• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Lucas Final Smash: PK Starstorm Discussion

Voraine

Smash Rookie
I guess that's correct but if they were to even include both of them in the game, why give Lucas Starstorm and Clause psi love? I don't care if they both have the move, its used by the player, controlling Lucas in the game, not by the player controlling clause, as he's a villain. I'm not saying its completely out of the question just kinda stupid to think that because Lucas doesn't have it in his moveset, that means Clause has a chance of being included.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I guess that's correct but if they were to even include both of them in the game, why give Lucas Starstorm and Clause psi love? I don't care if they both have the move, its used by the player, controlling Lucas in the game, not by the player controlling clause, as he's a villain. I'm not saying its completely out of the question just kinda stupid to think that because Lucas doesn't have it in his moveset, that means Clause has a chance of being included.
maybe because Claus cant use PK Starstorm, we dont know, I dont believe that update inceases Claus chances at all (my opinion, do not flame), anyway, Claus already has a high chance on his own.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Claus can be much more physical than Lucas...with his lightning sword and whatever.
Sadly, i think this does nothing to help Claus' chances.
I still believe Claus has a good chance, with sakurai working on mother 3 and his ability not to be a clone,
but...Lucas uses PKLOVE in all of his physical attacks, to substitute for actual physical attacking.
If you actually weaved through that confusing sentence...
Waaay back in the thread, someone said PKSTARSTORM hits Lucas...
So why, in the pic, is Lucas walking casually right under the starstorm...?
if it DOES hit him, though, PK magnet would work wonders.
Although, it doesn't cover him anymore... : ( I hope it's faster to make up for that..
Moving back on track, Claus could use PKLOVE??? I never played the game, but I thought Lucas had to pull the needles to learn PK love. Does Lucas pull them all out or does Claus...help...?
erm, confusing to me..

(Let's assume Claus is in and gets PK Love)

Maybe Sakurai flipped a coin. It seems both Lucas and Claus had an equal chance of getting either attack, so Sakurai just picked one. It doesn't really matter who gets which.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Theres footage of the final smash now in the trailers. Whats odd is Lucas seems to be frozen during one of them. I hope thats not the case.

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Well, his Final smash is okay. Its not too bad but it ain't spectacular either. Pales in comparision to ones like Landmaster and Great Aether.

Top Bottom