to make him take me, so the chances of me being there are more likely than not.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
wat exactly is goin on tomorrow.... and rasta are we still cool bout comin over later tomorrow...? just figurin out plans

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Me, The Deadman, & whatever Dylan just changed his name to are coming tommorow. He is copying PC Chris with PV being the PC, and I don't know what the other part of the name is, he's crazy.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Me, The Deadman, & whatever Dylan just changed his name to are coming tommorow. He is copying PC Chris with PV being the PC, and I don't know what the other part of the name is, he's crazy.
So I take it that you all are "the Ministry" of renaming things? -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom