• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Kirby Ditto Thread

Kuronekokun

Smash Cadet
Request for Kirby ditto - preferably an experienced player who can teach me some new stuff, since my Kirby's just a hasty pile of yo-yo spins at the moment :/

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I challenge every Kirby player to a Kirby ditto. But not online, just person-to-person. :D

Okay, fine, I'll play with online lag, but the lag takes away all the fun mind games. T_T

SheerMadness

Smash Master
timmy i'll challenge you. My FC is 5069-3591-5857.

Btw how are kirby dittos in brawl? I've yet to do one.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
Hell, I'll take your Kirby on too T!mt!m. I think I'm in a rut as far as my Kirby skill advancing goes. This code be a good learning experince. Shall I post my FC here, pm, or wut?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha, I actually have a new Brawl code, so anyone who added me should do it again. And please PM me if you want a challenge. I erase my Friend List frequently so that it's easy to manage and so I can play everyone who wants a game.

So, yeah, send a PM with the day & time to play me. :)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And one more thing...

never mind.

Crashboards double-post.

Top Bottom