• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Naruto Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Heres a big reason he shouldn't be: Sakurai outright stated that no manga/anime originating character would be in Brawl. See his [thread=72642]journal[/thread], entry 31-40.

Zevox

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
There is no chance for Naruto or other anime character in Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
*facepalm*

-_-

*slaps Smashbro24*

Anime characters can NOT get in...what is the purpose of this thread...you've basically just said "please, flame me"

With that said...I now declare this the Official Ferret Discussion thread...discuss ferrets...

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
I doubt that the FE characters were in an anime, and even if they were, they originated from the games.

Cinder

Smash Master
lol... i didnt know that.... dont the fire emblem characters count? theyre in some anime...(and its not nice to slap people)
*slap*

FE didn't ORIGINATE in a Video game...Naruto did, therefore, Naruto cna't be in, and FE characters can...and yes, I know slapping's mean...at least I ain't punching:p

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Heres a big reason he shouldn't be: Sakurai outright stated that no manga/anime originating character would be in Brawl. See his [thread=72642]journal[/thread], entry 31-40.

Zevox
There is no chance for Naruto or other anime character in Brawl.
*facepalm*

-_-

*slaps Smashbro24*

Anime characters can NOT get in...what is the purpose of this thread...you've basically just said "please, flame me"

With that said...I now declare this the Official Ferret Discussion thread...discuss ferrets...
look at the quotes I listed here.

Zevox

Smash Lord
lol... i didnt know that.... dont the fire emblem characters count? theyre in some anime...(and its not nice to slap people)
There was a very brief anime starring Marth and his story, but thats irrelevant. They originated in the games, and thats what counts. Just like Pokèmon - big anime, but began as a video game series and continues to be such today. Naruto started as an anime character (or manga, I neither know nor care which), and so hes ineligible.

Zevox

Cinder

Smash Master
i didnt even know that he HAD a freaking journal! Gimme a break!
Well, now you do...take a look at it...you'll know who can and cannot be in..it also hints at Pichu's removal (YAY:grin:)

o_o

*slap*

Sorry, had to get it in for good measure...

look at the quotes I listed here.
Yay, I've been quoted...maybe now we can start out ferret discussion...YAY ferrets!!!

Cinder

Smash Master
@Silver777: Sorry...I don't git it...I is dum, obviously...

*slaps Smashbro24*
Good measure slap FTW:grin:

So, about ferrets...

@Voyager: post count boost...'nuff said...we all know Naruto has no chance and sucks...we just like reminding the n00bs of that fact...

Cinder

Smash Master
I posted the wrong sketch... ^_^ ;
OIC...okay then...

So, let's discuss a moveset for our good old friend...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

FERRET:laugh:

Here's my proposition:
B-Bite: Ferret snaps its teeth, crunching opponents
>B-Lunge: similar to Diddy's but does more damage, and Ferret clings on longer...
vB-Wrassle: Ferret grabs; any opponent grabbed is slammed to the ground, and ferret wrassles with them
^B-Tail Helicopter: Ferret spins its tail and rises

Any other propositions? I need to think of an FS...

Oh, I'm sorry...are we supposed to be talking about Naruto? Oh, he has no chance...Sakurai's journal stabs all hope...oh well, back to the ferret discussion...

Wait a second...this thread is called "Official"...doesn't a Mod have to approve of a thread for it to be Official? Oooooooooooo, you in twuble...

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
No. But if Sakuria was somewho brain-washed.

Naruto Final Smash: Ninja Centerfold

Cinder

Smash Master
why do you type in tiny blue letters?its incredibly hard to read your posts.
He has a right to develop his own style...if you can't read it, highlight it...

this topic is now about Moogles.[/QUOTE]

And Ferrets...I've already made that clear...this is now the Official Ferret/Moogle Discussion...

Can I ask a question? Why did you, TC, create this thread? You should have known (even w/o the journal) that anime/manga originated characters can't be in...meh, I guess I'm being a little harsh...I would think a lot of people know that, though...:ohwell:...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter

Zevox
true, but still just the idea of him would be nice (not actaully Naruto himself but rather Sasuke or Shikamaru instead) **yeah I like Naruto, so what!!**

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Naruto and everything he represents should die. If he was in Brawl, I wouldn't buy it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Narutards... seriously naruto in brawl = giga failure

falcon punch + knee + tip + peach Dsmash + rest + shiek's brokeness + spike this thread the closed topics of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom