• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official NH Finder

Skler

Smash Master
Ah, I can't go though :(. Had I known a few weeks ago I probably could have but I missed the thread somehow (and to think I always check the regional boards). Hopefully the NH tourny will draw lots of players from that region so I can play them anyways. If they hold another one at that same place and I find the thread earlier I'll be there (or at least, probably will).

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, most tournament threads are posted on the tournaments discussion board. You'll find a lot more there than you will on the Regional Board.

The guy hasn't gotten back to me yet, so i went to the school and left a note in his mailbox. He should respond in the next week or so, at least I'm hoping. If not I'm either gonna try to find a different location or get a teacher to sponsor the event for me. Either way I want to make sure this happens...

Skler

Smash Master
Check tournament discussion if you want to find out about Black Jinjo's NH tourny. It's happening this saturday I believe.

brianmercury

Smash Cadet
Flush 5

I have some other friends who aren't too bad either, we should get some kind of tournament together over the summer.
Oh not to bad EH? i see how it is Trev. Just kidding lol, I should say was this post is stale. Um Anyway i'm
Pottywatkumquat
Part of the Hanover crew
I'll drive to the moon for smash
I main fox, i play a crappy falcon and a dumb mario, I can shabawd n stuff though.
Wow i'm the first one to post on any of these Nh threads for like a year. That's depressing, We should really get a tourney going somewhere, Nh we need to get our act together. We should set something up this summer. Of 07 heh....

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
I'm LEN
Yet another member of the Hanover crew
If my crew's goin then I am goin.
I main Luigi, Others: Link, Sheik, and soon to be Peach hopefully.

Lets get a NH tourney going sometime.

Top Bottom