• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Bass.exe is cool and all, but if original gets in, the only ats that would make sense are MM classic ats, maybe X and evil zero (since wily created him in the time of classic, obviously evil)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Bass.exe is cool and all, but if original gets in, the only ats that would make sense are MM classic ats, maybe X and evil zero (since wily created him in the time of classic, obviously evil)
*sigh* Here's hoping we'll finally get to experience Mega Man's fateful first encounter with him in Mega Man 9... Someday...

Saph66

Smash Journeyman
Bass.exe is cool, but BassCross Megaman is soooo sick lol!! I would die if he got in brawl, obviously that won't happen. :( Classic or X for brawl!

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Bass.exe is cool, but BassCross Megaman is soooo sick lol!! I would die if he got in brawl, obviously that won't happen. :( Classic or X for brawl!
Ahah ,me too I like the bass cross (more the silver) but the chance are not very very high.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
wait...im confused, do you mean have X as a assist trophy if classic is the main? that wouldnt work, that seems conflicting to me. If anything I would rather X not get in instead of a assist trophy. it just doesnt make sense for some reason.

DaRKSWeeNeY

Smash Rookie
I would like to have Megaman.EXE since he's been very popular these years and I like him alot ^^
Still...I would like anyone of them...They're all good ^^

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would like to have Megaman.EXE since he's been very popular these years and I like him alot ^^
Still...I would like anyone of them...They're all good ^^
EXE is not popular among Megaman fans though

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
NO they aren't...

Megaman.EXE isn't even a robot
actualy, despite the fact that I hate .EXE, your kinda wrong.
this is just like link, there are seperate story lines, but they are all link.
Oot, main character, link
minish cap, Link
Twighlight princess, Link

same goes for megaman
classic, megaman
X, megaman(he was refered to as megaman in one game I cant remember which)
.EXE, megaman
ZX, megaman
star force,....this is definatly not megaman. he is some kid who calls himself that.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Rock Man is Rock Man, but RockMan.EXE is NOT Rock Man, he's RockMan.EXE

Classic Rock, accept no substitutes!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
why are you all trying to shut the rest off us out of this disscusion??? its not megaman classic only disscusion. if you think we should make a seperate thread for each megaman go ahead, but you know what will happen? they will get closed thats what! and if what youre saying is true, rakath, then twilight princess link isnt link and wario(wario ware) isnt wario.

also link says "hi" back to snake.

Rakath

Smash Ace
why are you all trying to shut the rest off us out of this disscusion??? its not megaman classic only disscusion. if you think we should make a seperate thread for each megaman go ahead, but you know what will happen? they will get closed thats what! and if what youre saying is true, rakath, then twilight princess link isnt link and wario(wario ware) isnt wario.

also link says "hi" back to snake.
Wario is Wario, but Twilight Princess Link isn't Link. ^_^

Since Link is generally a different person each game, very narrowly designed, but different. They also generally have a different heroic title. OoT Link is "Hero of Time" and WW Link is "Hero of Wind" and all.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Wario is Wario, but Twilight Princess Link isn't Link. ^_^

Since Link is generally a different person each game, very narrowly designed, but different. They also generally have a different heroic title. OoT Link is "Hero of Time" and WW Link is "Hero of Wind" and all.
yes, and what I am saying is that they are all Link, different person, but still link.

same goes for megaman and his many forms, same "megaman" (for X and classic and maybe trigger at least) different forms/people.

Rex+

Smash Ace
Now I know why you have 640 posts, and you just joined last month.....
I have, as of now, 250 posts, and joined two weeks ago.
Do I still have a life? Yes. If I didn't, I'd have as many posts as you do right now. Trust me; when I'm not with other people, I have TONS of free time.

Anyways, back on topic... I would like to join you all in the .EXE hate. Do I aprrove amongst you all?

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
COPY GRAB CHANGE!

After seeing Dedede's special moves, I am going to give Megaman this move: SAKUGARNE

Megaman bounces in the air with a pogo-stick then comes down hard.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
In our opinion we consider only the Original Megaman or X.

Because we grew up with them and that is how we remember Megaman.

Duality

Smash Journeyman
It'd be pretty awesome if he killed an enemy he gets new weapons like in the games.

If they put in the original Megaman, I think they would make X an alt costume/color.

bksbestbwoy

Smash Lord
NNID
AzureJay89
3DS FC
4828-5479-7054
Switch FC
2162-7423-7143
the only true mega men to me will be classic and X....since Dr. Light made them both
quoted for truth, also when did a battle break out between followers of classic, x, and (failure) EXE (why is this one even being considered???)? aren't we all in this together for a megaman rep (classic or X that is) in brawl? if not, then i missed a lot then

Legolastom

Smash Hero
EXE Was most probably a left over design from one of their "Make a robot master" contests... made by a 4 year old with crayons who just finished watching teletubbies!!

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
Every Link is different. It's a different person fulfilling the role of Hero every time. Don't you know anything about Zelda? That's why Link and Zelda never remember each other, and they meet for the "first time" in every game, but they always get that weird feeling...

The Legend of Zelda is just that - a legend. It's told many different ways. It's almost like the way stories were passed down long long ago, orally, and they were constantly changing.

Anyways, if you read the instruction manuals or whatever the hell tells you, you'll find out each game happens either way before or way after all the other Zeldas.

And as for Mega-Man, if he's not in, I will cry. Who gives a **** about Snake when you could have Mega Man, right? Regular Mega-Man with an X costume would be cool too. As long as you can charge up his gun, I'll be happy.

Top Bottom