• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official King DeDeDe Critique Thread

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
SUBMIT ALL KING DEDEDE VIDEOS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CRITIQUED HERE​

Since I apparently pissed off someone by not critiquing a video that he wanted to be critiqued, I decided to make this thread to keep more "Rate my DeDeDe" threads from popping up and keep people who want critique happy.

But before I start anything, let me lay down a couple of ground rules:

•Don't do anything that violates the SWF global rules
•Don't leave anything that may start up a flame war.
•If something starts up that gets out of hand end it quickly, or this will be closed.

------------------------------------------

I'm not going to leave anything here for you guys to critique because I don't have the materials to upload anything to YouTube... >.> But I will leave names and videos that would liked to be critiqued in the following section

------------------------------------------
Videos and Submitters

[None at the Moment]

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
How to Critique Format

[Video Number]:

[Bullet {Alt Code 7}] [Time] - [Critique]

Score: [Rate the DeDeDe on a Scale of 1-10]

EXAMPLE

Video #5

• 2:15 - blah blah blah blah blah
• 0:37 - blah blah blah blah blah
• 3:27 - blah blah blah blah blah
• 5:48-6:31 - blah blah blah blah blah

Score: 8/10

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I really think it's better to have people make topics of what they want to be critiqued on...
They don't come that often and then this thread will be as dead as the other ones here.

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
I really think it's better to have people make topics of what they want to be critiqued on...
They don't come that often and then this thread will be as dead as the other ones here.
True, but I did do it for the hell of it.

At least when its dead, people can post whatever videos they want, then bring it back to life for a few hours. Then when it dies, we can repeat the process

Top Bottom