• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Luigi in Brawl Topic (CONFIRMED! Pictures inside!)

Xpwnage123

Smash Cadet
i think his down+B will be the vacuum
i want the green missile to stay (its also an important part of luigi now, IMO) and i hope they somehow will add electricity to his moveset. Luigi FTW!!!
I agree with the vaccume thing. I was gonna post that because I also thought of that, on my own.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Luigi will definitely return, better than ever. And I heard from people that he was on a vid of SSBB on youtube, does anybody knoe anything about that?

AmericanGTS

Smash Apprentice
Luigi will definitely return, better than ever. And I heard from people that he was "unofficially" confirmed already, does anybody know anything about that?
Nope, Luigi has absolutely no chance in Smash Bros Brawl. It will never, EVER happen. For one, he's way too big. Have you ever seen Luigi get one of those super mushrooms?! Man! I tell you, he would have to be scaled down to a very small size :(! Besides, he's only been in one game. Who wants a no name character like Luigi? Oh yeah and he had that cameo in that one game. He would be an exact clone of Pikachu too with that skull bash move. Oh yeah, lets not forget that music in Super Smash Bros Brawl does not confirm characters.

Lets see am I forgetting anything? Oh, wait one more thing.. do you guys have ANY idea how many 1st party characters will be in Brawl?! Sakurai definitely said that there will only be 2-3 third party characters... yeah.. he said that. So that means that Luigi doesn't have a chance whatsoever

Sorry guys, sticker/AT/trophy at best. Luigi FOR THE LOSE! :ohwell:

Well that was entertaining.. :psycho:

LUIGI FOR BRAWL!

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Nope, Luigi has absolutely no chance in Smash Bros Brawl. It will never, EVER happen. For one, he's way too big. Have you ever seen Luigi get one of those super mushrooms?! Man! I tell you, he would have to be scaled down to a very small size :(! Besides, he's only been in one game. Who wants a no name character like Luigi? Oh yeah and he had that cameo in that one game. He would be an exact clone of Pikachu too with that skull bash move. Oh yeah, lets not forget that music in Super Smash Bros Brawl does not confirm characters.

Lets see am I forgetting anything? Oh, wait one more thing.. do you guys have ANY idea how many 1st party characters will be in Brawl?! Sakurai definitely said that there will only be 2-3 third party characters... yeah.. he said that. So that means that Luigi doesn't have a chance whatsoever

LUIGI FOR BRAWL!
lol, oh come on it wasn't that bad :p

I know he's in, I'm asking because supposedly they had a vid of him on youtube, I wanted to see if that was true or not.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

LUIGI FOR BRAWL!
Z0MG P4R4D0XZ!!!!1!!1!*!!

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace

LUIGI FOR BRAWL!
ok you are a very messed up kid
your saying you want Luigi in brawl but you come here just to say stuff that doesn't even make sines to big to big how long did that take you to come up with and were did 3rd parties come from how dose that prove Luigi's not in if your going to come here to try to bring us all down try to make sens

oh and there's so much prof that he's already in

Z0MG P4R4D0XZ!!!!1!!1!*!!
thats grate??????????????

SonicMario

Smash Master
TFB, You should able to tell tis. The guy was joking. He was just acting like that just to be funny andto clarify he isn't some troll he put stuff like "just kidding. LUIGI FOR BRAWL!"

Squadalah

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if I'm trolling, just want to make this board interesting,
THATS MAMA LUIGI IN BRAWL TO YOU (Squeek)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
ok i'm so sure that Luigi will be unlockable again
so i wonder how can we unlock him?
Hopefully something like Melee... Everytime I play through adventure mode I make sure I get to see the clip and fight Luigi.:laugh:

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Believe and you'll recieve-
-Tails for Brawl
he was just making a topic it was dumb but for all we know he was kidding

Baby Luigi For Brawl
not really

That's sarcam ;)
yes yes it is ;)

Sorry if I'm trolling, just want to make this board interesting,
THATS MAMA LUIGI IN BRAWL TO YOU (Squeek)
but yea that was dumb but thats what you get from a :newbie:

so coro coro sucked but oh well :urg:

but hey this helps his chances not that i doubted them

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
he was just making a topic it was dumb but for all we know he was kidding

not really

yes yes it is ;)

but yea that was dumb but thats what you get from a :newbie:

so coro coro sucked but oh well :urg:

but hey this helps his chances not that i doubted them

what are you saing he will be in i'm so sure of it

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
ok lets see i got board and started to think and well as we all know luigi had his own series (Luigi's Mansion) and knowing Sakurai he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to make it a stage even tho the series didn't make it far like wario's did but as all noticed wario has his own icon so what i'm trying to say is that what if Luigi has his own icon you know like a boo icon or something maybe this i really think it can work just a ideal tho so don't flame me if you think otherwise

Top Bottom